[Tabloid] Michael Jackson Body Doubles Could Be Raised in Trial

Re: [Tabloid] Rumored use of Michael Jackson Body Doubles Could Be Raised in Trial

^^ So now the whole tour would have been done by a lookalike? :smilerolleyes:

I'm always amazed that there are people who believe such tabloid crap. That's when I think human intelligence is overall very overrated.

Pentum;3813245 said:
Absolutely mindblowing. It's on the front page of Daily Star I have no words for this bullcrap.

2013-04-24.jpg

Yes it's BS plus the Jackson's Kids are not searching for any body double
They know that was their father at the press conference.

See how the story is growing as it spreads .. all lies and fabrications

This is a story about the Daily Stars magazine article which lifted from the original story

'Michael Jackson Family Believe Double Hired For Star's This It Tour', New Report Claims

According to body language experts, the impersonator was far 'more cockier than the Kind of Pop'
The Jackson family allegedly believe that a Michael Jackson impersonator was hired for the star to plug his last world tour This Is It.

The double was allegedly used in 2009 at the O2 arena in London at a press conference ahead of the Beat It singer's highly-anticipated tour where Dermot O'Leary shared the announcement with the public.

This is the man the Jackson claim impersonated Michael Jackson (WENN)

According to the Daily Star, the famous family believe that the fake was also used in clips of the King of Pop rehearsing for the summer gig.

The allegations are reportedly in the £26bn lawsuit against the late singer's concert promoters AEG.

Michael's children Prince,16, and Paris,15, along with his mother Katherine reportedly believe the unidentified man was hired to step in place of the star as he was not feeling well.

The family are also claiming that AEG "mishandled" the singer, who died just three weeks before the tour from a fatal dose of anaesthetic.

"In my opinion the man in the clips isn't Michael Jackson," body language expert Bianca Cobb, told the Daily Star.

"The walk is cockier and had more bounce than MJ's typical stride. He tended to walk with his head down," she added.

The family are now said to be appealing for the man to come forward and testify at a Los Angeles court.

"Paris and Prince and their gran believe a fake Michael Jackson was involved. They have hired detectives to track him down," a source told the tabloid.

AEG have denied the claim, while Sony, which released the move This Is It have said that in the footage "every frame is undeniably Michael."

Source : Entertainmentwise .com

And these people call themselves experts! It suffices to look at his hands to see it's Michael (those fingers can never lie). As for the rest of their claims...no comment!

Who knows ? ..Thanks for the updates and I totally agree with Lisha . It is going to be a very bumpy ride regardless ! .

Okay, just saying that we KNOW it's Michael and no body double. 100%.

I cant even put into words how amazed I am that people believe this. There is no logical explanation for him using a double

and also 'This london Michael had much bigger hand' - haha ok but anyone that has bigger hands than MJ did must be a giant lol his hands were biiig

Where do they even get "his hands are bigger than Michaels", no they are not, they are the same. And good luck finding a MJ look alike with hands like Michael. The man had hands almost equal to basketball players - maybe not finger wise, but the palm

More foolishness I see. I guess the double was the one that Muarry killed, and Michael is somewhere floating around.

The media has turned freedom of the press & freedom of speech into expressions of lies. How very, very sad for society.

Didn't Michael use a body double for Bad Tour rehearsals? If that's the case then i guess he was unhealthy back then too

CherubimII;3811866 said:
“Look specifically at the performances of ‘Human Nature’ and ‘Thriller’ in the film, there are others too... The lips are off with the words

lol That is because the audio in Thriller performance was dubbed for the movie. And audio in Human Nature could be from either Human Nature performance so of course lips don't match perfectly if audio is not from that performance. It was Michael on the stage!

lol That is because the audio in Thriller performance was dubbed for the movie. And audio in Human Nature could be from either Human Nature performance so of course lips don't match perfectly if audio is not from that performance. It was Michael on the stage!

Yeah and that was something we discussed when we say the movie. It is so embarrassing that when people make up these theories they never think of the most logical reason why something happened. They first come up with a conclusion & then make up a theory that will fit it. Unfortunately they will always find the press to make their views legit.

Just because you read it in a magazine
Or see it on the TV screen
Don't make it factual
Though everybody wants to read all about it
Just because you read it in a magazine
Or see it on the TV screen
Don't make it factual, actual
They say he's homosexual

Oh, Fox News, eh....

I laugh at these articles, like really really laugh out loud. For years these same tabloids criticized Michael for being too "womanly", then when he shows that perhaps it isn't like that at all, walks with a little more pep in his step, all of a sudden it's not him. Now he's "too macho", lol, give me a break.

Oh, Fox News, eh....

I laugh at these articles, like really really laugh out loud. For years these same tabloids criticized Michael for being too "womanly", then when he shows that perhaps it isn't like that at all, walks with a little more pep in his step, all of a sudden it's not him. Now he's "too macho", lol, give me a break.

Yes. I agree. I think they only said that because they apparently always have to be right about things in order to keep their readers interested in them. And they had to somehow get past the fact that the press conference footage proved that Michael wasn't falling apart like they were claiming at the time. So they said it wasn't him. They don't like admitting when they are wrong. I notice that sometimes when they get sued, they still claim to have proof that they are right.

Being the same age as Michael I have followed Michael all my life including being at the press conference towards the front in the O2. Let me tell you that the person I saw up on the podium WAS Michael, and if any side want's to pay for me to travel to the USA (hint, hint) I will swear to that on oath in any court of law!

It's all a load of nonsense so don't believe a word of it.

Another thing, about the "macho walk". It's the same walk Michael is doing when he's walking into the court building, during trial when he wore that white suit. I saw the video the other day and remembered this thread, lol.

Back