Songs, Michael Jackson wrote under sedative treatment

I'm not following your definition of crazy. It looks like you are using this word to describe something that you like, but I'm not sure.
But to stay on topic, if you break down Michael's music to its most basic elements, you will find great wonders. One of the best YT channels to do this is this guy:

I think it's funny how his music was so good and unique that some people explain it with drug influence. You can go all the way back to the Dangerous era where you will find many musical elements that were never heard before or after the fact.
However, I think it's the lyrics that really drive home this outer world experience with Michael, especially if we talk creating under the influence.
I'm not even going to talk about the insane ad libs at the end of most songs.

Now THAT'S something that I could see people thinking like "A normal human can't do this without external stimulus".

But yeah, as for the main lyrics...what is "You're a vegetable" doing in You Wanna be Startin' Something?
What does this part mean in Speed Demon:

Speed demon, you're the very same one
Who said the future's in your hands
The life you save could be your own
You're preachin' 'bout my life like you're the law
Gonna live each day and hour like
For me there's no tomorrow.

Have you been reading lyrics for Jam? What is that all about?
Or what the hell is Superfly Sister?

So my point, Michael's music has always been so unique and imaginative that it's no wonder people have to come up with alternate explanations to make sense of it.
Maybe he did, in later years, write some of his stuff while sedated. I mean, he was making new music all the damn time so why would he stop when he took sedatives? But this has nothing to do with his ability to transport the listener to another place and time.
So please, give credit where credit is due.

dawg...

this is serious. i've had family members who almost lost their lives to drugs, including my auntie, who I love very very much. she's doing amazing and is completely sober now, but to think that i might have not had her be alive today is extremely upsetting. so i can understand why some people may not be pleased with someone making an entire thread relating to the topic of substance abuse. this is a heavy topic that some people are obviously going to be upset about, especially when it comes to michael, who we all love, and unlike my auntie, we ended up losing him. doesn't make these people "haters."
im so sorry to hear of your loss

I'm not following your definition of crazy. It looks like you are using this word to describe something that you like, but I'm not sure.
But to stay on topic, if you break down Michael's music to its most basic elements, you will find great wonders. One of the best YT channels to do this is this guy:

I think it's funny how his music was so good and unique that some people explain it with drug influence. You can go all the way back to the Dangerous era where you will find many musical elements that were never heard before or after the fact.
However, I think it's the lyrics that really drive home this outer world experience with Michael, especially if we talk creating under the influence.

Now THAT'S something that I could see people thinking like "A normal human can't do this without external stimulus".

But yeah, as for the main lyrics...what is "You're a vegetable" doing in You Wanna be Startin' Something?

So my point, Michael's music has always been so unique and imaginative that it's no wonder people have to come up with alternate explanations to make sense of it.
Maybe he did, in later years, write some of his stuff while sedated. I mean, he was making new music all the damn time so why would he stop when he took sedatives? But this has nothing to do with his ability to transport the listener to another place and time.
ive always wondered what ''superfly sister '' was bout i was like what the hell mike???? :confused:

ive always wondered what ''superfly sister '' was bout i was like what the hell mike???? :confused:
okay. so, i LOVE genius lyrics. maybe scrolling through and looking through annotations could give some kind of context or understanding. i always come here to try and understand songs better.

okay. so, i LOVE genius lyrics. maybe scrolling through and looking through annotations could give some kind of context or understanding. i always come here to try and understand songs better.
omg.............😊😊😊😊 my innocence is gone mow

omg.............😊😊😊😊 my innocence is gone mow
c'mon... "push it in, stick it out" jkfehawfsdf

can you imagine me at like 12 years old listening to this song for the first time? i thought it was the most scandalous thing ever. now i'm 100% different. i must make at least a thousand sex jokes a DAY. 😭

c'mon... "push it in, stick it out" jkfehawfsdf

can you imagine me at like 12 years old listening to this song for the first time? i thought it was the most scandalous thing ever. now i'm 100% different. i must make at least a thousand sex jokes a DAY. 😭
dude i mean like mj wrote '' in the closet'' but damn ''superfly sister'' is a whole another level

dawg...

this is serious. i've had family members who almost lost their lives to drugs, including my auntie, who I love very very much. she's doing amazing and is completely sober now, but to think that i might have not had her be alive today is extremely upsetting. so i can understand why some people may not be pleased with someone making an entire thread relating to the topic of substance abuse. this is a heavy topic that some people are obviously going to be upset about, especially when it comes to michael, who we all love, and unlike my auntie, we ended up losing him. doesn't make these people "haters."
I understand you.... I really do. I lost my father because of drugs.... Then almost lost my mother, 'cause of alcohol addiction....And in the end almost lost myself because of other really dangerous addiction.... Life is bad, but it can be worse... I didn't intend to offend your feelings. I would never do that to everybody. All i want to say, that i wish you goodluck. Especially to your precious auntie. Hope she will do great and find a purpose in this life. Drugs is not a solution....

I know! I know! Michael's habit to create music samples is so crazy! Just remember, how he created sample for Ghosts music 😂 😂 goddamn genius.
I'm not sure, that there is something wrong Superfly Sister lyrics... This song about woman's decency....And also about Michael's elder sister

dude i mean like mj wrote '' in the closet'' but damn ''superfly sister'' is a whole another level
In the closet is more dirty song in my opinion... Actually that's the pervertest MJ's song, I have ever heard

Back