Suing Oprah?

La74

Proud Member
Do you know if it is possible for the estate or the Jackson family to sue Oprah for all the psycological damage she is going to cause the family without doing proper research? Kathrine who is almost 89 years old, Blanket just 17 and Paris who she did several interviews with then she was about 12.

Her special is based on these two morons words and a ''journalistic documentary''. So she's good. I expect lot's of ALLEGEDLY being thrown for safety.

At this point we should get #OPRAHISOVERPARTY #OPRAHWEISTEN on Twitter real high, real fast. Monique and Randy were right about her all along

Do you know if it is possible for the estate or the Jackson family to sue Oprah for all the psycological damage she is going to cause the family without doing proper research? Kathrine who is almost 89 years old, Blanket just 17 and Paris who she did several interviews with then she was about 12.

Yes, because THIS is the thing that will cause psychological damage to them.

Her special is based on these two morons words and a ''journalistic documentary''. So she's good. I expect lot's of ALLEGEDLY being thrown for safety.

At this point we should get #OPRAHISOVERPARTY #OPRAHWEISTEN on Twitter real high, real fast. Monique and Randy were right about her all along

monique and randy? do u mean as in randy jackson?

Oprah has always been a b!@#$ to mj. Shes always been a fake sucker upper from when she first came on the scene.

Mj sued guierrez for intentional inflictioncof emotional distress. Unless you can prove she knowingly knew this were all lies yet pushed it then no chance. Journos are gods in the USA and can pretty much say and do as they please.

I think they should look in to it. People has Always suid Michael and the Jackson for everyting. This is from the Chandler timeline.
https://turningthetableonthechandlerallegations.wordpress.com/2014/04/20/chandler-timeline/

September 8, 1993 according to Ray– the group met once again, this time at Larry Feldman’s office to officially hire him as Jordan’s attorney. Dave was mad at the lawyers because they told him that if there was a settlement he could not be included. He wanted four million dollars the same amount he attempted to borrow from Michael. Ray claims Evan slapped Dave and the attorneys broke it up. (Dave claimed he was knocked unconscious)

August 8, 1994 David Schwartz files a civil case against Evan Chandler LA case SC031774
Ray- June answered Evans complaint by claiming that his suit was an attempt to extort money from them by using his son. Jordan would not have to be called as a witness.

On August 16, 1994 Jordan’s step father Schwartz file a lawsuit against Jackson for monetary compensation because he and his 6-year-old daughter Lily were “very traumatized by the allegations.” June and David divorced in 1994. Lily would later “favorite” a Youtube video of her, Jackson and Jordan together at the World Music Awards in 1993 – the same time the alleged crime was said to have happened.

I saw the absolute bellend Dan Wootton on TV in the UK saying Michael WAS a paedophile...no allegedly about it. Surely there's grounds for something there? Lorraine not much better tbh.

Anyone can file a lawsuit for anything. Whether it gets anywhere is another matter

So do it I would say. It could be a way to point out all the lies to the people who really are not aware of them. Most of it is easy to prove.

Is there any actual evidence for connection with Weinstein or has she just been seen on pictures with him? I mean that dosn’t necessary mean anything. Seems like she has in the past had shows with for example a woman who had written a book that she was a survivur from a satanisic cult etc. Her perception seems to be always beleive the ”victim” and there dosn’t have to be any logic what so ever is somebody says they are victims so she could be used for doing this. I am not sure what I think about he intentions.

La74;4243625 said:
Is there any actual evidence for connection with Weinstein or has she just been seen on pictures with him? I mean that dosn’t necessary mean anything. Seems like she has in the past had shows with for example a woman who had written a book that she was a survivur from a satanisic cult etc. Her perception seems to be always beleive the ”victim” and there dosn’t have to be any logic what so ever is somebody says they are victims so she could be used for doing this. I am not sure what I think about he intentions.

The thing is manly her Hipocrisy on pursuing MJ so hard like this, while she was friends and had businesses with Weistein for at least 2 decades. I was thinking how Seal has accused her of knowing about his crimes and keeping it hush hush. Did She make a special about Cosby? Did she report on how Weisten is a serious predator?? I mean his trial is only a few weeks/months away, Will she ever interview Chicago's very own R. Kelly - his victims??? Oprah is from there, her studio is right there on the spot!!! Cmon, she has an agenda, MAKE NO MISTAKE. Plus she conveniently recieves a copy of LN to watch with none other than David Geffen, a man who has preyed on young males and has his own agenda with dealings of MJ's carreer.. Everything is so shady about her motives.

I saw the absolute bellend Dan Wootton on TV in the UK saying Michael WAS a paedophile...no allegedly about it. Surely there's grounds for something there? Lorraine not much better tbh.

Yeah I saw that too. That's slander against the deceased which in the UK is illegal as a apposed to in the US were it is legal through a loophole

As for Oprah as much as I wish we could sue her, I don't think there's much point she has more money and power than all of us put together.
She's always had a warped moral compass, never forget she broadcast KKK members. Not surprised she's jumped aboard the takedown Michael Jackson train

La74;4243573 said:
I think they should look in to it. People has Always suid Michael and the Jackson for everyting. This is from the Chandler timeline.
https://turningthetableonthechandlerallegations.wordpress.com/2014/04/20/chandler-timeline/

September 8, 1993 according to Ray– the group met once again, this time at Larry Feldman’s office to officially hire him as Jordan’s attorney. Dave was mad at the lawyers because they told him that if there was a settlement he could not be included. He wanted four million dollars the same amount he attempted to borrow from Michael. Ray claims Evan slapped Dave and the attorneys broke it up. (Dave claimed he was knocked unconscious)

August 8, 1994 David Schwartz files a civil case against Evan Chandler LA case SC031774
Ray- June answered Evans complaint by claiming that his suit was an attempt to extort money from them by using his son. Jordan would not have to be called as a witness.

On August 16, 1994 Jordan’s step father Schwartz file a lawsuit against Jackson for monetary compensation because he and his 6-year-old daughter Lily were “very traumatized by the allegations.” June and David divorced in 1994. Lily would later “favorite” a Youtube video of her, Jackson and Jordan together at the World Music Awards in 1993 – the same time the alleged crime was said to have happened.
These are the demons that started it all.

it really annoyed me when the showed the video of his giving his Oscar winning performance about the rung and Lorraine buys straight into it and says hes really damaged that young man you can see it

it really annoyed me when the showed the video of his giving his Oscar winning performance about the rung and Lorraine buys straight into it and says hes really damaged that young man you can see it

You sign a TV contract, and you become a Whore to the Corporation..
Dan Wootton, just another Pimp, pulling the strings.

Back