Some people keep insisting that it was not Michael during TII anouncement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at the o2 conference near the front and I saw MJ again right in front of me outside the hotel he was staying in the very next day... It was one and the same man, I have pictures up close IT WAS MICHAEL END OF... sorry but this argument that it wasn't Michael is null and void.

L.O.V.E with the love LOL :p

I think hair made him look different :D Completely new hairstyle. But the face and hands they were Michael's. I have never had any doubts it was Michael.

Last edited:
LOL if there was an impersonator who looked as close to the real mccoy as this he'd be the highest paid entertainer in the industry and wouldn't have lived a secret life for 50 years just to pop up on a press conference in the UK and than disappear forever.
:lmao:

This rumour has been around before. And it's getting more stupid each time.
Yep. Remember also that there are some folks out there who claim to be fans, but then argue endlessly that some Jason Malachi song is actually Michael :rolleyes2: as if they've never actually listened to his voice before. I put these issues in the same category for what should be obvious reasons. I've loved Michael for almost 30 years and it was obviously Michael at the O2... smile, voice, like someone said... even teeth, hands... you name it: Michael.

With so many hoax and conspiracy theories all over the internet, my advice (if it matters at all, lol) is to not let others mess with your mind. Do you know what I mean? If you know for a fact that the Earth revolves around the Sun, but then subject yourself to hours of "proof" that this isn't true and that it's all a vast and insidious conspiracy by the illuminati that goes clear back to Galileo's time... well, even a sane person might start to have doubts after a while. I don't mean not to look at reality or question things in life, no(!), but just take a good hard look at your truth, know it, feel it... and don't let others take it away from you.

You wanna be startin Somethin'?

Of Course it was Michael Jackson!!!!! God broke the mould after creating that gorgeous man..........!!!!!
ECasanova!, Nazi !they do not look like Michael Jackson to me..... The Guy who said" This is it ...this is the last Curtain Call !!! was Mr Michael Jackson!!!! His Voice was deeper but he was the same Guy at the this is it Rehearsals" albeit a lot thinner, a different Hairstyle but he still had that swagger that used to send my heart racing over thirty tears ago anytime I saw him on TV.... I can not forget his swagger it was still there. If you look at Videos of him on Youtube coming into England vis Heathrow with his Entourage in the early 80s, he still had that same swagger. His swagger is a bit similar to that of President Obama ....loose limbed, flexible body and confident steps with a little loop as if they rule the World. Well Obama does now and Michael once did they are Kindred Spirits.

The "This is it" Man was Micheal Jackson people should stop spreading Rumours it is not fair on his Children.

Sweet Dreams Ol' big Brown Eyes

MJ was the real deal there. I've seen his "swagger" before. Its just him having a good day. It was him being happy!

This has been discussed over and over and it is just stupid. It was Michael, Let whoever it was think what they like. I was there as many others were, and it WAS Michael. :doh:

Not leaving this open for discusson as it is just pointless. :yes:

I also think it is disrespectful to Michael.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back