Should Lisa Marie Presley should be trusted on her opinion of Michael...

respect77;4022182 said:
You claim LMP went out of her way to say she saw MJ act inappropriately with young boys. She actually never said that, but I gave you the benefit of doubt that maybe you can provide receipts. You never did. So I did a research myself and the only thing I found where Jermaine reacted to something she said was the Stacy Brown interview. And that interview refers to LMP's interview with "Enough Rope" a couple of days before in which the "I saw things" quote is NOT in answer to anything about young boys. That's also the interview where LMP issued a statement to clarify things when tabloids tried to take what she said out of context. I don't think any other case like that exists, but you claimed there is another case where in answer to the question whether she saw MJ act inappropriately with young boys she said "I saw things" then Jermaine called her out then she issued a statement to backtrack. If that really exists then please show us where. If you can prove that LMP ever said "I saw things" in answer to a question whether she saw MJ act inappropriately with young boys like you claimed then please provide the receipts. The quotes above that you just brought from RS do not say that and they do not prove what you claimed LMP said.

The reason I'm angry and sensitive about this issue is because we have enough tabloid stories out there, there is no need for MJ's own fans to create more fake quotes which haters or clueless by-standers can use against MJ. I don't care if you bash LMP for not giving MJ children or whatever but I do care about MJ. And no, his ex-wife never said she saw him act inappropriately with young boys.

I really don’t give a flying F--- about “the reasons you are "SO ANGRY AND SENSITIVE" about the subject of Lisa Marie Presley. Your tone toward me is disrespectful so don’t talk to me anymore. Lisa always ends up CLARIFYING” crap she has said in the press about Michael when the truth is she shouldn’t have been talking about him in the first place. Shove your lecture on tabloid gossip and your fake statement about giving me the benefit of the doubt. I find your words both self-righteous and insincere. First you accused me of wanting Lisa to be “so bad" on page 8 now according to you I’m going out of my way to prove Lisa said she saw Michael acting inappropriate with young boys. Lisa brought all the heat she has gotten on herself when she decided to start bashing Michael in the press with her half-truths, innuendo and disgusting jokes about him. You are not the boss of me nor are you the MJ fan police so ignore my post if they offend you. Lisa has never tried to clear Michael's name so she needs to shut up about him in the press and there will be no misunderstandings.

You made a claim that LMP said that she saw MJ act inappropriately with young boys. I asked you to provide sources. You could not because she never said that. End of.

As for a disrespectful tone - I was not the one swearing and telling you to "shove it"...

Last edited:
You made a claim that LMP said that she saw MJ act inappropriately with young boys. I asked you to provide sources. You could not because she never said that. End of.

As for a disrespectful tone - I was not the one swearing and telling you to "shove it"...

You were the one trying to shove your view down my throat in a very rude tone. I said I believed Jermaine called Lisa out for saying she saw MJ acting in an appropriate manner with young boys. I asked if a fan could help find the interview and you posted the Stacy Brown article along with a diatribe of other self-righteous Lisa Marie BS. Best thing for both of us to do from this point is back off and let it go.

There is nothing rude in asking for sources when you make such a serious accusation as claiming that LMP said she saw MJ act inappropriately with young boys. If you make such an allegation you better back it up with something. I will never take such claims lightly, sorry. The last thing MJ needs is that besides tabloids now his fans make up fake quotes about him being inappropriate with young boys. To you it's all about trashing LMP as much as you can, I know that. To me it's about the truth about what she actually did say or did not say.

I better back what up? Saying I remember Jermaine calling Lisa out for comments she made about inappropriate behavior toward young boys? To you it's all about defending Lisa. To me she brought the trashing on her self when she put her big nasty mouth on MJ. The rest is irrelevant to me. I am always going to take MJ’s side whenever he is made fun of or disparaged by anyone.

I better back what up? Saying I remember Jermaine calling Lisa out for comments she made about inappropriate behavior toward young boys?

Yes. You claim you remember such an interview. So where is it if it does exist? The closest I could find to the situation that you described was those Stacy Brown/Enough Rope interviews. But it turned out LMP did not actually say in it what you claimed so either your memory is wrong about the whole situation or it's not the same interview. You now say it's not the same interview but there exists another. So where is it?

respect77;4022280 said:
Yes. You claim you remember such an interview. So where is it if it does exist? The closest I could find to the situation that you described was those Stacy Brown/Enough Rope interviews. But it turned out LMP did not actually say in it what you claimed so either your memory is wrong about the whole situation or it's not the same interview. You now say it's not the same interview but there exists another. So where is it?

It's in the article you posted. Jermaine right or wrong DID call Lisa out and that’s what I said I remembered. You keep trying to made this discussion personal and that's why I said at the beginning don't start. Lisa is no innocent bystander who happens to just get attacked by evil fan for no reason. She is the one who took her fight against MJ to the media so she can't cry when the media twist her words. She shouldn't have been talking in the first place and she knows better.

Last edited:
Victory22;4022289 said:
It's in the article you posted. Jermaine right or wrong DID call Lisa out and that’s what I said I remembered.

It's hard to follow you when in one post you say it's not the interview you meant in another you say it is. And what you said was specifically about Jermaine calling out LMP for saying she saw MJ act inappropriately with young boys. LMP never said she saw MJ act inappropriately with young boys. In the interview Jermaine refers to ("Enough Rope") there is no such claim by LMP.

You keep trying to made this discussion personal and that's why I said at the beginning don't start. Lisa is no innocent bystander who happens to just get attacked by evil fan for no reason. She is the one who took her fight against MJ to the media so she can't cry then the media twist her words. She shouldn't have been talking in the first place and she knows better.

The subject of LMP has never been personal to me. It's personal to a handful of MJ fans here and on LSA (mainly the same three-four people) who can't stop thinking about that woman and trashing her. And to do so they keep going on about 10 year old interviews over and over and over again. I don't care about most of that and I think some of the criticism of her is warranted. But when there are unfounded claims made about her saying she saw MJ act inappropriately with young boys, I will react. It's not about LMP to me but about not making up more false quotes about MJ. No credible quote exists in which LMP said she saw MJ act inappropriately with young boys. To me that is the bottom line.

Last edited:
Then stop following me if it's so hard for you to follow what I'm saying. Jermaine SPECIFICALLY called her out for saying "I saw things" and he was specifically talking in regard to the article saying Michael acted inappropriately toward young boys. It’s my prerogative as a member of this forum to comment on Lisa, the Jackson’s, Sneddon or any other subject posted as a thread 10 years or 10, 000 years after the fact so get over it.

Victory22;4022304 said:
Then stop following me if it's so hard for you to follow what I'm saying. Jermaine SPECIFICALLY called her out for saying "I saw things"

No. What Jermaine reacted to was Stacy Brown's out of context interpretation of the story:

MSNBC: During a recent interview with an Australian television reporter, Lisa Marie Presley, intimated that she knew things, which, of course, was easily interpreted as perhaps she saw inappropriate behavior between Michael and young children. Today, she released a statement that read, in part, “Unfortunately due to the recent media frenzy surrounding Michael Jackson, my comments on a recent Australian television interview regarding him were completely taken out of context and erroneously read into. In saying “I saw things” I was specifically referring to things in that relationship with us, that went on between us, at the time as husband and wife and that dynamic.” Jermaine, what do you make of her comments?

JACKSON: Why would she say any of that stuff in the first place? I don’t understand why would she do that. I think everybody wants attention and they are using my brother where they can to get the attention.

and he was specifically talking in regard to the article saying Michael acted inappropriately toward young boys.

No. The article that was referenced (LMP's Enough Rope interview) did not say anywhere that MJ acted inappropriately toward young boys. I don't know why you keep insisting LMP said such things in that interview when she didn't and that is a simple fact. Anyone can check out both Stacy Brown's interview with Jermaine and LMP's interview with Enough Rope. It's only a klick away. I left the links on the previous page.

You seem to be the one who is obsessed here with protecting saint Lisa's altruistic motives where MJ is concerned. First your defense was she is awkward in interview to cover her blatant attempts to slam him. Now you are trying to personally attack the "three fans" who can't stand what she has done to hurt him. Well too bad that you don't approve of us three! The truth is that Lisa gave an interview where she bad mouthed Michael. The word manipulative came out about him and so did her “I saw things” quote. She never should have said any of it because she knew it would come out in a negative way. He was fighting for his LIFE. I remembered Jerm calling her out and asked for help finding it. The press twisted what she said but I said I remembered Jerm calling her out about it. I stand by what I posted and you will not bully me into backing down. Lisa had to clean up an unnecessary mess she created. She never should have been granting interviews about him in the first place or saying words like manipulative and I saw things when she knew the press were out for blood. End of story so go obsess some more about poor innocent Lisa.

Last edited:
The press twisted what she said

First time you admit this. I guess at least that is a step forward. As well as now talking about what she said about MJ being manipulative as opposed to claiming she said she saw MJ being inappropriate with young boys which she never said. For her to call MJ manipulative was wrong and she definitely has a tendency to play a victim where she isn't. No one defended her for that or called her a saint. You can bash her all you want for real quotes she said, just do not make up additional ones, especially if they harm Michael.

First time you admit this. I guess at least that is a step forward. As well as now talking about what she said about MJ being manipulative as opposed to claiming she said she saw MJ being inappropriate with young boys which she never said. For her to call MJ manipulative was wrong and she definitely has a tendency to play a victim where she isn't. No one defended her for that or called her a saint. You can bash her all you want for real quotes she said, just do not make up additional ones, especially if they harm Michael.

First step to what? I said JERMAINE called her out for her statement not I called her out so don't try to take what I said to the second step please. I don't need your permission to say, post or feel the way I do about Lisa. I'll say whatever I want to say about her.

Last edited:
I'm not really sure if it was true she insinuated Michael acted inappropriately but what I know is that she trashed him since they got divorced, blatanly lied on national tv and called her marriage her biggest mistake of her life when Michael was still alive and could know. She was self serving the whole 2010 interview, specially when Oprah asked her about the allegations. And suddenly in 2010 he was the love of her life, LMP can go f*ck herself and her opinions.

Karen fake says many things and I would take everything she says with sack of salt.
Just remember what she said about Michael too.

So to switch the subject for a sec, what exactly has Faye done when it comes to Michael? I`ve never gotten a clear picture on that yet.

Invincible2k1;4022488 said:
So to switch the subject for a sec, what exactly has Faye done when it comes to Michael? I`ve never gotten a clear picture on that yet.

I would like to know too. For a long time I thought I had a clear picture what she had done to Michael. Now that clear picture is gone. I know she talked about private things regarding Michael on her facebook and twitter and that made many fans furious. But those same fans (many of them) love the books that are written about Michael by former employees. And those books really get into private things. So I must have missed something when it comes to Karen.

Oh, there is this scam Randy and she came up with, when they stole money from the fans. That´s what I know about her. I´ve been reading her friend Steph´s posts on twitter the last couple of days, very longs posts. Don´t know what to make out of it.

I'll never understand why so many fans seem to obsessed with LMP.

According to some it's only about three people so why rack your brain trying to understand? Just go with the flow and understand fans are as "obsessed" with lisa the same way many are "obsessed" with the Casico songs, Sneddon, The Granny Nappers and a long list of others backstabbers. LMP does not get a free pass just because she is Elvis's daughter. Better question would be why some are so obsessed with defending her.

Last edited:
According to some it's only about three people so why rack your brain trying to understand? Just go with the flow and understand fans are as "obsessed" with lisa the same way many are "obsessed" with the Casico songs, Sneddon, The Granny Nappers and a long list of others backstabbers. LMP does not get a free pass just because she is Elvis's daughter. Better question would be why some are so obsessed with defending her.

I'm not defending. In fact I don't care about her

And I don't even like Elvis. I think he's overrated

I'm not defending. In fact I don't care about her

And I don't even like Elvis. I think he's overrated

Ok thinks for addressing me and I hope I haven't offended you. I just wonder why criticizing Lisa who bashed Michael an entire decade is called obsession? Not saying this was your intention (because I don't believe it was) but I believe most of the ones who say this are attempting to intimidate and shut down holding her accountable for her actions.

Answers like that illustrate my point.

Now THAT'S hilarious!:smilerolleyes: The people in Mike's life that used him via their position (whether related to him, married to him, holding a public office, etc) are all EQUALLY disgusting, none worse than the other. They all wronged him, all hurt him deeply. If you couldn't grasp that point with my "all peas of the same pod", then that's on you, not me.

As for others being heated about Lisa's backstabbing, my only guess is due to the fact that she vowed (before God and the law) to LOVE, HONOR and CHERISH him and she didn't, so they probably feel that betrayal is the deepest. Tom Sneddon didn't vow to love/honor/cherish him. Marriage is sacred to many people, more sacred than most relationships.

Last edited:

Just a few examples of her hypocrisy and nastiness:
She and Randy J were running scam during the trial to clean MJ fans from their monies, and when it went belly up, she put the blame on Michael. You can find more detailed account what happened if you do search of it.

She accused AEG and every other people around TII for killing MJ, but 3 days before MJ died, she sent this email to Dileo http://vindicatemj.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/karen-fayes-email.jpg
Again, she says MJ is setting himself to be a victim and doesn't want to fulfil his obligations, whereas that is opposite what she testifies during AEG trial.

She was allowed to go inside to MJ tomb, and photos of it ended up in TMZ.

She is best pals with Gloria Allread, the attorney who was campaigning during the trial to get PPB away from MJ.
She can be friend with anyone she like, but she spends most of her time in twitter accusing all sort of people from this and that, but woman in the mirror is not known to her.

Now THAT'S hilarious!:smilerolleyes: The people in Mike's life that used him via their position (whether related to him, married to him, holding a public office, etc) are all EQUALLY disgusting, none worse than the other. They all wronged him, all hurt him deeply. If you couldn't grasp that point with my "all peas of the same pod", then that's on you, not me.

Oh, I grasp your point; I simply disagree. All betrayals aren't created equal when the list includes folks seeking indictments and prison terms or committing manslaughter. A bitter ex-wife giving interviews? Perspective would be nice.

And it doesn't explain the endless obsession some fans have with regards to Lisa -- you know, if as you claim all wrongs are equal. As I said in my original post, the level of intensity is bizarre.

As for others being heated about Lisa's backstabbing, my only guess is due to the fact that she vowed (before God and the law) to LOVE, HONOR and CHERISH him and she didn't, so they probably feel that betrayal is the deepest. Tom Sneddon didn't vow to love/honor/cherish him. Marriage is sacred to many people, more sacred than most relationships.

No, Tom just took both an oath before the Bar and the people who elected him to office to uphold the Law. For me, his betrayal goes far beyond two people in a marriage. At any rate, I don't understand how a sense of betrayal of something sacred -- or Michael, himself -- is served by the endless vitriol as I see.

Last edited:
Virre;4022542 said:
I would like to know too. For a long time I thought I had a clear picture what she had done to Michael. Now that clear picture is gone. I know she talked about private things regarding Michael on her facebook and twitter and that made many fans furious. But those same fans (many of them) love the books that are written about Michael by former employees. And those books really get into private things. So I must have missed something when it comes to Karen.

Oh, there is this scam Randy and she came up with, when they stole money from the fans. That´s what I know about her. I´ve been reading her friend Steph´s posts on twitter the last couple of days, very longs posts. Don´t know what to make out of it.

Mhm, I get what you're saying. However, I don't think most fans want to know just every personal detail, but they want to understand Michael the man. With that being said, there's a thin line between "detailing" a person and "detailing" that person's life and I think some (a lot, actually) of the people around him choose to write on the later for the obvious purpose(s) or perhaps they actually believe it's not invaisive in any way.

I've also seen that Faye has said she wasn't involved with the MJJSource website (the "scam" as those call it.) and put it off on Randy and his girlfriend at the time. And while I totally get why fans would be upset, because they didn't get what they were promised or even a simple refund for the premium membership that didn't really have any perks at all, I wouldn't be too angry at Randy, at least, considering his brother was literally fighting for his life.

Anyways, I don't get the dislike for her. :T

an idea or thought that continually preoccupies or intrudes on a person's mind

OBSSS100PSW.4%20OZ.%20S%20W%20big.jpg

Nothing like setting the record straight concerning Lisa's actions and verbal abuse of her ex husband #2. It seems Lisa was the one being obsessed with Michael because of the publicity it would generate to sell a new album. At the least the bodyguard's did us a favor and tell us fan's that Michael wanted red and white roses not a word about sunflowers. Sunflowers always remind me of the 1960's and 'flower power.'

I thought she blamed Bain for not keeping it up. I think we read things different, all fans. Some see Karen Faye as the baddest person that were around Michael. Those who got to know her think she is a real friend. We all have different views on it. There is probably no right or wrong since we don´t know all of it. I know Karen said something about Michael not keeping his word when it comes to that website and the meetings and chats that would take place with him. I see that is no ones faults since he was in a middle of a trial and he could not take part in chats. They shouldn´t have promised that. And we don´t know if Michael had said yes to it or not.

I don´t like Karen, but I don´t hate her. At least she didn´t sell his wig..

Back