Sweat Thread

iu

Omfg @zinniabooklover I should have known this was coming when I saw your post in the "hands" thread, but somehow I was NOT prepared!

jgrcaudp.jpg

Kinda pointless posting this one with the pb all over it but ... I just gotta.
Ummm PB cannot distract from the sheer sex of this picture! Are you kidding me, Michael?? Why do you look like this?!

Oh GOD he is so handsome and so sexy. Also, his hands in this photo are 🥵 along with everything else...

I AM QUAKING!

More sweat ladies lol :ROFLMAO: 🥵

mikeybottletowel.jpg
Ok, but this pic also belongs in the curls thread and the manhood thread, because I'm quite sure that big curl plastered across his forehead just impregnated me in real time.

And of course how could we not see that glimmer on him in ITC?! 🥵🥵
itcbkwmj.jpg
Is that sweat? I thought it was just the glow of perfection in human form.

Ok, but this pic also belongs in the curls thread and the manhood thread, because I'm quite sure that big curl plastered across his forehead just impregnated me in real time.

Is that sweat? I thought it was just the glow of perfection in human form.
That it does also hahaha....I knew that would happen lol! :ROFLMAO:

It's both my dear lol ;)🥵

Replying to my own post because I can. Hah! 😜

Anyway. I've been thinking about this gif, as well as the other one I posted, a lot as of late. There's just something about seeing Michael's hair being this frizzy, sticky and drenched from all that sweat. Note I do not mean this in a Manhood way (I'd be posting this over there if it was) but moreso in a "wow!" way. (I mean, I do think it looks hot too LOL but not in a dirty way whatsoever, surprisingly enough). There's just something passionate, intense and oddly aesthetically pleasing about it, I'm not sure I'm describing it well. I doubt anyone else feels similarly, but here we are, lol.

Last edited:
Back