So Much For Science…

Adibobea9

Proud Member
http://www.tmz.com/2010/12/01/audio...-jason-trawick-alexander-beat-forensic-audio/

http://www.tmz.com/2010/12/01/britn...hentic-forensic-recording-tape-jason-trawick/

On a related note, Sony had a forensic analysis of the new Michael Jackson songs. They claim it was him, but we never got an official quote from the said expert. Also according to this recent study you wouldn't be able to tell either way because of all the layering and we know that original demos don't exist anymore. Even Quincy Jones said you wouldn't be able to tell for the same reasons. So you can take this how you want it…

This doesn't have anything to do with MJ directly. This about Britney Spears. We don't know how the test for MJ's songs were done. I am moving this to GD.

Adibobea9;3108466 said:
http://www.tmz.com/2010/12/01/audio...-jason-trawick-alexander-beat-forensic-audio/

http://www.tmz.com/2010/12/01/britn...hentic-forensic-recording-tape-jason-trawick/

On a related note, Sony had a forensic analysis of the new Michael Jackson songs. They claim it was him, but we never got an official quote from the said expert. Also according to this recent study you wouldn't be able to tell either way because of all the layering and we know that original demos don't exist anymore. Even Quincy Jones said you wouldn't be able to tell for the same reasons. So you can take this how you want it…

The layering was done by Teddy Riley in the production of the track... the forensic analysis would have been done on the vocals themselves, not the finished track. The Britney situation is totally different.

Also, weren't there 3,436,164,295 threads on this same tired issue that you could have posted this in?

I am guessing both of you believe the Cascio tracks are Michael. Get it off the front page and take down any evidence against your belief. This has everything to do with Michael and what is going on right now…

Adibobea9;3108501 said:
I am guessing both of you believe the Cascio tracks are Michael. Get it off the front page and take down any evidence against your belief. This has everything to do with Michael and what is going on right now…

First of all, what evidence does your post have? Some Britney-wannabe in a voicemail message has no bearing on a Michael Jackson song, period. Secondly, I'll respond to your claims AGAIN, even though you did not refute any of the points that I made in my prior post. Responding with the same thing or saying that we are trying to "hide the truth" is not a response, it's just a continuation of this Michael (album) smear campaign by these newfound Cascio Haters.

The tests performed on the songs on Michael were done by forensic musicologists, who performed waveform analysis on the RAW VOCALS of the tracks. Obviously, if any type of alterations were to have been found which would have affected the reliability or credibility of the results, then that would have been stated in the results.

If you're so sure of this, why don't you (or anyone else who claims these songs are fake, for that matter) contact Tom Owen of OWL Investigations, and ask him about Michael's vocals? Or contact the entire Audio Engineering Society Standards Committee of Forensic Audio?

People have talked a lot of talk the last few weeks, but continually fail to put their money where their mouth is and actually DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. If you don't think that it's him, and you feel THAT STRONGLY about it, then DO SOMETHING. Something besides coming on here and posting the same thing over and over and over.

If it's so true, and so obvious, and so blatant, then WHY CAN'T ANYONE PROVE IT?

Adibobea9;3108501 said:

It doesn't have anything to do with my personal beliefs. It has to do with whether something is a stretch or not and if it is relevant to what is going on with MJ. If you can make an argument for it besides it involving "scientists" then you might have had something. But, your argument has so many holes in it, that if you we trying to take a drink, you would die of thirst.

I for one am not going to rile people up and add fuel to the fire for something that is half baked. I respect the people here too much for that.

You are excused.

Back