Strange light orbs...

ralu4michael

Proud Member
I've recently had a photoshoot with my dad :D ... I wanted to photograph me and my MJ T-shirts ;) ... I really like how the pics look :) ...

but I've observed something very odd in 2 pictures :unsure: ...
this is the only picture in which I laugh... and there's that strange light circle (orb) on the wall, between me and my Bad poster...

dscn0067rnre.jpg

I've read on the Internet that this phemenon can be caused by moisture (but that can't be in my room, I think :unsure: ) or that these are mirror/glass/TV/PCmonitor reflections (but they look different to me :unsure: ) or that these are particles of dust ... the last one is more plausible in my opinion... but think again:

dscn0141r.jpg

it's even more obvious here... and it isn't smooth, not a "perfect" circle :huh: ...

I've also seen light orbs in pictures taken in chuches or next to mummies in the British Museum... in those places I think they might be spirits, souls :unsure: ... but I've never seen something like this in my house?!!? :huh:

is it a spirit? why was it first captured in the pic when I was laughin'? is it a coincidence?

or is it Michael?!?! :shock: ... could it be really his spirit!?! or I've been watchin' Ghost Whisperer too much? I was also dancin' and singin' on Billie Jean while being photographed...

I don't know what to believe :( ... it's very strange...

what do you think? :) discuss...

Most cameras have a tendency to do this... I wouldn't get your hopes up too high.

lol... I said I don't know what to think :huh: ... this only happened to me before, like I said, next to mummies and in church, never outside or in other places :unsure: ... that's what scares me a bit :unsure: ...

I could also post those pics if you want :) ...

Orbs are just energy.

The thing when you take these pictures is make sure you are not standing near a reflective area such as a window. Like in your second photo. Your first photo i can BARELY see the orb. But like i said these are just Energy balls.

View Link please.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orb_(optics)

Like i have said MANY times i am in no way trying to discredit you or anyone who wishes it is Michael Or that you see these things. I personally would like to see more photos. just to check them out.

It's pretty common with digital cameras. A speck of dust floating right in front of the lens is usually the culprit. That's why people tend to get lots of orbs in pictures in spooky, dusty homes.

It's pretty common with digital cameras. A speck of dust floating right in front of the lens is usually the culprit. That's why people tend to get lots of orbs in pictures in spooky, dusty homes.

lol yes in digital but not ONLY in digital will these be found. Try taking photos with a normal 35mm film camera and you may be surprised at what you get.

The paranormal is a tricky tricky thing.

thx 4 the link and 4 sharin' your opinion :) ... I'll post other pics asap...

EDIT: here... in the chursch (it might be dust...)
dscn4958.jpg

dscn4960r.jpg

and next to a mummy in British Museum (the oher one taken of the same mummy hasn't got anythinhg odd but I also changed the angle)
dscn3755.jpg

Last edited:
Back