Super cute - Michael singing The Bee Gees

Oh, that was short and sweet. I loved the Bee Gees and danced to their music at parties. Those were the good old days.

In the comments, some people wrote it's from a "Terry George 1979 interview" in which he mentions Earth, Wind & Fire, Paul McCartney and Wings, and Bee Gees. I can't find it. But he sings some BG in this one too:

In the comments, some people wrote it's from a "Terry George 1979 interview" in which he mentions Earth, Wind & Fire, Paul McCartney and Wings, and Bee Gees. I can't find it. But he sings some BG in this one too:
Thanks for the info. Sounds like a reasonable time-frame. Do you know anything else about this interview?

Wow, that’s a really long clip you have there. Can’t recall having seen that in its entirety. Very cool!

Thanks for the info. Sounds like a reasonable time-frame. Do you know anything else about this interview?
Someone quoted the interview (don't know if it's real, though) in the comments:
"Boy: 'What is your favorite band?
MJ: Earth Wind&Fire, some of the old...I like Wings...wangs&thangs (and then follows exactly what you can hear on the video above) Michael stops singing and the boy asks: What do you like most...things that you like.
MJ: I like kids a lot, I have a lot of nephews and nieces, I like fish ...um...*giggles"."
"Boy: What is your favorite place where you like touring?
MJ: The UK.
Boy: What has been your biggest problem in show business?
MJ: Uh, it's a good question but it's hard to answer. Well, I wouldn't know what to say.
Boy: Have you ever had the crowd booing at you?
MJ: Never. EVER. Never ever. Honestly, never happened.
Boy: How would you feel if they did?
MJ: Uhm...I would say: 'What are you booing at?' It's what I would really say, I would ask them why. "

Someone else provided a link but it doesn't work, the video might've been deleted. Maybe the quotes might help us find it?

And then someone else said it is actually this interview: https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p00bvbg1/louis-theroux-louis-martin-and-michael

I highly doubt it cause it's from 2003. I cannot check it, as I'm not from the UK and I do not have VPN. I'd be very interested to hear it if someone can access it.

I like how he gets excited and brightens up visually when he starts singing bee gees.

Back