Support of Affidavit Concerning Criminal Conduct of Tom Sneddon

Dialdancer

Proud Member
Edited Post. UPDATED INFO: 7/28/2012

I come to you not as a member of any group, but only as an MJ Vindication Advocate. Going down a very long list of Major Sites and MJ Blogs to put this out. The message reads pretty much the same wherever you find it posted.

On August 14th, at 9:00 am on the Betteravia Government center, in Santa Maria, Ca. Addressing the monthly meeting of the County S.B. Supervisors, Wagener will give the supervisors official notice by affidavit that Sneddon committed 3 felonies in the trial, of MJ in 2005.

Mr. Wagener is asking: If you are coming to California anyway in August and can be there. Please be there. Show up for Michaels sake. 9 am 1st Floor in the Betteravia Government Center in Santa Maria, August 14th. If you cannot be there you are asked to show your support if you chose by making your voice heard through the following:

The petition is up.
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/662/053/218/support-of-affidavit-concerning-criminal-conduct-of-tom-sneddon-2005-michael-jackson-trial/

The instructions for emailing and mailing your statement of support are on FB.
https://www.facebook...12572922122560/

Please send form letter to all five Board Members. You may send each member an email or send one email address to all five on the "TO" line.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/408561919190327/doc/412172675495918/

Now it is up to anyone who wishes to support, who wishes to see if we can get Tom Sneddon investigated for at least 3 felonies and standing before a jury of 12 to do their thing and then spread the word.

Michael is not the only one this was done to by the SB DA's Office nor was this Prosecutor's Office the only one to have done such as thing. Maybe this will send a message.

Things can change, if you don't believe that look at Rupurt Murdoch. Who would have believed 2 yrs ago this would or could happen to the Media Giant?

Last edited:
I posted that on the chat box. I wanna sign up.

Couldn't get into the website for the petition, so I will try again later. I think the server is down. I heard him talk about this last year, so I am glad it has started.

I tried to sign petition but webisite is down, will try later. We need that monster to go DOWN!

Couldn't get into the site to sign the petition..will keep trying. I hope that jerk pays dearly for what he put Michael through!! WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I apologize for the problems any are having I will pass this on. No grand conspiracy, I suspect just operator head space on my part. Hopefully all links working. Thank you for letting me know.

If any of you have read the stories coming out from the "Innocence Project" files you will see that over half of the wrongly convicted and incarcerated are in prison due to people just like Sneddon and crew. Innocent and mean totally innocent men have been executed this is not what we were taught to believe our judicial system is about and it is always "by the Grace of God".

There has only ever been one Prosecuting Atty that I know of who charged and tried for Malicious Prosecution and Fraud of the courts and he walked away only stripped of his license to practice law. (Lacrosse Case)

Last edited:
Hello,

This is to anyone who should read from this thread no matter whether you support an attempt to have Tom Sneddon investigated for felonies committed during 03-05 or not.

There are Tweets being circulated using an old letter which is no longer being used to write to the SB Supervisor Board stating the sender supports having a special prosecutor to look into this matter.

The original was removed over 72 hours ago although with FB anyone can start a group using any information old or new if it was copied. Tweeters can pass on any information old, new, true or not without verifying validity.

I am trying to believe that no one would deliberately attempt to halt what may be the one chance to have Tom Sneddon his former ADA's and if our Father smiles upon us people Dimond face publicly their wrongdoings. That this is done because they do not like Wagener or anyone who is directly supporting this effort. For that to happen it would mean that all we profess to being inspired by Michael and wish him to be Vindicated would be a lie.

I am going believe these Tweets are just a result of miscommunication and the fact that none of us learn about events at the same. I am going to believe the Tweets were done with good intention even if it reads like Wagener sent it out to each of these persons which is not true (since nowhere does it state the sender copied this from another source.)

As with any ongoing project all changes and adjustments are made. It has become custom to keep up by going to the authorized source it saves time confusion and insures success of any project:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/408561919190327/files/

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/ij3juf

Thank you,

Dialdancer

I've signed. Its about time that that scheming, venemous and evil man got investigated.

Nevermind.

Last edited:
Mr. Wagener sign up too, He's #126.

My mom asked me to sign up since I told her about the petition.

I'm having a disagreement with a dA remember because of the petition and starting to irritate me.

The signatures have been pouring in and not now the goal is nearly reached.

I signed the petition and sent the e-mails to the supervisors...

I know some of you maintain there's no legal standing to this action taken by Wagener and that it is not covered by "fraud upon the court" and hence it's an esterile effort and that's why I suppose this iniciative is in the "controversy sub-forum", and not in another.

However, I have read in other boards otherwise. I'll paste a sample letter seen in MJHideout saying that the felonies committed by Sneddon fall under "fraud upon the court". I lack the legal knowledge to know which of the above interpretations is the right one; however, signing the petition and sending the mails does not take us much of our time, and in any case, this iniciative of bringing up the topic of the wrong doing of Sneddon and the other prosecutors against Michael, is worth being talked about and being on the news...

http://mjhideout.com/forum/noticias-y-rumores/117048-firmas-llevar-a-sneddon-justicia-4.html
Dear Supervisors:

This letter serves to express my continued support of the affidavit presented by Mr. William Wagener to you and your fellow County Supervisors in public forum on August 14, 2012.

I wish to address other felonies committed by Tom Sneddon. I strongly urge that the below felonies be considered when determining whether a special prosecutor is assigned to investigate this matter.

Each felony has been tested by several legal representatives to insure they fall under fraud of the court. Each felony is a matter of court record. The body of the below criminal acts are found in the Santa Barbara Superior Court criminal records Case #1133603. Notice of Motion and Motion to Set Aside the Indictment (Penal Code Section 995) 06/29/2004 Released: 03/08/2006.

1. Tom Sneddon conspired to change the dates of the alleged molestation to fit the timeframe that both Michael Jackson and the alleged victim, Gavin Arvizo, were in the same city/state.

2. Tom Sneddon knowingly requested arrest warrant for Michael Jackson based on a false witness statement by Gavin Arivzo and family to Forensic Psychologist Dr. Katz. The statement contains manufactured dates and occurrences of the alleged molestation.

3. Tom Sneddon used the same fraudulent statement as probable cause to obtain several search warrants for Michael Jackson’s home

4. Tom Sneddon knowingly filed false kidnapping charges against Michael Jackson when he was aware the alleged victims of the kidnapping moved about freely on shopping trips and was also in contact with Tom Sneddon himself during the alleged kidnapping timeframe.

5. Tom Sneddon approved a search warrant and a raid on the home of Michael Jackson's personal assistant, whereby folders labeled "Defense Attorney", a fax addressed to the defense attorney, 15 items covered by attorney-client privilege and at least 36 items that were not covered by the search warrant were illegally seized.

Sincerely,

Back