Simple question, have you listened to the 2 new leaks?

have you listened to the 2 new leaks?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
@Hiker so you tricked me into listening to both songs while you only listened to ONE song ONCE?! I feel cheated!

@Hiker so you tricked me into listening to both songs while you only listened to ONE song ONCE?! I feel cheated!
I know! Cheater 😜.
The truth is I intended to listen to both, but partly because of bad reviews of Dream Away and partly because I got distracted by Thriller 40, I did not get around to it. I am going to fix it right away and listen to both today evening.

I know! Cheater 😜.
The truth is I intended to listen to both, but partly because of bad reviews of Dream Away and partly because I got distracted by Thriller 40, I did not get around to it. I am going to fix it right away and listen to both today evening.
I've listened to it twice. Earth shattering, imo.

Different strokes, I guess.

I didn’t even know about the leaks but just listened to Dream Away and I’m sitting in a pool of tears!! 🥲🥲🥲🥲😍😍😍🥲🥲🥲🥲 LOVE that song!! It is SOOOO beautiful!!! ❤️❤️❤️ I really hope we get it as a released version some day!! And just hearing Michael’s voice…..I just miss him SO MUCH it hurts!! 🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲 Do we know anything about the song? Like when was it written/recorded, did Michael write it, what album was it for etc? I think that is my new favorite song! Just absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! ❤️ Instantly made me cry!!! 🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I didn’t even know about the leaks but just listened to Dream Away and I’m sitting in a pool of tears!! 🥲🥲🥲🥲😍😍😍🥲🥲🥲🥲 LOVE that song!! It is SOOOO beautiful!!! ❤️❤️❤️ I really hope we get it as a released version some day!! And just hearing Michael’s voice…..I just miss him SO MUCH it hurts!! 🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲 Do we know anything about the song? Like when was it written/recorded, did Michael write it, what album was it for etc? I think that is my new favorite song! Just absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! ❤️ Instantly made me cry!!! 🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Apparently it was recorded shortly after thriller (album) got released and it was written by Steve Porcaro.

Changed my vote to YES.

After gifting myself with 'Dreams Away' for Christmas.
And after gifting myself with 'Chicago 1945' for my Birthday some days later.

Outstanding songs, which hopefully get an official release in the future.
One eagerly awaited. One completely out of the blue. MJ keeps on giving.

And he was always right, when he said that the best is yet to come. So many hits & aces in the back of his hand.
And always the ability to write or collaborate on the next great song.

Back