Songs, Michael Jackson wrote under sedative treatment

Richard76

Heartbreaker
Country
Russia
As we all clearly know, MJ had sedative addiction for many years after Pepsi Accident...
He needed that not only to get rid of headache, but also to fall asleep. Also, he used to take sedative during tours (I love to tour, yeah yeah, sure).
But after everything we know about this addiction, I wonder, did he ever used painkillers during recording sessions... And if he did, what songs were created while he was under medicines?
Maybe somebody know exact songs, that were created by "drunk", "not sober" Michael?
And yep, if there are songs, Michael created under alcohol intoxication, I would like to know about them too. Let's make this thread about Michael's drunk inspiration) And yep, I'm not here to judge Michael.... I lot a lot of musicans, that made their greatest hits, being deeply drugged...It's nothing to be ashamed of...

c1d3e934be91d821f1092c670980a75b.jpg

I don't think he wrote any of them, but there are probably songs that he recorded while drugged.

These threads are only getting better every day, not gonna lie.

I mean... Sometimes you write on a song on a daily basis and sometimes at the most random of times!
So it's pretty likely that there were some lyrics to some song, which came to him while being on some form of influence.
But I don't thing he ever wrote an entire song while not being sober.

This thread is not funny, not even dark humor, just disrespectful.

Everyone who had to take sedatives before knows that you are not likely to get much work done, let alone be creative under sedative medication.
😂😂😂😂 What? I clearly stated, that there is no harm. I just wanted to know about songs, made under drugs

I mean... Sometimes you write on a song on a daily basis and sometimes at the most random of times!
So it's pretty likely that there were some lyrics to some song, which came to him while being on some form of influence.
But I don't thing he ever wrote an entire song while not being sober.
I think he wrote half of Invincible album deeply under drugs. Listen to Invincible, Heartbreaker, 2000 Watts. They are crazy

What am I reading here, tabloid junk?
Why the hell did you use bigger font for your post? And why is that image related to your ramblings, is it because you think Michael looks high in that pic? Did you google for an image like that, to give your words more credibility?
The only thing missing is you calling him Jacko.
ffs

And yep...what's in it for you? What deep insight do you get by finding out which songs were written under the influence? What possible wisdom will you gain from that info? I don't know, maybe Morhpine and Superfly Sister were written under the influence. So now what?

What am I reading here, tabloid junk?
Why the hell did you use bigger font for your post? And why is that image related to your ramblings, is it because you think Michael looks high in that pic? Did you google for an image like that, to give your words more credibility?
The only thing missing is you calling him Jacko.
ffs

And yep...what's in it for you? What deep insight do you get by finding out which songs were written under the influence? What possible wisdom will you gain from that info? I don't know, maybe Morhpine and Superfly Sister were written under the influence. So now what?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. damn. People in this fandom become more and more crazy 😂😂😂 i love you so much guys! You are the best 😂🥺🥺🥺♥️

not to be a personal attacker on the creator of this thread, but... yes. this thread feels very sensationalist. and i'm pretty sure the majority of us would like to not think about michael under the influence. especially since a large part of that had to do with his death.

Back