STOP Sleeping on Mind Is The Magic!

Why would they have done it for free?
Because they were friends with Michael Jackson.
Thanks, just as I expected, do you happen to know how the magic trick was executed? Did they use a mirror? MJ obviously fell down some sort of trap door because in Michael Bush book he states that he and MJ ran underneath the stage paying attention not to hit any beams, MJ must have had the Beat It clothes ready underneath the white coverall that he wore during WDAN.

Any more info would be great, also sorry if I derailed the thread.
He does that as Michael Bush described it in his book.

Michael Jackson slides down a secret/trap door (underneath the stage), he changes his clothes very quickly, and then he gets to the cherry picker for the 'Beat It' performance.

It all has to be done in only 10-12 seconds.

I read somewhere this is one of the songs Bryan Loren wasn't fond of, yet of the songs he produced, it was probably the closest to sounding like what would become the Dangerous album. Ironic really

Funny I found this thread.

I recently discovered Mind Is The Magic borrows a little bit from the score in Captain EO at 8:38 in the movie, when the music starts to kick in. If you slow it down, you essentially get the foundation of Mind Is The Magic. It’s pretty clever actually.

Cool. Wanna post this in my Musical Parallels Thread?

Change the words “Mind Is The Magic” from the title of this thread to “Invincible” and you’ve got yourself a Richard76 thread.

Back