Slash: “Michael’s A Hero”

I think slash was mis-quoted. However, even if he did say what people think he said- you have to remember that him and mike know each other mainly on a professional basis, they have never been best buds!!! Also maybe he didn't know all the facts at the time (or had too much JD! LOL) ... We should give him the benefit of the doubt and not take it too seriously.

Great quote by the way :)

i don,t believe Michael would hurt a single thing on this earth other than sneden , But when you have little ones slash maybe so shocked about the charges that he really didn,t stop and think other than make sure his kids were save. I don,t think he meant in the way the media put it out there. anyways everyone is diferent and i can,t really blame him for putting his kid first not saying he really believed the story. thats the only way i can see him saying something like he did. Its over and i,m sure Michael understands Slash more than we do . so lets hope its done and over with cause it is.

Last edited:
The comment is positive but didn't he also make a negative comment a few months ago??? Since I can't verify if these reports are true, I am not sure what to believe anymore...
But when I see Slash on TV, he is always showing support for Michael.
155305.jpg

I don,t think slash has anything bad to say about Michael and if there was something when all hell broke out its over know and they have moved on. Why can,t we lust except that and let it go. all that really matters now is Slash is saying great things about Michael, isn,t that what we really want to hear i know i do.

Looks like Slash wasnt on the new album otherwise he would have said so wouldnt he instead of mentioning Dangerous.

Looks like Slash wasnt on the new album otherwise he would have said so wouldnt he instead of mentioning Dangerous.
This is a really old thread that someone dug up. Check out the dates. And some of these people like "Wannabe...21" haven't been here in awhile.

Back