Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)

That title could be better. The Force Awakens sounds like a fan film or a video game. I kind of like how they forget the Episode VII subtitle. It will be like the original trilogy when they were first released and marketed:

Star Wars

Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back

Star Wars: Return of the Jedi

Last edited:
Yeah, the subtitle is pretty meh. Then again I can't come up with anything better... >.>

That was awesome!
wild.gif
markout.gif

Mr. Plinkett Reacts to the Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer

His prequel trilogy reviews are great. I hope he reviews these new movies if they are bad. :D

Last edited:
Mr. Plinkett Reacts to the Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer

His prequel trilogy reviews are great. I hope he reviews these new movies if they are bad. :D
Don't even talk like that. They got Lawrence Kasdan (Co-writer of THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK and RETURN OF THE JEDI) co-writing the script for THE FORCE AWAKENS so good chance we'll have a good story.

Don't even talk like that. They got Lawrence Kasdan (Co-writer of THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK and RETURN OF THE JEDI) co-writing the script for THE FORCE AWAKENS so good chance we'll have a good story.

I agree about that. He wrote Raiders of the Lost Ark too. Also the main cast is coming back so the signs are good. I hope we don't have to wait long before to see how they look like.

That line from Han at the end... So awesome, makes me want to rewatch the series, it's been too long.

Here are the highlights of the panel if someone hasn't seen it yet:

Can't find the whole thing.

I'm at the Star Wars Celebration in Anaheim (currently waiting in line for Mark Hamill to be exact). The nerd herd lost its collective mind when JJ showed the trailer at the Opening Ceremonies Thursday.

image_zps4lt6u2il.jpg

image_zpsixkgmdhr.jpg

1237593007288248679.jpg

It looks like the movie will have a female Stormtrooper. Captain Phasma played by Gwendoline Christie:
hYA9U4O.jpg

Last edited:
I have no doubt that this has been posted before, judging from all the "Star Wars" fans here, but today, May 4, 2015 is "May the 4th be with you" Day and somebody posted this on the internet today. Thought it was funny.

I have no doubt that this has been posted before, judging from all the "Star Wars" fans here, but today, May 4, 2015 is "May the 4th be with you" Day and somebody posted this on the internet today. Thought it was funny.

Even Lord Vader needs some fun sometimes.

Can´t wait to see this. Have a friend on FB who worked on the movie and I´m jealous to no end.

I finally bought the original trilogy on Blu-Ray. Before I have been saying to myself that I refuse to buy them until they release the unaltered theatrical versions but I finally gave in. It was only for 19,95 euros. I don't like the stupid changes at all but I want to see them in HD before The Force Awakens. Now I own the original trilogy 4 times. Once on VHS, twice on DVD and now on Blu-Ray. :D

Back