Songs that you are grateful for not making it onto an album.

It's alright
kill-this-man-get-this-man.gif
He'll change his tune

He can't help but get his fix

Last edited:
Considering how bad faith every argument has been, we should all be glad song Groove (A.K.A Abortion Papers) and Do You Know Where Your Children Are didn't make an album.

Yeah Bryan Loren trash lol.

Shame "Superfly Sister" made it on Blood, not one of his songs should have seen the light of release.

oh i'm listening to "to satisfy you" and it's not bad. reminds me of "joy", which was produced by teddy riley. generic ballad but i'll take it over corny s*** like "heal the world" or (more) forgettable s*** like "keep the faith", "she drives me wild", "can't let her get away", etc

i guess loren was better at slow jams. his uptempo stuff is pretty lame.

Last edited:
One expects a teen artist to record 'If You Don't Love Me' (due to its childish lyrics).

It was a huge mistake on Michael Jackson's part to waste his time by recording that song (he was in his early thirties at that time).
I have never understood why they could not have had both songs, or even Streetwalker as a B side on the APOM single release.
That was apparently because 'Streewalker' is thematically very similar to the 'The Way You Make Me Feel' song.
oh i'm listening to "to satisfy you" and it's not bad. reminds me of "joy", which was produced by teddy riley. generic ballad but i'll take it over corny s*** like "heal the world" or (more) forgettable s*** like "keep the faith", "she drives me wild", "can't let her get away", etc

i guess loren was better at slow jams. his uptempo stuff is pretty lame.
At least, 'Keep The Faith' was (musically) something different compared to Michael Jackson's other released songs.

One expects a teen artist to record 'If You Don't Love Me' (due to its childish lyrics).

It was a huge mistake on Michael Jackson's part to waste his time by recording that song (he was in his early thirties at that time).
🤣

SPYHO. Too slow and dull for Dangerous. I like listening to it once in a while, it has beautiful vocals, but it would have killed the momentum of the album.
I love “Someone Put Your Hand Out,” but I don’t think it fits Dangerous tonally. It would stick out like a sore thumb.

Back