[Study for Thesis] What was the first element which appealed you in MJ?

Which MJ element first appealed to you?

• His style (the Fedora, the band aid, the military outfit, the curls!)

Votes: 9 8.6%
  • His short films (which one? Thriller? Bad? Scream?)

Votes: 20 19.0%
  • His dancing (The moonwalk? The Robot? Which routine?)

Votes: 26 24.8%
  • His voice (which song?)

Votes: 50 47.6%

• Total voters
I can't pick one thing.. I became a fan back in Thriller era.. I can't explain what it was.. i just knew as a kid He's Coool. It's his aura his spirit.. his gives off a amazing vibe. I would pick all the above.

My earliest memories were from the "Bad" era

and I thought the video was so amazing, and not to mention he was so goodlooking.

I think his dancing appealed to me first especially in that video, I used to mimicing him all of the time.

I think it was a combination of his voice and the short films, but I voted for the short films. I was 10 years old when I by chance saw the Earth Song short film on TV and I couldn't tear my eyes away from the TV screen. It was quite strange actually, because before that moment I had always disliked music videos because I thought that they were just meaningless collages of images (Yeah, I was 10!). But Earth Song was something completely different and it really opened my eyes to the suffering of this planet. And I remember that the melody of the song was stuck in my head for a long time after that, until I finally saw the song performed live two years later.

I cant pick one of those because they are noway near what attracted me the first (and still attracts me the most) which is: His "mind". The things he cared about, the way he cared, his way of expressing this care through all sorts of art.

And THEN I became aware of his sexiness.. phew.. :blush:
:angel:

and ofc the core element in all this is his art!

Back