Songs, Michael Jackson wrote under sedative treatment

Wow. Wow. Chill out, cowboy. No need to be so aggressive)
It was a fair question, after the structure and tone of your posts.
I'm not saying you shouldn't be drunk, I'm just asking if you are.
You can be drunk if you want to, I don't care.
Why do you see this as an attack?

It was a fair question, after the structure and tone of your posts.
I'm not saying you shouldn't be drunk, I'm just asking if you are.
You can be drunk if you want to, I don't care.
Why do you see this as an attack?
Why are you so aggressive, dude. I mean, there is nothing wrong with this thread at all. I understand, that I offended you with my attitude) But still, that's all entirely you fault. No need to blame everybody)

Well, honestly, not to me. People have different impressions of a song. And different definitions of crazy. It´s okay if the song is crazy to you, but please do understand, that not everyone feels the same.
Okay. Invincible song is crazy) This is the craziest MJ's song, that he eved made

Why are you so aggressive, dude. I mean, there is nothing wrong with this thread at all. I understand, that I offended you with my attitude) But still, that's all entirely you fault. No need to blame everybody)
There is nothing wrong with the topic of this thread, of course. We can discuss anyone's drug addiction, even Michael's. Why are you trying to spin this as if I find your super smart topic taboo?

What I said was, your original post:
- Was written in large font. (why?)
- Was written in sensationalist language (why?)
- Was accompanied by an unrelated image. (why?)

And about you I said that:
- You are writing as if you are under influence yourself.
- You don't want productive discussion, just to make drama.

So, in a vain attempt to give at least some productivity to this thread, I ask you again:
- What conclusions will we be getting from the knowledge of songs being written under the influence?
- What new insight are we getting into Michael and his creative flow?
- What are the lyrics that make us think Michael was drifting away when he wrote them and why do you think that?

Also, for someone who tries to present these questions as "nothing wrong" you sure get worked up when these same questions are being asked to you. Where do you find aggressiveness? What exactly do you feel that you have offended me with? What do you feel I am blaming you for exactly?

- Was written in large font.
Because I like it
- Was accompanied by an unrelated image.
Of course it's realeated)
- You are writing as if you are under influence yourself.
He he
- You don't want productive discussion, just to make drama.
I hate drama 😳 😳 :mad:
- What conclusions will we be getting from the knowledge of songs being written under the influence?
I will be happy
- What new insight are we getting into Michael and his creative flow?
Another mystery solved +1 score to karma
- What are the lyrics that make us think Michael was drifting away when he wrote them and why do you think that?
Hmm. I like this question. Well, it's not about lyrics. It's about general vibe and sounds. You can clearly hear that Invincible song sounds crazy! Like it was made under big amount of drugs. Same thing about Heartbreaker song. I like these songs!😃
Where do you find aggressiveness?
In you words
What exactly do you feel that you have offended me with?
Well, you sound threatened)
What do you feel I am blaming you for exactly?
Perhaps, you think that i'm hostile. but i'm not....

Because I like it

Of course it's realeated)

He he

I hate drama 😳 😳 :mad:

I will be happy

Another mystery solved +1 score to karma

Hmm. I like this question. Well, it's not about lyrics. It's about general vibe and sounds. You can clearly hear that Invincible song sounds crazy! Like it was made under big amount of drugs. Same thing about Heartbreaker song. I like these songs!😃

In you words

Well, you sound threatened)

Perhaps, you think that i'm hostile. but i'm not....
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Oh, so it´s the vibe and sounds for you! I think I get what you are saying ...

i dont think ''invincible'' and heartbreaker'' were made under the influence as they are very catchy imo

I will be happy
maybe i just don't understand. maybe i'm just ignorant. but... i'm not happy with knowing michael was under the influence at all. and so do a lot of others. especially since him being given such powerful drugs in the first place kind of resulted in his death...

i just don't see how fishing for information on a topic related to his drug use would make anyone happy, fan or not. unless it's someone looking to sensationalize the situation. which unfortunately has been done with michael too many times to count... it's sad and horrible to think about.

i'm not going to prevent you or anyone from making a thread on this kind of topic. that's not in my power to do so. but with the topic being as heavy and maybe even triggering for some as it is, don't be surprised if there are unhappy reactions to it.

Threads like this are why longtime users are coming back less frequently.

I don't mean to be rude, but how am I meant to know what songs he wrote while he under the influence of sedatives?
its just a silly curious question by a fan nothing harmfull

karma???? what is this, reddit?? 😭😭

lol the idea of karma seems to be very popular today. I don´t get it, either. karma is not revenge, is it?
None uses this word where I come from, so I always wonder what it actually means ...

maybe i just don't understand. maybe i'm just ignorant. but... i'm not happy with knowing michael was under the influence at all. and so do a lot of others. especially since him being given such powerful drugs in the first place kind of resulted in his death...
It was part of him. You can't deny that fact. And yep, I like Michael's "drunky" look during Invincible era. Maybe it wasn't really beneficial. But he looked so cool! And manly
114d6acdfee1d3dbe50a2b4c0b0e433f0d3abb63r1-720-901v2_uhq.jpg

i just don't see how fishing for information on a topic related to his drug use would make anyone happy, fan or not. unless it's someone looking to sensationalize the situation. which unfortunately has been done with michael too many times to count... it's sad and horrible to think about.
Because it will make songs to shine in other way) And my attitude to them will change. Anyway. THERE IS STILL 0 songs confirmed, that were written under medicine... :mad: 😭 We are discussing about thread, but we are not discussing ABOUT "Songs, Michael Jackson wrote under sedative treatment"
i'm not going to prevent you or anyone from making a thread on this kind of topic. that's not in my power to do so. but with the topic being as heavy and maybe even triggering for some as it is, don't be surprised if there are unhappy reactions to it.
That's entirely their fault) Haters gonna hate)

i can imagine myself in the streets of the ghetto blasting them on the car speaker very loud
HAHAHAHAHAH.

City's breaking down on a camel's back
They just have to go, 'cause they don't know wack
So while you fill the streets, it's appealing to see
You won't get out the county, 'cause you're bad and free

giphy.gif

lol the idea of karma seems to be very popular today. I don´t get it, either. karma is not revenge, is it?
None uses this word where I come from, so I always wonder what it actually means ...
it's like a good part of you. like a justice maybe. if you do something good, your karma feels great

HAHAHAHAHAH.

City's breaking down on a camel's back
They just have to go, 'cause they don't know wack
So while you fill the streets, it's appealing to see
You won't get out the county, 'cause you're bad and free

giphy.gif

HELL YEAH!!!
d713ced34f33a84be43579d3034b3608-hi.jpg

That's entirely their fault) Haters gonna hate)
dawg...

this is serious. i've had family members who almost lost their lives to drugs, including my auntie, who I love very very much. she's doing amazing and is completely sober now, but to think that i might have not had her be alive today is extremely upsetting. so i can understand why some people may not be pleased with someone making an entire thread relating to the topic of substance abuse. this is a heavy topic that some people are obviously going to be upset about, especially when it comes to michael, who we all love, and unlike my auntie, we ended up losing him. doesn't make these people "haters."

Back