So You Think You Can Dance 3

I don't think Cedric did that well, but when he dances in his own style he's AMAZING. My favorite couplpe has got to be Sara and Jesus though. Love them!

I think Cedric should have been the one that got voted off last week. The other guy was a fantastic dancer. I felt bad for him.

I did too. Jimmy was his name. But I agree with what Nigel said: that after that, if Cedric was bad and he was voted in the bottom 3, he would be guaranteed a one way ticket back home.

I heard someone in the media refer to Cedric as their Sanjaya. LOL

Again, I think Cedric should be off the show. He just doesn't do it for me and him sitting half of the routine....WTF? Dude, you are suppose to show why you should stay there with some dancing...sheesh!

I felt sorry for Pasha and his partner. I can't think of her name. She is in the hospital with some breathing problems. If she doesn't dance tonight to "save her life", then she'll be the one that gets voted off tonight for the girls. Pasha automatically will be in the bottom 3 because of this. I think he'll be saved though, because I really think that they are going to send Cedric home tonight.

Now I do like Cedric's attitude in all this and that is what is winning him brownie points. Debbie Allen was on there, and she loves him and she said that she'll give him a scholarship to her dance school. That's pretty cool of her. :)

OHHHHHHHH! and I loved Wade's performance routine that he created for the dancers....very cool! :)

As far as the guys, I like Hok and the B-boy...gosh I can't think of these people's names. lol The B-boy has really suprised me. He seems to have adapted to the other styles of dance.

Wade is so talented!!! :) I loved the choreography of Hawks dance. It was so beautiful.

I can't believe Jesus is gone. I liked him! :( All 3 of the guys in the bottom were really good. It's hard to choose which any of the guys should go.....except for.....

WTF, Cedric wasn't in the bottom 3? If he was, it was a no-brainer that he was going to be out. I think whenever he does get there again, he's a goner for sure.

The top 10 has been picked now, and Anya/Hok have been sent home.. I like Hok, but can't stand Anya.[/b]

ok, thanks for that :flowers:

The top 10 has been picked now, and Anya/Hok have been sent home.. I like Hok, but can't stand Anya.[/b]
oh, I've seen Hok's performances... he is REALLY.. I mean REALLY GOOD :wild: WOW!

Yeah, the Flower & Hummingbird routine to The Chairman's Waltz from Memoirs of a Geisha was beautiful![/b]

absolutely AMAZINGLY beautifu :yes:l .... and funny thing I don't like Wade's routines that much and still I LOVE that one

I predict.... GOOD times for music videos coming!!!!!I mean for music AND dancing!!!!!
Benji and Hok will make it HAPPEN!!!They are sooooooooo talented, creative AND they have the FEELING of the rhythm.

Michael teaming with guys like them...... it would be/ will be (????) something VERY special. So first GOOD music and then AMAZING dance routines! Oh, YEAH! I'm looking forward to these BRIGHT days! :jump: :D :yes:
( Wade........ watch out.............. ;) )
You'll see!..................

Has anyone else noticed how Danny Tidwells (from the side) looks pretty simular to Michael (1978-1980)

michael-jackson.jpg

danny%20portrait.JPG

Has anyone else noticed how Danny Tidwells (from the side) looks pretty simular to Michael (1978-1980)

michael-jackson.jpg

danny%20portrait.JPG
[/b]
...and what's this got to do with dancing? :blink:

i cannot stand that show they should of stopped wit american idol and not make anymore singing or dancing shows enogh already

Back