STOP Sleeping on Mind Is The Magic!

Themidwestcowboy

Proud Member
Has there ever been a thread for this song? haha, dont crucify me now but for me this is on the top 3 of michaels best songs (lyriclly). i dont remember if he wrote this himself but this song is magical! the lyrics for some reason feels a bit eerie, and the song it self sounds like a mystery! Idk how to explain this but whenever i listen to this song, i believe magic really exist just that we cant see it or touch it, (its in our mind).

Come in to me
I know mystical garden
Orchards and violets
All mysteries are parted
Life is a mirageghost
Imagination
Pure inspiration called justification

Nothing's impossible
Nothing's concealed
Everything here is for real

These are some of the best lyrics i have ever seen/heard in a michael song!

Last edited:
Mind Is The Magic is great! Every now and then I fall into spells listening to it on repeat over and over. :)

Thanks!

This is topic is more suitable for the MichaelMania section. I will post it there for you.

Mind Is The Magic is great! Every now and then I fall into spells listening to it on repeat over and over. :)

yeah its great! i wonder where this songs come from.. is it unreleased or was it part of some promo stuff to sigfried and roy..

i just love the bridge - from 3:42 min to 4:18min - BRILLANT
always loved this song!!

Come in to me
I know mystical garden
Orchards and violets
All mysteries are parted
Life is a mirageghost
Imagination

Nothing's impossible
Nothing's concealed

Definitely one of the best lyric!!!

Have there ever been a thread for this song? haha, dont crucify me now but for me this is on the top 3 of michaels best songs (lyriclly). i dont remember if he wrote this himself but this song is magical! the lyrics for some reason feels a bit eerie, and the song it self sounds like a mystery! Idk how to explain this but whenever i listen to this song, i believe magic really exist just that we cant see it or touch it, (its in our mind).

Come in to me
I know mystical garden
Orchards and violets
All mysteries are parted
Life is a mirageghost
Imagination

Nothing's impossible
Nothing's concealed

These are some of the best lyrics i have ever seen/heard in a michael song!
Written by Michael and Bryan Loren.

No. Loren has said that Michael wrote it.
Contributed to by Loren.

Edit: …but only production-wise. I’d forgotten about that MJ Cast episode – you’re absolutely right, it’s a Michael Jackson composition through and through.

I like the song and the way he sings Roooooy.
But I'm not a fan of the magicians or the shows.
Did Siegfried & Roy help create with the magic trick between WDAN and Beat It during the Bad tour? I always wanted to know how it was done, anyone know?

Did Siegfried & Roy help create with the magic trick between WDAN and Beat It during the Bad tour? I always wanted to know how it was done, anyone know?
Michael Jackson asked from Siegfried Fischbacher and Roy Horn to help him create that magic trick between these 2 songs for the BAD Tour.

The magicians agreed, but they did not do that for free (Michael Jackson paid them a huge amount of money for that magic trick).

The magicians later attended the 'BAD' Cologne concert (in1988) in order to watch their magic trick being executed live in front of an audience.

Michael Jackson asked from Siegfried Fischbacher and Roy Horn to help him create that magic trick between these 2 songs for the BAD Tour.

The magicians agreed, but they did not do that for free (Michael Jackson paid them a huge amount of money for that magic trick).

The magicians later attended the 'BAD' Cologne concert (in1988) in order to watch their magic trick being executed live in front of an audience.
Why would they have done it for free?

Thanks, just as I expected, do you happen to know how the magic trick was executed? Did they use a mirror? MJ obviously fell down some sort of trap door because in Michael Bush book he states that he and MJ ran underneath the stage paying attention not to hit any beams, MJ must have had the Beat It clothes ready underneath the white coverall that he wore during WDAN.

Any more info would be great, also sorry if I derailed the thread.

Has there ever been a thread for this song? haha, dont crucify me now but for me this is on the top 3 of michaels best songs (lyriclly). i dont remember if he wrote this himself but this song is magical! the lyrics for some reason feels a bit eerie, and the song it self sounds like a mystery! Idk how to explain this but whenever i listen to this song, i believe magic really exist just that we cant see it or touch it, (its in our mind).
Nice
Come in to me
Yes
Imagination
all those 'on' in this part .

Back