(Tabloid)Stacy Brown again-Inside look at the broke, jealous Jackson family

That's exactly what I've been trying to tell folks around here.

In that case any tabloid story should be banned from this board, it can't be left to people judgement as to which gets posted so it would have to be an all out ban.

Personally, I prefer them to be posted as it stops people going to the site when they hear on the grapevine that something has been said. Whilst it's great that Daniel Cohan said what he said it still probably got people searching out the story and clicking on the article.

So how about a vote?

Michael even addressed this, in his short film, "Black or White," the reading of the slander sheets.

tve7476-19911101-2285.jpg

In that case any tabloid story should be banned from this board, it can't be left to people judgement as to which gets posted so it would have to be an all out ban.

Personally, I prefer them to be posted as it stops people going to the site when they hear on the grapevine that something has been said. Whilst it's great that Daniel Cohan said what he said it still probably got people searching out the story and clicking on the article.

So how about a vote?

Yes, you are right about that posting it here at least will maybe stop people from going there. But I think such articles should remain in the controversy section and not in any of the main sections. Now it was moved in the controversy section, but I think also in the future people should post such articles here instead of the main news section or Michael mania section. This is not news, this is crap.

Yes, you are right about that posting it here at least will maybe stop people from going there. But I think such articles should remain in the controversy section and not in any of the main sections. Now it was moved in the controversy section, but I think also in the future people should post such articles here instead of the main news section or Michael mania section. This is not news, this is crap.

I absolutely agree, but if someone makes a mistake and posts in the wrong section then anyone who is offended should just report and it will get moved ASAP, and hopefully they will remember the next time. I'm sure it wasn't intentional.

No one is arguing that this particular piece is crap, it is surprising that he wrote it on the back of the court case where we heard testimony of how Michael took care of his mother and it wasn't disputed. Also even though I am not a fan of KJ I don't believe for one minute she would call Michael that.

And whilst I'm at it, gotta laugh at Brown staying at Hayvenhurst for 2.5 weeks and complaining that she didn't reimburse him for the groceries, perhaps she thought it was a thank you for the hospitality!

I agree that KJ would never call MJ that. Plus Brown even gets the initial story of LaToya wrong. The initial story was not that KJ wrote such letters to MJ. It was that she called him that behind his back.I don't believe that either, but I especially don't believe the letters. Even if you think the worst of Katherine she would not risk losing her paycheck by writing such letters to MJ. And then she would proudly chat about them to someone like Brown. Okkay.

As for the alleged checks to alleged victims. That's another BS. Funny how with all the house searches and people confiscating the Jackson storage vault etc. nothing like that ever turned up. Funny how all the "bombshell evidence" always only exists in tabloid columns and are never backed up by real facts. Had something like that existed it would have ended up on Sneddon's desk in 2005. If Brown means the Vaccaro vault we know that nothing like that was in it. Sneddon went through it, Diane Dimond went through it and none of them found anything useful for them.

Stacy Brown is a proven notorious liar so I find it silly even to consider his claims.

Actually he's writing that stuff for you who love ready his junk.
so if you want him to stop, you just have to stop reading it or even posting it here.

his audience is you and those willing to read any gossip about MJ.
again it goes back to being part of the problem. the fans. they perpetuate the vicious cycle.

Honestly, I don't understand this excitement here.
Really I would to know from where so many members here do have their profound gossip knowledges about intimas from the Jacksons (und yes, You too, passy). A look in the Jackson Street 2300 forum will confirm that.
For me it looks some duplicitous.
And I dont't accept a censor who tells me when I have to stop with reading...

Hey many of us do it, so we can't point fingers .. but we can try to at least not click if the story is posted
The link was removed from the story here so as not to give it any more hit$$$$$$ from this board. ;D

100% agreed

He is a liar and will lie and lie and lie and lie.

Yes. And therefore is this interesting for me:
1.) How can a longtime friend from Rebbie write these lies and their friendship goes on
2.) Why are all other family members including Mr./Mrs. Jackson silent. Why they don't sue him???

Yep. But then you will have only a half to read here.

Last edited:
Point blank if those so called letters and checks really existed Diane Dimond wouldn't have been on TV holding MJ so called underwear from the 80s's, as some smoking gun that she handed over to Sneddon that amounted to ZERO! Stacey Brown have several seats! LMAO!

Stacy has admitted previously (though now he'll deny it) that the manuscript was altered, he just claims other people altered it - some bizarre thing involving Jermaine's mistress Lawanda Lane.

It was obviously fake. If it had existed in 2003 then Sneddon would have known, it would have been published and would've been a better book than Bob Jones' shitfest. He altered it and sent it around in 2006 himself. The publisher who originally had it confirmed they'd never seen Stacy's version.

AEG subpoenaed for evidence of that supposed book and we know that they had nothing or it would have been used in the AEG trial, with Jermaine having to testify about his knowledge of drug use. It didn't exist, Stacy is a fantasist and a pathological disturbed liar.

People shouldn't give ANY credibility to Stacy just because they dislike certain Jacksons. He is a liar and will lie and lie and lie and lie.

Just see this, from December 2012, a proven fraudster who got caught doing the SAME thing the fans accuse him of doing to MJ:

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2012/12/carlisle_newspaper_fires_repor.html

http://cumberlink.com/news/local/fo...cle_05f834a6-45f3-11e2-9a5e-0019bb2963f4.html

Could those links sent to his current employer so they can think again whether it is wise to keep buying his articles from that fraudster?

Yes. And therefore is this interesting for me:
1.) How can a longtime friend from Rebbie write these lies and their friendship goes on
2.) Why are all other family members including Mr./Mrs. Jackson silent. Why they don't sue him???
I'm not sure what your point is. The jacksons' choice of friendships has never depended on the integrity of the person involved or whether or not that person has caused harm to mj - they simply don't care, so why shd their friendship confer any credibility to staceys garbage? As for sueing, that costs money. And not sueing someone doesn't automatically mean that the ridic lies the person is peddling are suddenly credible, i would have thought mj fans cd work that out.

Stacy Brown is a proven notorious liar so I find it silly even to consider his claims.
^Totally agree, amazes me that some do.

I'm not sure what your point is. The jacksons' choice of friendships has never depended on the integrity of the person involved or whether or not that person has caused harm to mj - they simply don't care, so why shd their friendship confer any credibility to staceys garbage? As for sueing, that costs money. And not sueing someone doesn't automatically mean that the ridic lies the person is peddling are suddenly credible, i would have thought mj fans cd work that out.

Huh???
Were we playing together in a sandpit?

Really it seems do you have not read this article.

Stacy Brown states he is a "former family friend." Don't be like the haters and try and use Rebbie to prop up his BS. After Nathaniel died, a man who he threw under a bus as he died, he was forced to admit he's no longer "friends" with them. His connection was via Nathaniel.

I think Rebbie IS skeezy and is on my shitlist for having associated with him after 2005 definitely but it would seem the main connection was Nathaniel.

Back