Similarities between Crazy Frog - Axel F And Speed Demon?

Themidwestcowboy

Proud Member
Am I reaching here or does the concept of this video really remind you of Speed Demon? The character, the design, the chase, the animation etc etc.

[youtube]k85mRPqvMbE[/youtube]

[youtube]l039y9FaIjc[/youtube]

^^Not to me. Sorry. :). But this time watching Speed Demon again, I caught the scene where they forgot to put tape on his fingers.

Oh wow does that bring back childhood memories :p

I think you're a bit reaching, yeah. They have a 'motorbike chase' through the city but that's really it. I've watched it once or twice since I first saw Speed Demon but I've never really related the two myself.

Oh wow does that bring back childhood memories :p

I think you're a bit reaching, yeah. They have a 'motorbike chase' through the city but that's really it. I've watched it once or twice since I first saw Speed Demon but I've never really related the two myself.

Lol haha yeah i probably am. I think i should go to sleep :p

haha - well Michael did meet with the creator of Crazy Frog and planned to make music together... Well, my personal opinion is Michael never really wanted that, just entertained the idea for personal reasons.

remember feeling everyone doing 'The Rocks' eyebrow when that info came out. lol

haha - well Michael did meet with the creator of Crazy Frog and planned to make music together... Well, my personal opinion is Michael never really wanted that, just entertained the idea for personal reasons.

He seemed to do that a lot in the last decade of his life, plan to collaborate extensively with other relatively big artists (nothing wrong with that, just an observation).

Did u have to mention crazy frog!!!!!! its been years since ive heard that freaking annoying phone ringtone and now ive got it stuck in my head grr :banghead:

anyway i dont think theres any similarity whatsoever JMO

Did u have to mention crazy frog!!!!!! its been years since ive heard that freaking annoying phone ringtone and now ive got it stuck in my head grr :banghead:

As a 10 year old who loved that song, I shall play Axel F on Spotify tonight in your honour :D :D :D

Back