T25 day @ EuropeFM - Romania :D

cryingangel

Proud Member
Okay, I just had to post this ^_^

So, the biggest radio station, with the highest ratings in Romania, is having a Michael Jackson day today :D

They've always been very supportive and respectful when it came to Michael, but I didn't expect a T25 day :sarmoti Moreover, they put up a new site dedicated to Michael (linked to the main site, where he was on the first page for the past 2 weeks), with everything from biography, discography, lyrics, photos, news, all the pack :D And guess what? All the information is taken from the official MJ romanian fan-club :sarmoti So all the stuff is positive, even the trials are presented as a bunch of rubbish meant to put Michael down :yes:

Today I found out that the 2 DJs presenting are big fans too :D You should hear them talk, or read the info on the site: "Thriller - biggest selling album of all time, best album ever, most important album in history etc. Michael Jackson - the best entertainer in the world, no one has achieved what he has and no one ever will either, cause he's the best! The music world wouldn't be the same without him etc" - EVERYTHING THEY SAY IS LIKE THIS!!!! :punk: And every 15 mins, they present of bit of "Michael Jackson History", especially related to Thriller, but not only.

Everyone I know listens to this station, I'm so happy :D And, of course, listeners get the chance to win a copy of the album every hour ;) I've been calling like mad but can't get through at all, arghhhhh!!!

Michael rulz :punk:

hehe:D oh man... the station's phone is always busy :unsure:. I hope i'll win a copy of thriller 25:D:wub:

Last edited:
I don't get it how some people manage to get through......it's impossible for me :mello:

Back