Strange Things That Happened To Me Before & After June 25th

ArmageddonOfTheBrain

Proud Member
Hi!

I wasn't sure where to post this. I opted for this section. I've been wanting to discuss what I'm about to say, with actual MJ fans for quite awhile now.

I was wondering if anyone experienced anything odd before June 25th or afterwards? Some really strange things happened to me during this time.

On the morning of June 25th, as I was going to work (around 5 AM Pacific time) - I remember thinking about Michael. It was a concerned feeling. I kinda of brushed it off and went about my day. After everything happened, I decided to go to a friend's house for a bit. I sat on a stool at their counter, pretty much dazed. All of a sudden a glass literally moved slowly down the counter towards me. I'm going to estimate that it moved about 6 inches. I am somewhat skeptical when it comes to "ghosts" and things like that. I quickly looked at my friend and he had a shocked expression on his face. Needless to say, I now believe in ghosts (or whatever that was).

A few other things that happened.

Around March 2009 I had created a random playlist on iTunes. For no specific reason, I had included mostly sad songs. A few of the songs included: "I Never Dreamed You'd Leave In Summer" & "They Won't Go When I Go" by Stevie Wonder. I also included "She's Out of My Life", Michael's version. It ended up that Stevie Wonder sang both of those songs at the memorial. Unless you are a big Stevie Wonder fan (I am) you had probably never heard "They Won't Go When I Go" until that time. I thought it was just strange that out of everything, I had included those particular songs.

Other strange dates started to pop up as well. I had requested July 7th (the day of the memorial) off at my job - two months earlier in May. I had been planning on going to a theme park that day. Out of all days, why that day?

There are a bunch of other weird things that happened to me during this time. Anyone else have strange things happen to them? I hope I'm not the only one.

Thanks for listening. :)

Yeah, I did experience some strange things on and after June 25. On that day, I woke up with this weird feeling in my stomach. So I decided to listen to Michael, and when I did, the feeling became stronger you know. Keep in mind I was only 10 at the time. At around 12 I went into my mom's room, and she tells me 'Michael Jackson's been rushed to the hospital.' And I brush it off, because you know the media. I took my CD player and went into my bathroom and began listening to the Bad album. Soon enough I fell asleep. But I woke up when I felt like someone was standing over me. I opened my eyes and didn't see anything. That scared me, so I ran into the living room, where my mom and siblings were sitting on the couch, quiet, and grief stricken. I asked what happened, but they wouldn't say anything. Something immediately told me it involved Michael. So I turned on the news, and there it was: 'Michael Jackson Dead At Age 50'. I just broke down crying. Like I couldn't believe it.

Later that night, I didn't eat, and I couldn't sleep. So I sat up in bed, crying in anguish over what happened. But something seemed different. I was the only one in my room, yet it felt like someone was sitting across from me on the bed. And it also felt cold. Really cold.

And then this kid came up to me at the store and just said 'Michael is with you.' I mean, how do you explain that?

WOW!!!! that is really strange stuff dude.

I remember being really calm on June 25th. My girl's great aunt had died 5 days earlier so I was helping her deal with that. I got a phone call from a friend after leaving the mall telling me he had died. I didn't believe him, which is normal for me because my friends would communicate any rumors they heard to me for validation. unlike normal rumors however this one nagged at my mind. got home turned on CNN headline news walked in to the kitchen and fell to the floor crying.
that night my best friend from school called to check on me after finding out. the first thing she did after finding out. we hadn't spoken in 2 years.

the memorial was wierd to because it was finished at the exact time I needed to leave for work. I figured I would be late

Wow! That's pretty incredible stuff. Glad to know that I'm not the only one that went through something during that time. It's always nice when you can relate to others.

Not too shortly after Michael passed I was in church and felt Michael's person in the seat next to me.

Back