Susie's Message To Each & Everyone Of YOU~~~

Sdeidjs

Proud Member
Today I want to talk about a mysterious life phenomenon called coincidence. By definition, a coincidence occurs when a couple of apparently unrelated events happen at the same time, by accident, but seem to have some specific meaningful connection. A case in point: The other day, I went to reach for a Kleenex, only to discover that I had run out. Just as I was writing it down on my grocery list, UPS arrived with some office supplies I had ordered and, in that delivery, was a free sample box of tissue.

I’m sure you’ve all had many of these occurrences happen in your life, and they tend to fall into the things that make you go hmm category. Like when you’re thinking of someone you haven’t spoken to in awhile, and suddenly, your phone rings and there they are. Some people don’t believe in coincidences and think that these occurrences are actually part of a much larger plan. Regardless of how you view these curious human events, it does make you stop and think about it. Just put this in the things that make you go hmm file!

Wishing You Great Health,
Dr. John H. Sklare
www.innerdiet.com

Peace, Happiness, L.O.V.E ~~~

God Bless

As Always

:angel:

How very "PRECIOUS" IS This...? Rock On...Babe...Rock On~~~

"HISTORY" of ROCK & ROLL Born & Bread In My Bones...!

Cleveland, Ohio Rocks...The H.O.M.E of Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame..!

Peace, Happiness, L.O.V E~~~

God Bless

As Always

Last edited:
"Very Proud" and "Very Humbled" to be "Blessed" to be Born, Bread, and Raised~~~

Peace, Happiness, L.O.V.E~~~

God Bless

Love Always & Forever

The H.O.M.E Of Rock & Roll...:punk:

God Bless

As Always

Last edited:
"The three great essentials to achieve anything worth while are,
first, hard work; second, stick-to-itiveness; third, common sense."

Thomas Edison

Thomas Alva Edison (February 11, 1847 – October 18, 1931) was an American inventor, scientist, and businessman who developed many devices that greatly influenced life around the world, including the phonograph, the motion picture camera, and a long-lasting, practical electric light bulb. Dubbed "The Wizard of Menlo Park" (now Edison, New Jersey) by a newspaper reporter, he was one of the first inventors to apply the principles of mass production and large teamwork to the process of invention, and therefore is often credited with the creation of the first industrial research laboratory.

Edison is considered one of the most prolific inventors in history, holding 1,093 U.S. patents in his name, as well as many patents in the United Kingdom, France, and Germany. He is credited with numerous inventions that contributed to mass communication and, in particular, telecommunications.

These included a stock ticker, a mechanical vote recorder, a battery for an electric car, electrical power, recorded music and motion pictures. His advanced work in these fields was an outgrowth of his early career as a telegraph operator. Edison originated the concept and implementation of electric-power generation and distribution to homes, businesses, and factories – a crucial development in the modern industrialized world. His first power station was on Manhattan Island, New York.

Thomas Edison was born in Milan, Ohio, Milan (pronounced MYE-lin) is a village in Erie and Huron counties in the U.S. state of Ohio. The population was 1,445 at the 2000 census.During the canal era, Milan became the birthplace of inventor and businessman Thomas Alva Edison, and the small hillside brick home where he was born on February 11, 1847 is open to the public as a museum. He lived in Milan until he was 7 years of age, when his family moved to Port Huron, Michigan.

He was the seventh and last child of Samuel Ogden Edison, Jr. (1804–1896, born in Marshalltown, Nova Scotia, Canada) and Nancy Matthews Elliott (1810–1871). His father had to escape from Canada because he took part in the unsuccessful Mackenzie Rebellion of 1837. Edison considered himself to be of Dutch ancestry.

In school, the young Edison's mind often wandered, and his teacher, the Reverend Engle, was overheard calling him "addled". This ended Edison's three months of official schooling. Edison recalled later, "My mother was the making of me. She was so true, so sure of me; and I felt I had something to live for, someone I must not disappoint." His mother homeschooled him. Much of his education came from reading R.G. Parker's School of Natural Philosophy and The Cooper Union.

Edison developed hearing problems at an early age. The cause of his deafness has been attributed to a bout of scarlet fever during childhood and recurring untreated middle ear infections. Around the middle of his career Edison attributed the hearing impairment to being struck on the ears by a train conductor when his chemical laboratory in a boxcar caught fire and he was thrown off the train in Smiths Creek, Michigan, along with his apparatus and chemicals.

In his later years he modified the story to say the injury occurred when the conductor, in helping him onto a moving train, lifted him by the ears. Edison's family was forced to move to Port Huron, Michigan, when the railroad bypassed Milan in 1854,but his life there was bittersweet. He sold candy and newspapers on trains running from Port Huron to Detroit, and he sold vegetables to supplement his income. This began Edison's long streak of entrepreneurial ventures as he discovered his talents as a businessman.

These talents eventually led him to found 14 companies, including General Electric, which is still in existence and is one of the largest publicly traded companies in the world.

:punk:

God Bless

As Always

^
Ah!
Was he the founder of G.E?
didn't know that

Hope you're having a great day

and may God bless you

The General Electric Company, or GE (NYSE: GE), is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in the State of New York.

The Company operates through five segments: Energy Infrastructure, Technology Infrastructure, NBC Universal (NBCU), Capital Finance and Consumer & Industrial. In 2010, Forbes ranked GE as the world's second largest company, based on a formula that compared the total sales, profits, assets, and market value of several multinational companies.The company has 304,000 employees around the world.

Formation

By 1890, Thomas Edison had brought together several of his business interests under one corporation to form Edison General Electric.

At about the same time, Thomson-Houston Company, under the leadership of Charles A. Coffin, gained access to a number of key patents through the acquisition of a number of competitors. Subsequently, General Electric was formed by the 1892 merger of Edison General Electric of Schenectady, New York and Thomson-Houston Company of Lynn, Massachusetts, and both plants remain in operation under the GE banner to this day. The company was incorporated in New York, with the Schenectady plant as headquarters for many years thereafter.

Source:Wickipedia

I frequently visit many assets of Cleveland, OH...I absolutely love learning and sharing History, visiting museums etc.etc.etc.

Most intriguing...

Thank You for all your kindness~~~

God Bless

The house where "Drew Cary" grew up...my Aunt lives right down the street. I have never seen him there, she did tell me he visits once in a while with lot's of security. Goodness Gracious...Nothing like trying to be incognito...:doh:

As Always

Last edited:
Sdeidjs;3028199 said:
Today I want to talk about a mysterious life phenomenon called coincidence. By definition, a coincidence occurs when a couple of apparently unrelated events happen at the same time, by accident, but seem to have some specific meaningful connection. A case in point: The other day, I went to reach for a Kleenex, only to discover that I had run out. Just as I was writing it down on my grocery list, UPS arrived with some office supplies I had ordered and, in that delivery, was a free sample box of tissue.

I’m sure you’ve all had many of these occurrences happen in your life, and they tend to fall into the things that make you go hmm category. Like when you’re thinking of someone you haven’t spoken to in awhile, and suddenly, your phone rings and there they are. Some people don’t believe in coincidences and think that these occurrences are actually part of a much larger plan. Regardless of how you view these curious human events, it does make you stop and think about it. Just put this in the things that make you go hmm file!

Wishing You Great Health,
Dr. John H. Sklare
www.innerdiet.com

Peace, Happiness, L.O.V.E ~~~

God Bless

As Always

Suz, ya know my 'policy' about them lovely threads of yours, but this one had too tempting of a title not to reply and the funniest thing of all is that your first post was pretty similar to something that happened to me a few weeks back.

In our office we always have tissues at hand and usually i'm the one who wastes them away lol. We had run out of them and i was goin' to buy from the store, when my folks bought some paper which had as extra guess what.....a box of tissues. Talk about coincidences lol. And they were even colored and perfumed as well, just to top it off :lol:

As i'm sure i've mentioned before, i truly agree with John Paull II's statement - there are no coincidences in the designs of Providence. I just think they are opportunities for the good Lord to show us His fine sense of humor. At times, all you can do is just sit back, laugh and tell Jesus how funny He is :D and thank Him for it as well.

Shabuya;3031931[QUOTE said:
]Suz, ya know my 'policy' about them lovely threads of yours, but this one had too tempting of a title not to reply and the funniest thing of all is that your first post was pretty similar to something that happened to me a few weeks back.

In our office we always have tissues at hand and usually i'm the one who wastes them away lol. We had run out of them and i was goin' to buy from the store, when my folks bought some paper which had as extra guess what.....a box of tissues. Talk about coincidences lol. And they were even colored and perfumed as well, just to top it off :lol:

As i'm sure i've mentioned before, i truly agree with
John Paull II's statement
-
there are no
coincidences in the designs of Providence.
I just think they are opportunities for the good Lord to show us His fine sense of humor. At times, all you can do is just sit back, laugh and tell Jesus how funny He is :D and thank Him for it as well.

Thank You for your constant kindness...

Yes, it is said that God has a unique sense of humor from time to time. I too on many occasion (s), unique, sureal things happen to me.

Certainly, those that are filed in the things that make us all go Mmm~~~

God Bless

As Always

"KINDNESS is an inner desire that makes us want to do good things even if WE DO NOT GET ANYTHING in return. It is the JOY OF OUR LIFE to do them. When we do good things from this inner desire, there is kindness in everything we THINK, SAY, WANT and DO."

~ Emmanuel Swedenborg

REACH OUT WITH THE HAND OF KINDNESS TO EVERYONE YOU MEET! YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME! Author Unknown

www.myspace.com\sdeidjs

God Bless

As Always

Last edited:
"Always take a moment or two to tell those with a place in your heart, you love them.

Life is fragile and this isn't dress rehearsal we are living.

This one counts..!"

Danny Fogger
Author

As Always

NASA Glenn Visitor Center Exhibit at Great Lakes Science Center

Great Lakes Science Center LIVE broadcast of the STS-133 shuttle launch will be tomorrow! Program starts at 2:45 p.m. with astronaut Mike Foreman, a veteran of two space shuttle flights, on hand for commentary and Q&A - should be a great program! Come down tomorrow and see history in the making:

http://bit.ly/cpv17U
:girl_pride:

NASA - NASA Glenn Home

Nasa Glenn Research Center|(216) 433-2001
21000 Brookpark Rd, Cleveland, OH|Info

NASA Lewis Research Center|(216) 433-5762
21000 Brookpark Rd, Cleveland, OH

NASA - NASA Glenn Home
Contact NASA Glenn. NASA Glenn Research Center 21000 Brookpark Road Cleveland, OH 44135. Phone: (216) 433-4000. Map & Directions ›
www.nasa.gov/centers/glenn/ - Similar

NASA - Glenn Events
www.nasa.gov/centers/glenn/events/index.html - Similar

www.nasa.gov

:nerd:

God Bless

:rollingpeace::angel::rollingpeace:

May 12, 2009

again, happy birthday.

love so much, Michael Jackson

What Is A God Wink..?

A God wink is what some people would call a coincidence, an answered prayer, or so simply an experience so astonishing that it could only have come from God..!

Author Unknown[/B]

As Always
Love Your Friend
Susie ;D

The Journal Of Reflections & Thought Truth Of Justice Nothing IS Black Or White (c) 2009
Proceeds will be donated to two prearranged mutually agreed upon charities.

God Bless Always

Last edited:
All I got to say about THIS...Not that I am very big fan of sports, however; I personally pride myself on loyalty, honor, respect, and dedication to where I was born & bread.

It's not that Lebron James desired to take advantage of new opportunities that was totally disrespectful...It was the WAY he did it..!

:doh:

As Always

"Allot of people miss understand me...thats because they truly and wholeheartedly "don't know", "understand" ME at ALL"...Michael Jackson Paraphrased by Susie Dailey Deeds

Without ANY doubt...YOU "know" who YOU are...Dedicated to my Nearest & Dearest Bestest Friend (s)~~~ The Truth Of Justice Nothing IS Black Or White (c) 1995-2009 Proceed will be donated to two prearranged mutually agreed upon charities.

The Journal of Reflection & Thoughts Truth Of Justice Nothing IS Black Or White (c) 1995 - 2009

Proceeds will be donated to two mutually agreed upon prearranged charities.

God Bless YOU Always and Forever

Last edited:
Check out Cleveland, Ohio's Michael Stanley's new composition.

Another fine potential hit...!

God Bless Always

Check It Out..! HOT IN CLEVELAND, OH USA

We are a group of Alex Bevan fans who would love to see a scene on the new hit comedy "Hot in Cleveland" where Betty White and the gals meet in a bar and Alex Bevan is singing live "Skinny Little Boy" From Cleveland, Ohio!! Betty recognizes Alex as a one night stand from 30 years ago......Join the movement to make it happen!

God Bless Always

Last edited:
In my University of Akron Human Evolution class On Thursday 11.10.2010;

I had the pleasure/honor of holding and examining an original man-made multipurpose 1,000,000,000 year old stone hand tool from the Sahara Dessert.

As well as several original 5,000 year old hand tools from many different archeological digs throughout the world...

How totally cool is THAT..!

Kudos to Professor Smith for sharing these rare historical artifacts of knowledge.

God Bless Always

Wow...Anyone see this new discovery..?

Giant Isopod Found Attached To Underwater Robot
Friday, 12 November 2010 16:01

The ocean remains a humbling and dynamic conundrum every time some unknown or fantastic creature rears its strange and sometimes very bizarre head.

In this case, the species is not unknown and has a name, Bathynomus giganteus. Still, it is not a common sight to see an isopod the size of 2.5 feet!

http://www.weirdasianews.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/giant-isopod.jpg

What is an isopod anyway?

There are about 4,000 different species of isopods around the world and the word derives from two Greek ones, “iso” meaning similar or equal” and “pod” meaning foot.

These creatures are crustaceans, distant relatives of crabs, shrimp and crayfish, with a segmented outer shell that protects them from predators and the environment.

http://www.weirdasianews.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/giant-isopod02.jpg

They are known for their 14 legs, which all function in the same manner. This distinguishes them from other similar creatures whose legs are modified to perform diverse tasks, such as walking, feeding, feeling, grasping, etc.

Isopods breathe through gill-like structures located at the bases of their legs, which again differentiates them from other organisms of their ilk that get oxygen through their lungs.

It is for this reason that they must keep moist at all times or they will die.

A user named Gwynzer, who works for a Sub-sea Survey Company, posted the photos shown on Reddit.

“Recently this beast came up attached to one of our ROVs. It measures a wee bit over 2.5 feet head to tail, and we expect it latched onto the ROV at roughly 8500 feet depth. Unfortunately, the e-mail that these pictures were attached to came from a contractor, and the ship he was operating from (and therefore the location) is unknown…” said Gwynzer.

Most isopods are bottom-dwellers or are associated with water plants in freshwater or marine habitats.

Some isopods roll up like armadillos when disturbed, while others are parasitic and live on other crustaceans or in the mouths or on the gills of fishes.

The majority of isopods are small, less than 1/2 in. (1.27 cm) long, but Bathynomus gigantea, a deep-sea species, towers above them all.

http://img.youtube.com/vi/3YBl8yt0ClA/0.jpg

Say hello to the Bigfoot of the shrimp-like world!

(Link)

By MDeeDubroff on 12-11-2010

God Bless Always

Back