So does the DVD REALLY have an extra 3 hours of footage?

I have the one from Walmart with "Extra stuff" which is but i can tell you now its no effin 3 hours.

p.s. whats the dvd of mj laughing?? ; theres a thread on this and i looked thru it and theres nothing where mjs laughing hard.

There is a part during "Memories of Michael" featurette, in which Michael is sitting at a table in a meeting, and he laughs really hard about something. That must be what they're talking about in that thread. It only lasts for a few seconds.

This is a mess.

The difference between my Blu Ray and my DVD is that the Blu Ray has the SC and Thriller videos, and the DVD doesn't.

However, in the box says that it includes "This Is It Photo Collection" and "Dancing Machine" along with the meet the band, dancers and vocalists- but when I put the DVD it does NOT have the Photo Collection nor the Dancing Machine stuff- just the meet the whole staff stuff... WHY ?!?!

This is a mess.

The difference between my Blu Ray and my DVD is that the Blu Ray has the SC and Thriller videos, and the DVD doesn't.

However, in the box says that it includes "This Is It Photo Collection" and "Dancing Machine" along with the meet the band, dancers and vocalists- but when I put the DVD it does NOT have the Photo Collection nor the Dancing Machine stuff- just the meet the whole staff stuff... WHY ?!?!

Is your Bluray the Best Buy edition?

Is your Bluray the Best Buy edition?

No, from Amazon.com- The DVD is from a local store in my country.

The Blu Ray has The SC and Thriller Videos, Memories of Michael, Staging the Return, and all of that--

The DVD doesn't have the SC and the Thriller Videos, and it doesn't have the Memories of Michael stuff-- however, in the 2nd disc, it says on the box "Dancing Machine", "TII Photo Collection", "Meet the band", "meet the dancers," "meet the vocalists"

But, when I play the DVD, it only shows "Meet the band", "meet the dancers," "meet the vocalists"... so, IDK why it doesn't give me the option to play Dancing Machine and the TII Photo Collection...

I need help!!

Back