Should Lisa Marie Presley should be trusted on her opinion of Michael...

I don't see how anybody could give Lisa the benefit of the doubt on anything. The woman lied for years, talk about Michael like he was dog shit under her shoe. Went out of her way to imply that he may have molested children. Yet some people give her the benefit of the doubt? Give us who don't give Lisa a damn thing the benfit of logic. correction I would give Lisa something but it would hurt

Went out of her way to imply that he may have molested children.

When did she do that? I know of the "I wasn't in the room stuff" which wasn't a good thing from her, but this is not going out of her way to imply MJ molested children. I'm not defending LMP here because some of the criticism of her is warranted. I just don't think we should say LMP implied Michael molested children when she did not do that. For Michael's sake let's not say such things. Unless of course she really did that. But other than some cowardly cop outs to these sensitive questions I do not remember her implying anything.

She's a coward yes, and she could have and should have defended him and she didn't really. But that's not the same as implying he molested children.

An interview she did where she said she saw things going on that she could not do anything about. Then says don't ask me what I saw. Said all of this when Michael was getting ready to go on trial, now when word came that Sneddon wanted to talk to her she blames the media for taken her out of context and said she was talking about issues in the marriage

An interview she did where she said she saw things going on that she could not do anything about. Then says don't ask me what I saw. Said all of this when Michael was getting ready to go on trial, now when word came that Sneddon wanted to talk to her she blames the media for taken her out of context and said she was talking about issues in the marriage

And then she issued a statement in which she made it clear that she did not talk about the allegations or things of that nature. Yet, fans still try to say that she implied MJ molested children?

It's not about defending LMP, but I think fans really should think about sometimes what they try to put into certain people's mouth - not because of LMP, but because of Michael.

But why not make that clear in the first place? Everything LMP does when it comes to Michael has a self serving purpose. She knew her statement would get people talking if she implied she saw something

But why not make that clear in the first place? Everything LMP does when it comes to Michael has a self serving purpose. She knew her statement would get people talking if she implied she saw something

I don't believe that's the case. LMP is often very awkward in her interviews and does not express herself very clearly. In that pre-trial atmosphere of course the media tried to make something out of nothing that does not mean we fans should go with the tabloid version, especially when she cleared it up since.

I don't believe that's the case. LMP is often very awkward in her interviews and does not express herself very clearly. In that pre-trial atmosphere of course the media tried to make something out of nothing that does not mean we fans should go with the tabloid version, especially when she cleared it up since.

The thing is it was a live interview she did that I saw. And even though I am biased from what I saw she knew what she was doing, even pointing while saying don't ask me what I saw

I’ve seen and heard Lisa on Oprah and Howard Stern making fun of Michael and saying evil things about him. She didn’t seem awkward or inarticulate to me. She understood every word she was saying and how it would hurt Michael in the public eye.

When did she do that? I know of the "I wasn't in the room stuff" which wasn't a good thing from her, but this is not going out of her way to imply MJ molested children. I'm not defending LMP here because some of the criticism of her is warranted. I just don't think we should say LMP implied Michael molested children when she did not do that. For Michael's sake let's not say such things. Unless of course she really did that. But other than some cowardly cop outs to these sensitive questions I do not remember her implying anything.

She's a coward yes, and she could have and should have defended him and she didn't really. But that's not the same as implying he molested children.

There was some interview she did in a magazine. I can't remember which one, but there was a quote from her saying that "he was busy spending time with boys" or something along those lines. Right before this quote was a blurb where she said that Michael was "a tiger in bed", so it kinda came across as though she was upset that she didn't get to have sex with him a lot because he was spending time with children instead of her. Or if we want to go into the darkest depths of the human mind... it could come across that he was putting the moves on them instead of her. :puke:

Granted, this could've been the media taking her words and re-arranging them into sinister things as usual, but it's what came to mind when I see people saying she implied that. It sickens me that she did say the "spending time with boys" thing, though. It's almost as if she said it to get attention and be accepted into whatever the mainstream media was doing at the time, and at the time it was ripping Michael apart.

Receipts please. I don't remember any legitimate interview where she said MJ was "a tiger in bed." Sounds like a tabloid.

Receipts please. I don't remember any legitimate interview where she said MJ was "a tiger in bed." Sounds like a tabloid.

I was thinking that myself. Trying to find that article now. I know I saw it somewhere... unless I'm going crazy. O_O

I was thinking that myself. Trying to find that article now. I know I saw it somewhere... unless I'm going crazy. O_O

Sounds like that Daily Mail excerpt "adapted" from JRT's book -- a combination which pretty much says it all.

There was some interview she did in a magazine. I can't remember which one, but there was a quote from her saying that "he was busy spending time with boys" or something along those lines. Right before this quote was a blurb where she said that Michael was "a tiger in bed", so it kinda came across as though she was upset that she didn't get to have sex with him a lot because he was spending time with children instead of her. Or if we want to go into the darkest depths of the human mind... it could come across that he was putting the moves on them instead of her. :puke:

Granted, this could've been the media taking her words and re-arranging them into sinister things as usual, but it's what came to mind when I see people saying she implied that. It sickens me that she did say the "spending time with boys" thing, though. It's almost as if she said it to get attention and be accepted into whatever the mainstream media was doing at the time, and at the time it was ripping Michael apart.

And no, tabloids are not credible sources. MJ fans of all people should know that by now.

I never said they were. :p I just recalled reading that somewhere and thought I should mention it. Wish I could remember the exact magazine/website/whatever I saw it on but I just can't recall it. >.

I don’t recall what year it was but Jermaine called Lisa Marie out for giving an interview in Europe I think where she said she saw Michael acting in an inappropriate manner with young boys. Lisa later backtracked on her statement. I remember Jerm’s publically asking why Lisa would say such a thing in the first place knowing the press would run with it. Maybe another fan can find the incident because I remember it happened for sure.

Victory22;4022011 said:
I don’t recall what year it was but Jermaine called Lisa Marie out for giving an interview in Europe I think where she said she saw Michael acting in an inappropriate manner with young boys. Lisa later backtracked on her statement. I remember Jerm’s publically asking why Lisa would say such a thing in the first place knowing the press would run with it. Maybe another fan can find the incident because I remember it happened for sure.

Again, rumours and hearsay. Not one credible, provable source for any of this. LMP never said she saw MJ act inappropriately with boys. In fact, she flat out said she did not. I'm not sure why some of you want her so bad to have said such things about MJ. Hate her as much as you want guys, but base that at least on real things you can be angry about not on tabloid crap to make it worse for MJ.

I found it.

It's the same quote that the media took out of context and that only the media tried to interpret in a certain way but LMP then issued a statement clearing it up what she meant.

Here it is:

MSNBC: During a recent interview with an Australian television reporter, Lisa Marie Presley, intimated that she knew things, which, of course, was easily interpreted as perhaps she saw inappropriate behavior between Michael and young children. Today, she released a statement that read, in part, “Unfortunately due to the recent media frenzy surrounding Michael Jackson, my comments on a recent Australian television interview regarding him were completely taken out of context and erroneously read into. In saying “I saw things” I was specifically referring to things in that relationship with us, that went on between us, at the time as husband and wife and that dynamic.” Jermaine, what do you make of her comments?

JACKSON: Why would she say any of that stuff in the first place? I don’t understand why would she do that. I think everybody wants attention and they are using my brother where they can to get the attention.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/4551603/n...ine-weighs-lisa-maries-comments/#.U6MfjUAjEv0

The irony is that Jermaine said this in an interview with Stacy Brown of all people. Talk about calling the kettle black...

But yeah keep going on acting like LMP meant MJ acting inappropriately with young boys (even when she stated that's not what she meant), not realizing you only harm MJ with insiting on that interpretation.

Again, rumours and hearsay. Not one credible, provable source for any of this. LMP never said she saw MJ act inappropriately with boys. In fact, she flat out said she did not. I'm not sure why some of you want her so bad to have said such things about MJ. Hate her as much as you want guys, but base that at least on real things you can be angry about not on tabloid crap to make it worse for MJ.

Why? Means to an end. Gotta attempt TO justify the extreme level of hate they have for this woman somehow.

As I said in my post above I REMEMBER Lisa was called out by Jerm Jackson for making a statement to the press about seeing Michael acting in an inappropriate manner with young boys. I also asked if maybe another fan could help locate the statement. Please don't start with the SOME OF YOU BS. I would never wish for anyone to be as bad as Lisa Marie but LMP has accomplished that all by herself.

As Jermaine said why would Lisa say something like this in the first place? All she had to say was no damn comment. LISA KNEW DARN WELL WHAT THE PRESS WOULD DO WITH A STATEMENT FROM HER SAYING "I SAW THINGS"!!! :mat:

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/4551603/n...ine-weighs-lisa-maries-comments/#.U6MfjUAjEv0

Last edited:
As I said in my post above I REMEMBER Lisa was called out by Jerm Jackson for making a statement to the press about seeing Michael acting in an inappropriate manner with young boys. I also asked if maybe another fan could help locate the statement. Please don't start with the SOME OF YOU BS. I would never wish for anyone to be as bad as Lisa Marie but LMP has accomplished that all by herself.

As Jermaine said why would Lisa say something like this in the first place? All she had to say was no damn comment.

You insist LMP flat out said she saw MJ act inappropriately with young boys when she never said that. To try to back up your claim you go with the tabloid interpretation of a comment she made - a comment that did not say she saw MJ act inappropriately with young boys and when tabloids tried to twist it that way she immediately issued a statement to clear it up and flat out stating that's not what she meant. I can only hope you do not spread around also on general forums that his ex-wife said that she saw him act inappropriately with young boys. I don't care if you hate LMP. But do not hate her so much that you harm MJ in the process.

respect77;4022053 said:
You insist LMP flat out said she saw MJ act inappropriately with young boys when she never said that. To try to back up your claim you go with the tabloid interpretation of a comment she made - a comment that did not say she saw MJ act inappropriately with young boys and when tabloids tried to twist it that way she immediately issued a statement to clear it up and flat out stating that's not what she meant. I can only hope you do not spread around also on general forums that his ex-wife said that she saw him act inappropriately with young boys. I don't care if you hate LMP. But do not hate her so much that you harm MJ in the process.

You can only hope all you want but you are not going to make me the bad guy to protect LMP.

As I stated Lisa Marie backtracked her statement “she saw things” after Jerm publically called her out. Lisa was asked point blank in an interview she freely agreed to give if she ever saw Michael Jackson act in an inappropriate manner with young boys and she said “I SAW THINGS”. Call it tabloid gossip or whatever other excuse you want to make for her but Lisa said it not me. Let’s let the people on this forum judge for themselves the way they want to view her statement.

Victory22;4022054 said:
You can only hope all you want but you are not going to make me the bad guy to protect LMP.

As I stated Lisa Marie backtracked her statement “she saw things” after Jerm publically called her out. Lisa was asked point blank in an interview she freely agreed to give if she ever saw Michael Jackson act in an inappropriate manner with young boys and she said “I SAW THINGS”. Call it tabloid gossip or whatever other excuse you want to make for her but Lisa said it not me. Let’s let the people on this forum judge for themselves the way they want to view her statement.

OK, let's then do indeed that. Let's let people judge for themselves what LMP actually talked about when she made the "I saw things" comment and in what context she said that. But then to let people make that judgement give people the real quotes instead of a twisted, out of context, tabloid interpretation of those quotes! Because LMP did not make that comment to the question whether she saw MJ act inappropriately with young boys! Here is the actual interview:

Lisa Marie Presley: I never saw anything like that, is what my answer is.

Andrew Denton: When you talked about him, you described a man who was very smart.

Lisa Marie Presley: Yes.

Andrew Denton: Pretty ruthless, pretty manipulative. Now as a strong woman, you clearly are, was it difficult to be in a relationship where to some extent you felt powerless?

Lisa Marie Presley: It was, that's why I left. I mean only powerless in a lot of ways, in terms of, you know, realising that I was part of a machine, and seeing things going on that I couldn't do anything about. You know and don't ask me what sort of things, cause I'm not going to answer. But just stuff.

http://www.abc.net.au/tv/enoughrope/transcripts/s1062187.htm

She said that in a context of feeling to be part of a machine, not to the question of whether she saw MJ act inappropriately with young boys! In fact, in the same interview earlier she said she never saw anything like that. And when the tabloid media tried to take it out of context and twist it, just like you do now, she issued this statement:

Elvis Presley's daughter, on a concert tour in Australia, said in an interview broadcast Monday that she saw things she "couldn't do anything about" during her 1994-96 marriage to Jackson.

"I was in no way referring to seeing something inappropriate with children, as I have stated publicly before. I never have," Presley said in a statement released by her Los Angeles publicist, Paul Bloch.

Without elaboration, Presley said during the talk show interview that she felt powerless during the marriage to Jackson, who is charged in Santa Barbara County with child molestation.
The interview aired on Australian Broadcasting Corporation's Enough Rope.
"Unfortunately, due to the recent media frenzy surrounding Michael Jackson, my comments during a recent TV interview in Australia regarding him were completely taken out of context and erroneously read into," Presley said in the statement.

"In saying I saw things, I was specifically referring to things in that relationship with us that went on between us at the time as husband and wife," she said.

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/03/18/1079199320749.html?from=storyrhs

And no, LMP did not "backtrack" because Jermaine "Stacy Brown's buddy" Jackson "called her out". In fact, in Jermaine's Stacy Brown interview LMP's statement is quoted as well, so LMP obviously put out that statement before Jermaine even gave that interview to Brown.

OK, let's then do indeed that. Let's let people judge for themselves what LMP actually talked about when she made the "I saw things" comment and in what context she said that. But then to let people make that judgement give people the real quotes instead of a twisted, out of context, tabloid interpretation of those quotes! Because LMP did not make that comment to the question whether she saw MJ act inappropriately with young boys! Here is the actual interview:

http://www.abc.net.au/tv/enoughrope/transcripts/s1062187.htm

She said that in a context of feeling to be part of a machine, not to the question of whether she saw MJ act inappropriately with young boys! In fact, in the same interview earlier she said she never saw anything like that. And when the tabloid media tried to take it out of context and twist it, just like you do now, she issued this statement:

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/03/18/1079199320749.html?from=storyrhs

And no, LMP did not "backtrack" because Jermaine "Stacy Brown's buddy" Jackson "called her out". In fact, in Jermaine's Stacy Brown interview LMP's statement is quoted as well, so LMP obviously put out that statement before Jermaine even gave that interview to Brown.

The interview I saw with Jerm calling Lisa out was not the one with Stacy Brown and the "I saw things" comment I'm talking about was the one Lisa responded to when asked if she saw Michael with young boys. I'm sure others saw it too.

The interview I saw with Jerm calling Lisa out was not the one with Stacy Brown and the "I saw things" comment I'm talking about was the one Lisa responded to when asked if she saw Michael with young boys. I'm sure others saw it too.

So now it's a different interview, not the Stacy Brown one? When in one of your earlier posts you quoted the same Stacy Brown interview with Jermaine that I quoted... So it's different interviews now? Okay, what other interviews then? Please provide the receipts.

Last edited:
I'll never understand why so many fans seem to obsessed with LMP.

So now it's a different interview, not the Stacy Brown one? When in one of your earlier posts you quoted the same Stacy Brown interview with Jermaine that I quoted... So it's different interviews now? Okay, what other interviews then? Please provide the receipts.

You are the one who brought Stacy Brown's name into this thread not me. I said I didn't remember what interview I saw her comments in and you posted the Stacy Brown interview. This interview I do remember however: Rolling Stones, 2004

Lisa was asked if she worried about her kids being around MJ. "Did I ever worry? LISA: "Of course I f*cking worried". "Yeah. I did". "But I could only come up with what he told me. The only two people that were in the room was him and that kid".

Rolling Stones, 2004

Lisa was asked if she worried about her kids being around MJ. "Did I ever worry? LISA: "Of course I f*cking worried". "Yeah. I did". "But I could only come up with what he told me. The only two people that were in the room was him and that kid".

Danny Keough is who I would give credit to for raising the children that he had with Lisa. Between the nanny and the ex husband, Danny Keough, the kid's turned out better for it. I am not that impressed with Lisa as a mother. Rich women always count on their nannies to raise the kid's. Michael was smart for not having children with this person, his first ex wife. It would have been a disaster and Lisa was right for not having them, as she herself said, the custody battle was why she didn't want to have children with Michael!

4lswaq-135e274.jpg

You are the one who brought Stacy Brown's name into this thread not me. I said I didn't remember what interview I saw her comments in and you posted the Stacy Brown interview. This interview I do remember however: Rolling Stones, 2004

You claim LMP went out of her way to say she saw MJ act inappropriately with young boys. She actually never said that, but I gave you the benefit of doubt that maybe you can provide receipts. You never did. So I did a research myself and the only thing I found where Jermaine reacted to something she said was the Stacy Brown interview. And that interview refers to LMP's interview with "Enough Rope" a couple of days before in which the "I saw things" quote is NOT in answer to anything about young boys. That's also the interview where LMP issued a statement to clarify things when tabloids tried to take what she said out of context. I don't think any other case like that exists, but you claimed there is another case where in answer to the question whether she saw MJ act inappropriately with young boys she said "I saw things" then Jermaine called her out then she issued a statement to backtrack. If that really exists then please show us where. If you can prove that LMP ever said "I saw things" in answer to a question whether she saw MJ act inappropriately with young boys like you claimed then please provide the receipts. The quotes above that you just brought from RS do not say that and they do not prove what you claimed LMP said.

The reason I'm angry and sensitive about this issue is because we have enough tabloid stories out there, there is no need for MJ's own fans to create more fake quotes which haters or clueless by-standers can use against MJ. I don't care if you bash LMP for not giving MJ children or whatever but I do care about MJ. And no, his ex-wife never said she saw him act inappropriately with young boys.

Last edited:
Back