Sweat Thread

tumblr_l0c3a7zDDL1qannczo1_500.png

Cos I'm all over Triumph these days.

I can predict it's never gonna compete with Bad for you. But there is some cool stuff going on in there. Although, for me, a lot of it is Marlon as well as Michael. Those two together ... jeez. Gonna stop right there, lol.
Lol that’s the thing. Nothing will ever competition with Bad, for me. The closest is Thriller era. But it’s still barely a completion. Bad Michael just… idk how to explain it. He’s the absolute pinnacle of sex and beauty lol. I am having a wild affair with him in my mind and no one can come between us, even other Michael’s lol.

I think I will adore Triumph because so far I love everything and I find him so attractive during that whole time too. But if half the appeal is Marlon, there’s a strong possibility Triumph won’t even chart for me lol

I think I will adore Triumph because so far I love everything and I find him so attractive during that whole time too. But if half the appeal is Marlon, there’s a strong possibility Triumph won’t even chart for me lol
Nah, you'll be fine. You'll only have eyes for Michael. I don't think it will displace Bad or Thriller or Dangerous Michael for you (or @Hiker, either, now I come to think of it; @MacMandy90 I'm not sure about; she's more of an enigma to me - as she should be, undercover agent and all, lol). It has done for me because it's all about the band and the gigs and Michael's live vocals. Nothing, absolutely not one single thing is more important to me than live vocals if it's a gig. And Michael is delivering 1000%, imo.

These shows are rock shows. I found an old thread where a guy who worked with the brothers talked about how Michael wanted it to be like a rock show. That right there is why Triumph and Victory and Destiny have got me mesmerised. BWT 1987 comes fairly close, Dangerous and HWT not at all. And a lot of it is to do with the brothers. I'm astonished at how important that has turned out to be. I've said it before but I did not see that coming. There is something about them all together (and Michael and Marlon as a unit, in particular) that just sends me wild (no pun intended, lol).

oh god, I can feel myself losing it ...

Last edited:
Nah, you'll be fine. You'll only have eyes for Michael. I don't think it will displace Bad or Thriller or Dangerous Michael for you (or @Hiker, either, now I come to think of it; @MacMandy90 I'm not sure about; she's more of an enigma to me - as she should be, undercover agent and all, lol). It has done for me because it's all about the band and the gigs and Michael's live vocals. Nothing, absolutely not one single thing is more important to me than live vocals if it's a gig. And Michael is delivering 1000%, imo.
I am actually much the same. Live vocals are also everything to me. I still enjoy the hell out of Michael's performances that don't have live vocals, because the dancing does wonders for me too. But prior to Michael, I also never cared about dancing. So he's changed a lot for me. Live vocals will always win for me though. One of the many reasons I'm so obsessed with the Bad tour...

These shows are rock shows. I found an old thread where a guy who worked with the brothers talked about how Michael wanted it to be like a rock show. That right there is why Triumph and Victory and Destiny have got me mesmerised. BWT 1987 comes fairly close, Dangerous and HWT not at all.
I love that Michael wanted it to be a rock show. Something I would love is to hear an interview with him, or just to overhear him talking about his vision for a concert, or tour. I'm so curious about how he visualized his performances. I know he would tape the shows and rewatch them to look for things to improve. Idk if he did that his entire career, or just at certain stages. Either way, I am so curious about what he was trying to achieve in his mind and the reasoning behind it.

There is something about them all together (and Michael and Marlon as a unit, in particular) that just sends me wild (no pun intended, lol)
If that's a reference to me then, once again, I am honored 🙏 😂

I may be an enigmatic agent dear lol, but all of these Michaels in their own way get me ;) like I said about the overlap eras, Bangerous is what I call it and mature Michaels do just that to me :love:🥵

I forgot about this. Bangerous! Love it. :D
Thrad is also a glorious time in history. Let us not forget! haha

@MacMandy90 I completely feel you on being attracted to all versions of Michael. I find him just exceptional his entire life, though there are just eras that do it for me in a whole new way. If you HAD to pick one era, could you? I'm just wondering :)

Edit: Or perhaps Bangerous and Mature Michael were your selections and I misunderstood!

Thrad is also a glorious time in history. Let us not forget! haha

@MacMandy90 I completely feel you on being attracted to all versions of Michael. I find him just exceptional his entire life, though there are just eras that do it for me in a whole new way. If you HAD to pick one era, could you? I'm just wondering :)

Edit: Or perhaps Bangerous and Mature Michael were your selections and I misunderstood!
That is very true lol!

This is me going about that burning question lol....and staring at Michael :ROFLMAO:
krytenheadpopgif.gif

I'd say for me it would be Dangerous era Mikey :love:

Oh no doll you're all good lol, that's how I put it, I almost forgot how lol :ROFLMAO: but yes those selections absolutely!

That is very true lol!

This is me going about that burning question lol....and staring at Michael :ROFLMAO:
krytenheadpopgif.gif
I completely understand this reaction lol

I'd say for me it would be Dangerous era Mikey :love:
Oooooh interesting! That makes total sense, but I was also not sure! What do you think is your favorite Dangerous era look? I feel like his appearance in the Bad era was pretty consistent, but he had many different styles during the Dangerous era. Kind of like HIStory. I know you're a big fan of the Remember the Time photos and In the Closet (obviously). Just curious if a particular Dangerous look overrides them all, or if it's just a vibe?

Idk why I'm so curious about this lol. I just truly never tire of talking about this man's sexiness.

Oooooh interesting! That makes total sense, but I was also not sure! What do you think is your favorite Dangerous era look? I feel like his appearance in the Bad era was pretty consistent, but he had many different styles during the Dangerous era. Kind of like HIStory. I know you're a big fan of the Remember the Time photos and In the Closet (obviously). Just curious if a particular Dangerous look overrides them all, or if it's just a vibe?

Idk why I'm so curious about this lol. I just truly never tire of talking about this man's sexiness.
Oh I love it, that's why we discuss these things lol

Yeah I see alot of the many looks of that era, especially with HIStory. He was definitely pretty consistent in the Bad era, for me it is that in-between of those eras for me where he just gets more gorgeous in my eyes, the growth of maturity and sensuality, as well as how he carries himself. I love all of the looks, has a mix of vibe with them and it never gets old, he's hotter every time I see it lol.

Also that's the era I really started to notice him, growing up with him in my youth and evolving that admiration and respect for him, that's something special. ❤️

say for me it would be Dangerous era Mikey :love:
Yes!!!

What do you think is your favorite Dangerous era look?
For me it would be BOW look! Not just the hair, but also the black pants, white flowing silk shirt! When it starts to fall down and he moves his shoulders to pull it back up! O......m.y.....G.o.d!
Also of course the panther black shirt, my favourite moment when he untucks it at the beginning of panther dance! 😲 That's mikegasmic right there! I am a simple girl, satisfied with tiny movements :love:🤩

for me it is that in-between of those eras for me where he just gets more gorgeous in my eyes, the growth of maturity and sensuality, as well as how he carries himself.
Yes. This is a big thing. He carried himself somewhat differently in every era. OTW boyish charm for days. Thriller the absolute epitome of cool. Bad the personification of sex. Dangerous confident, capable, mature… these are just my initial ramblings on the subject… lol

Also that's the era I really started to notice him, growing up with him in my youth and evolving that admiration and respect for him, that's something special. ❤️

- I think about this all the time! I have always wondered what it must have been like to be a fan of him as a child and to have that evolve into being a fan of him as a WOMAN 😂 like, when does that transition start and did it feel weird to be suddenly so attracted to him? lol whenever I have kids I plan on indoctrinating then with Michael lol and I’ve already considered how any child of mine will absolutely be in love with him, and I wonder how that will work.

… yes, imagining my non existent children loving him is the closest I will ever get to planning a life with the man lol.

For me it would be BOW look! Not just the hair, but also the black pants, white flowing silk shirt! When it starts to fall down and he moves his shoulders to pull it back up! O......m.y.....G.o.d!
Also of course the panther black shirt, my favourite moment when he untucks it at the beginning of panther dance! 😲 That's mikegasmic right there! I am a simple girl, satisfied with tiny movements :love:🤩
Oh GOD yes to all of this!!! The BOW look *especially* in the making of video was the first Michael I went insane for! I have seen that probably 25 times lol. And OF COURSE panther dance Michael… the untucking moment is amazing. And also as much as I love him in tight pants, something about the like 1940s style pants (no idea I’d I have the decade right lol) that are a little looser during that dance are so hot on him. I think it’s because he looks all classic and classy and then proceeds to set every single woman watching on fire!

I'd say for me, BOW, ITC, RTT, oh and Jam :love:

Also the Who Is It? video, god he looks gorgeous in it too

YES YES YES to all of this!!! Especially to the addition of Jam and Who is it!!! He looks to die for sexy ok both of them. Omg the gif of him in Jam on his back and thrusting into the air… holy mother of God.

But also he looks insanely good in The Who is it video… oh and Give into Me!!! Yes

YES YES YES to all of this!!! Especially to the addition of Jam and Who is it!!! He looks to die for sexy ok both of them. Omg the gif of him in Jam on his back and thrusting into the air… holy mother of God.

But also he looks insanely good in The Who is it video… oh and Give into Me!!! Yes
Yes to all of this!!
Oh god yes, especially Give Into Me!! 🥵 :love:

- I think about this all the time! I have always wondered what it must have been like to be a fan of him as a child and to have that evolve into being a fan of him as a WOMAN 😂 like, when does that transition start and did it feel weird to be suddenly so attracted to him? lol whenever I have kids I plan on indoctrinating then with Michael lol and I’ve already considered how any child of mine will absolutely be in love with him, and I wonder how that will work.

… yes, imagining my non existent children loving him is the closest I will ever get to planning a life with the man lol.

Oh GOD yes to all of this!!! The BOW look *especially* in the making of video was the first Michael I went insane for! I have seen that probably 25 times lol. And OF COURSE panther dance Michael… the untucking moment is amazing. And also as much as I love him in tight pants, something about the like 1940s style pants (no idea I’d I have the decade right lol) that are a little looser during that dance are so hot on him. I think it’s because he looks all classic and classy and then proceeds to set every single woman watching on fire!

That transition is absolutely glorious, my god it's crazy to explain without losing my mind lol

Oh boy, the kids would be in for a real treat for sure lol we can only dream 🥰

My lord the panther dance never ceases to have me be on the floor, and those pants in Smooth Criminal...just gahhh lol 😍🥵🔥

I love that Michael wanted it to be a rock show. Something I would love is to hear an interview with him, or just to overhear him talking about his vision for a concert, or tour. I'm so curious about how he visualized his performances. I know he would tape the shows and rewatch them to look for things to improve. Idk if he did that his entire career, or just at certain stages. Either way, I am so curious about what he was trying to achieve in his mind and the reasoning behind it.
So obviously I'm trying to find this piece that I read and of course I can't find it cos it would appear I didn't bookmark it - although I can understand that as my bookmark section is overflowing with Michael related stuff. I'm going to need six more lifetimes to get through it all.

Anyway. I found one old thread that I bumped and I will come back to that one. I have an assignment for you, sw23, based on that thread. Hiker is exempt since she's had a bit of a year. MM90 is exempt cos she might come after me with her Ninja skills. So it's just you I'm afraid.

But I need to have another go at finding this other one. I KNOW it was something I found here on the board not on the web.

So obviously I'm trying to find this piece that I read and of course I can't find it cos it would appear I didn't bookmark it - although I can understand that as my bookmark section is overflowing with Michael related stuff. I'm going to need six more lifetimes to get through it all.

Anyway. I found one old thread that I bumped and I will come back to that one. I have an assignment for you, sw23, based on that thread. Hiker is exempt since she's had a bit of a year. MM90 is exempt cos she might come after me with her Ninja skills. So it's just you I'm afraid.

But I need to have another go at finding this other one. I KNOW it was something I found here on the board not on the web.

Wait... It's possible Michael has destroyed my brain already today, but I'm not sure I understand. What is my assignment exactly? 😂

Wait... It's possible Michael has destroyed my brain already today, but I'm not sure I understand. What is my assignment exactly? 😂
Don't panic. I got distracted. Hadn't explained. OK, it's a very simple assignment. @Hiker and @MacMandy90 can do it too if they want to but there is to be no conferring.

In a minute I'm going to re-bump an old thread that I flagged up a while back. Your task is to read the little interview posted in the first comment and find the 'Oh that is SO cool' quote. That's it. Really simple. I was going to give you a clue but that would make it so simple it would be even more pointless than it already is, lol.

There is no prize. I've already eaten all the chocolate and cake. There is no immediate deadline. We're all busy.

Don't panic. I got distracted. Hadn't explained. OK, it's a very simple assignment. @Hiker and @MacMandy90 can do it too if they want to but there is to be no conferring.

In a minute I'm going to re-bump an old thread that I flagged up a while back. Your task is to read the little interview posted in the first comment and find the 'Oh that is SO cool' quote. That's it. Really simple. I was going to give you a clue but that would make it so simple it would be even more pointless than it already is, lol.

Yes this sounds fun!!!
There is no prize. I've already eaten all the chocolate and cake. There is no immediate deadline. We're all busy.

No. I am decidedly not busy. I have abandoned my entire life in service of Michael lol.

Back