Sheryl Crow talks about Michael

lol.
I'm not really a huge fan. She has a lot of good songs, but I'm not stanning for her here. It just trips me out when the angry mob thing happens.

But you like her... whatever, that's not the point here. There is a reason for this 'angry mob' (not really one but..) I mean, c'mon now!! she's not being falsely accused here, is she?

Again, she brought it onto herself. She hasn't been consistent with her opinions about Michael like many people have. I mean, I don't see anyone calling Jennifer Batten or LaVelle hypocrites and they were on the same tour, had almost the same contact and experiences, so...:trish:

Glad she made a decent career for herself, I like a few songs of hers myself; she's still snakey tho lol. I can't speak for others here, but my fuse has gotten extremely short for those people who sing Michael's praises ONLY when it's most beneficial for them. All these fair-weather friends fondly reminiscing on their happy times with Michael, yet when he was alive, they stopped just short of spitting in his face to boost their own public images. I just kinda feel like, thanks but no thanks lol.

Last edited:
lol.
I'm not really a huge fan. She has a lot of good songs, but I'm not stanning for her here. It just trips me out when the angry mob thing happens.

Sometimes I think people forget what MJ went through. He was ridiculed, persecuted, and even demonized. Sheryl was someone he gave a major career opportunity and treated as a professional and with respect. In return, she added to the ridicule and disdain for him. As she actually worked with MJ, her comments added credence to the negatives. Plus, the comments personally hurt Michael. I don't think we're being an angry mob here. Our comments on this message board have no effect on Sheryl Crow at all. I just think we remember what it was like for MJ and how she could have helped him or at least not further hurt him.

I can't forget what happened to Michael. It's not that I don't want to hear someone say good things about him. It's just when you know they were not saying this when he was here it's hard to appreciate what they say now. There is no angry mob or anything like that. It's just someone being called out for her past comments. It's sad to know that Michael did know about it. Nobody ever wants to say sorry for anything.

I can't forget what happened to Michael. It's not that I don't want to hear someone say good things about him. It's just when you know they were not saying this when he was here it's hard to appreciate what they say now. There is no angry mob or anything like that. It's just someone being called out for her past comments. It's sad to know that Michael did know about it. Nobody ever wants to say sorry for anything.

ALLLLLL of this.

:shifty:

I have the hots for him :blushing: :fear: ... any woman would have the hots for him. :in_love: Michael was hot. He exuded sensuality. :naughty:
Hehe! Absolutely! :D Who could resist his royal sexiness?

350uhk1.gif

Sure, Sheryl Crow was ambitious and probably wanted badly to be with MJ for a number of reasons, but she was sleeping with then-married Greg Phillinganes (the Bad Tour keyboard player/band director), which they've both acknowledged. The affair led to the end of his marriage. Greg recently mentioned it again in a 2012 interview.

Interviewer: If they were making a movie of your life, what would be the scenes that everyone would be talking about the next day at the water cooler?
Greg: ..."Well, okay, more than likely, when I had to confess to my first wife that I was having an affair with Sheryl Crow. ...Yeah, that was during the BAD tour."

http://www.soulmusic.com/index.asp?S=80&T=105&ART=2484

:bugeyed

Abominable a woman having an affair with a married man ... and more abominable a married man give respite to a woman. :puke: No respect for his wife. :perrin: Want others or every woman in the world? Be single.. not married! Simple! -_-

Hehe! Absolutely! :D Who could resist his royal sexiness?

350uhk1.gif

:naughty: :shifty:

Last edited:
Sheryl is a fake... her 'nice' words mean absolutely nothing now

I don't know how to feel about her because I don't know her intentions. I'm not sure if she's really remorseful and is saying good things about Michael to make up for all the bad things or if she is doing it because currently, its cool to like Michael Jackson. I don't feel anything for her.

Back