Small Cans or Bottles of Ginger Ale

Michelle MC

Proud Member
Okay I know this looks like a weird thread, but I need to know or get ideas of how to sneak some ginger ale with me when I go to see TII. I've watched a video on here and I have a stomach ache. When I get upset, my stomach bothers me a lot and it has almost all the time regarding MJ. So I'm wondering if anyone has seen very small bottles or cans of ginger ale. Thanks in advance. I'm hoping maybe Walmart will sell the bottles or cans. I've got to think ahead, October 30 will be here before I know it. Thanks in advance.

I'm a big ginger ale lover too - not only because I also have chronic nausea issues, but I love the taste! I know some stores sell those cans that are half the size of a normal can. I can't remember if I ever saw this size with ginger ale, but definitely have seen Sprite, if that works for you? Wish I could be more help, but I'm a big pop drinker and rarely buy the smaller sized cans or bottles of anything! Good luck!

I'm a big ginger ale lover too - not only because I also have chronic nausea issues, but I love the taste! I know some stores sell those cans that are half the size of a normal can. I can't remember if I ever saw this size with ginger ale, but definitely have seen Sprite, if that works for you? Wish I could be more help, but I'm a big pop drinker and rarely buy the smaller sized cans or bottles of anything! Good luck!

Thank you. I like but not love the taste of ginger ale. It soothes my stomach. But I had just thought of an idea. I don't know if you or anyone ever seen the 8 oz tiny bottles of orange and grape and coke sodas. They usually sell 3 for &1. So when it comes closer, I will buy the bottle, drink the soda from there, buy ginger ale and that same day put ginger ale into the bottle. I'm sure it can fit in my purse. Thanks for your response. I trust ginger ale more than sprite to work, especially in this case.

You should be able to find the small cans of ginger ale, if not, maybe you can find a small water bottle thing and keep it in your bag or purse.

Thank you. I like but not love the taste of ginger ale. It soothes my stomach. But I had just thought of an idea. I don't know if you or anyone ever seen the 8 oz tiny bottles of orange and grape and coke sodas. They usually sell 3 for &1. So when it comes closer, I will buy the bottle, drink the soda from there, buy ginger ale and that same day put ginger ale into the bottle. I'm sure it can fit in my purse. Thanks for your response. I trust ginger ale more than sprite to work, especially in this case.
If you go with this idea, just be careful your purse doesn't shake around too much. Otherwise the ginger ale will lose carbonation because its original container will have been opened. And pop that has lost its carbonation won't help for nausea - in fact, in my experience, it can make it worse!

Yup, they sell little tiny bottles and cans of ginger ale in most grorcery stores (around here, at least)!

I'm assuming you aren't a female, otherwise I'd just tell you to stick in in your purse. Maybe carry a backpack?

Yup, they sell little tiny bottles and cans of ginger ale in most grorcery stores (around here, at least)!

I'm assuming you aren't a female, otherwise I'd just tell you to stick in in your purse. Maybe carry a backpack?

Huh??? Yes I am a female, and my real name is Michelle. I'm trying to save money, so therefore save myself from having to buy a huge purse to accomodate a bottle, so I was wanting ideas for very small bottles or cans of ginger ale, so that way it will fit in the purse I already have.
Thanks for trying to help anyway.

Last edited:
If you go with this idea, just be careful your purse doesn't shake around too much. Otherwise the ginger ale will lose carbonation because its original container will have been opened. And pop that has lost its carbonation won't help for nausea - in fact, in my experience, it can make it worse!

Thanks for the tip. Yeah I am planning on buying ginger ale either the day before or the day of going to see TII and not opening it until I put it in the small bottle I am going to get, which will be the day of TII. I will be sure my purse doesn't shake around. Maybe I'll keep it in the car while we go to eat. I am definitely eating light that night. Thanks again for your tip. I wouldn't have thought of that.

Last edited:
I love ginger ale!!!! We have these glass bottles at my store that we sell.. they are so good !

here is what it looks like

ga_pint_n_mug_cold.jpg

Looks good Starlight. I need to find a small bottle of somethng and buy it in case it doesn't fit in my purse, then I go to some other idea.

Back