[Streaming from Webcam] Dateline NBC about a girl MURDERED using PROPOFOL

Rawr

Proud Member
Sorry if this isn't the appropriate section. I'm in a bit of a rush as the show is about to start in 3 minutes. :lol: Just thought you guys would want to see this.

Okay, I'm streaming my webcam (nice quality) on the TV from LiveStream.

From MSNBC.com:

Friday, Aug. 21: A Propofol death and a family torn
Posted: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 6:05 PM by Elizabeth Chuck

It's the drug at the center of the Michael Jackson investigation -- the powerful anesthetic Propofol. It's also at the center of another deadly case, what experts are calling the first known case of murder using the drug. Detectives were baffled when a healthy young college student in Florida was suddenly found dead in her bed. It seemed to be a death by natural causes... until the medical examiner discovered one thing that would turn the case around: a tiny pinpr.ick in her arm. Ultimately, it would take a determined detective, the FBI, and a chase around the world to unravel the mystery. NBC's Hoda Kotb reports on a case of "Obsession."

http://insidedateline.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2009/08/19/2039217.aspx

EDIT: It's done. Spoiler: The guy was convicted of murder.

Last edited:
It's still airing/recording, but they're saying it was a VERY healthy girl who they found one pinpr.ick in and a lot of Propofol & needles around the house. It's just now getting a lot into the mysteriousness.

Edit: They're hinting towards some guy who was very possessive over her.

Last edited:
Well I hope people don't think this is a similar circumstance that befell Michael since all of the evidence in the MJ case does not point to murder.

Well I hope people don't think this is a similar circumstance that befell Michael since all of the evidence in the MJ case does not point to murder.
I disagree.
Much of the evidence in the Michael Jackson does point to murder.
I believe Michael Jackson was murdered.

Thanks for posting, always interesting to learn more about the drug - especially if its been used to murder someone.

@Rawr - maybe post this in the investigative forum... might be best there :)

Have you seen the actual evidence then? No one else has... Fair enough if you don't think its murder we all have opinion but like I can't definitely say its murder right now nor can you say its not especially by saying all the 'evidence in the MJ case does not point to murder' unless you work at the LAPD/Coroner's office how would you know for sure.

And you would know this how?? So sure of all the evidence?

Pff...

I don't trust anyone...

interesting story on dateline...hmmm

What evidence do you mean, exactly? So curious to know what you mean.

OMG. I just posted a thread about this....I wonder the same thing...could someone have injected a bolus of this stuff to MJ???

Sounds like you belong to the 'Let's kill Michael Jackson' ninja squad, along with Murray, Kleine, Lee and others.

do you have some kind of inside information that myself and many others would be interested in knowing about??? do you work for the LAPD or perhaps the coroners office??? Please tell how this is not murder.

do you have some kind of inside information that myself and many others would be interested in knowing about??? do you work for the LAPD or perhaps the coroners office??? Please tell how this is not murder.

I'd like to know too. Michael was not in the frame of mind to commit suicide. He was upbeat when we saw the rehearsal film. As far as I could tell, he was in great shape also. So I'd also love to know how you know this is not murder. I think it is. And I also think it's an inside job. AND. I want someone to pay for this.

That's interesting (only from what I read, I can't watch it). Hmmm... Usually I'm not one to believe any conspiracy theories but there are too many things that make you go hmmm here... It's incredible. :ermm:

Back