State of Tennessee Passes Resolution to Honor Michael Jackson

Yeah I heard they showed that on the news and I was like what?! Never thought they'd do this, I know a lot of ppl against Mike here that still think he was guilty.:no:
Anyway, they're closed minded ppl that will never change their minds no matter how much you try to show them the facts.
racist and hateful people think like this. This remind me of racist who do not like President Obama. They want to believe he is not an American, he is a muslim, etc even though the FACTS show that he was born in America, he is baptist, etc. :no:

racist and hateful people think like this. This remind me of racist who do not like President Obama. They want to believe he is not an American, he is a muslim, etc even though the FACTS show that he was born in America, he is baptist, etc. :no:

I hate that. :cry: Obama is American wither they like it or not, but that's going into another topic. I do think that Pete King and that Tennessee Guy does not like the fact that a black man is get honored big awards and stuff. Hence why I won't write them. And that Henry guy comes from a town in that state that is small town anyway and some little cities like that don't take to kindly to blacks.

And Racism does exist, Youtube comments (making fun of haitins and picking on Michael's children, even making disgusting comments about Paris and Prince on the grammys) and other places in the news prove thatl.

And Racism does exist, Youtube comments (making fun of haitins and picking on Michael's children, even making disgusting comments about Paris and Prince on the grammys) and other places in the news prove thatl. ---------------------- That is typical of some people on the internet. Believe me, these ignorant folks would not say this stuff in person. Cowards exist behind some keyboards.

Excuse my ignorance but I don't understand what exactly this means...?

Yea i like 2 know what resolution 2 honor means also??

Plus, WHY are yall hell bent what that guy said??? I dont like what he said ALSO BUT its gonna be people who STILL TILL THIS DAY AND PROBABLE FOEVER will believe he is guilty... Like today people who r falsely accused r going 2 have people who r set in their ways. Sadly

People are upset, because this is 2010 and some of these politicians still have their heads back in the 1950s.

I find it insane when I go to Elvis boards and the insane amount of hateful garbage they spew against MJ. The truth of the matter is that these fans feel threatened because, in reality, the amount of coverage/press Michael gets surpasses any of which Elvis or any other music act really. (At least from what I've seen in my years on this planet.)

Either way, like someone said, time will pass and these haters will be forgotten about. It's up to us to keep his memory and legend alive. Once the children see how amazing he was they will keep passing that down to their children and so on and so on. If there any teachers out there keep teaching your kids about Michael Jackson. That's the best way to win against people such as these.

Also, keep showing others how incredibly racist these politicians are. Knowledge = something.

What I wanna know is now that the resolution has passed, what are they gonna do? How are they gonna honor him? With a street name? A park name? What?

People are upset, because this is 2010 and some of these politicians still have their heads back in the 1950s.

I find it insane when I go to Elvis boards and the insane amount of hateful garbage they spew against MJ. The truth of the matter is that these fans feel threatened because, in reality, the amount of coverage/press Michael gets surpasses any of which Elvis or any other music act really. (At least from what I've seen in my years on this planet.)

Either way, like someone said, time will pass and these haters will be forgotten about. It's up to us to keep his memory and legend alive. Once the children see how amazing he was they will keep passing that down to their children and so on and so on. If there any teachers out there keep teaching your kids about Michael Jackson. That's the best way to win against people such as these.

Also, keep showing others how incredibly racist these politicians are. Knowledge = something.

Good Point - I am a first grade teacher and believe me I teach my kids about Michael and they loooove him! I play his music as a reward and teach him about his humanitarian side. I will always keep his legacy alive. He will live forever through the new generations!:clapping:

I saw a film the other day that really varied from the norm
There were no soldiers on parade and no one marched in uniform
Its heroes were not superman and no one even shot a gun
The audience still love the film though not a single war was won
And I was really shocked to see this film was made in Tennessee

Liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar
I'm sick and tired of lies from you, but how I wished your lies were true.
Liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar
Truth is hard and toughessness, that's why we need fairy tales
I'm all through with logical conclusion
Why should I deny myself illusions.

Munchhausen/The Baron of The Lies :: Written by Friedrich Hollaender in 1927

Back