Taj Jackson's MJ Documentary - Updates and Discussion [MERGED]

I understand what you're saying. The reason I brought up Spence is because he's really the last of 'the boys' to reveal his post-LN stance. We know what Emmanuel Lewis, Culkin, Barnes, Bhatti think, but Spence remains the missing piece of the puzzle. So whichever side he takes, if any, is really quite important.

I wouldn't have brought it up if it were simply "a fake story". There is an equal likelihood that the photo exists than there is that it does not exist. We may never know.
Does a naked picture of Yoshi Whaley, wade robison, and the other boys exist too? Cause the same police and prosecutors claimed Michael had naked pics of them too and they lied then.

So ozcams razor says they are lying about the Spence picture as well. You are co signing branding Spence a victim when he's denied that consistently for 30 years. Very odd.

Last edited:
I highly doubt Chandler would ever come out and say it was all lies (even if he was allowed)

I know we all would love it but who's to say he doesn't still believe that MJ did inappropriate stuff with him?

It's only a rumour that he's willing to reveal the truth , just like the rumour of the naked Spence in MJ's bathroom?
So you didn't watch square one I assume??

Josie's testimony is consistent with everything I have found out about Chandler. Things I have seen with my own eyes.

The people he, his mother and his siblings choose to associate themselves with are proof enough that they don't believe Michael didn't anything innappropriate to him.

I understand what you're saying. The reason I brought up Spence is because he's really the last of 'the boys' to reveal his post-LN stance. We know what Emmanuel Lewis, Culkin, Barnes, Bhatti think, but Spence remains the missing piece of the puzzle. So whichever side he takes, if any, is really quite important.

I wouldn't have brought it up if it were simply "a fake story". There is an equal likelihood that the photo exists than there is that it does not exist. We may never know.

Spence is not a missing piece. He and his mother have literally been battling Wade and James in court for years.

And I wrote a lengthy post debunking the naked pic story and proving Spence is pro-mj. But it says it has to be approved before its posted.

Last edited:
So you didn't watch square one I assume??

Josie's testimony is consistent with everything I have found out about Chandler. Things I have seen with my own eyes.

The people he, his mother and his siblings choose to associate themselves with are proof enough that they don't believe Michael didn't anything innappropriate to him.
I've not watched square one that's correct.

Chandler has not come out in public to deny abuse so until that changes I don't see any reason to hope he will have a change of heart.

Just my opinion obviously but I think some fans will be disappointed because I don't think Chandler will ever speak publicly in favour of Michael

I've not watched square one that's correct.

Wells first off you should watch it. I can't imagine why you haven't yet.
Chandler has not come out in public to deny abuse so until that changes I don't see any reason to hope he will have a change of heart.

Just my opinion obviously but I think some fans will be disappointed because I don't think Chandler will ever speak publicly in favour of Michael

Maybe he won't. And I have no problem with people having that opinion.

I do have a problem with people saying he believes Michael was inappropriate with him.

I'm sorry but if you've seen the things Ive seen you would know that that's preposterous.

If he never speaks its simply because he's a coward.

He and everyone close to him knows Michael never did anything to him.

Wells first off you should watch it. I can't imagine why you haven't yet.

Maybe he won't. And I have no problem with people having that opinion.

I do have a problem with people saying he believes Michael was inappropriate with him.

I'm sorry but if you've seen the things Ive seen you would know that that's preposterous.

If he never speaks its simply because he's a coward.

He and everyone close to him knows Michael never did anything to him.
Its a cheaply made fan documentary right? Yeah I'm not interested tbh.

You may have a problem with me saying he might believe Michael was inappropriate. However, until he publicly comes and says it was all lies then I stand by my choice of words.

You don't know he and everyone close to him knows Michael never did anything. You base your fact on what you've either read or watched.

Please I'm not interested in a heated debate, all I'm saying is that don't get your hopes on Chandler.

Its a cheaply made fan documentary right? Yeah I'm not interested tbh.

You may have a problem with me saying he might believe Michael was inappropriate. However, until he publicly comes and says it was all lies then I stand by my choice of words.

You don't know he and everyone close to him knows Michael never did anything. You base your fact on what you've either read or watched.

Please I'm not interested in a heated debate, all I'm saying is that don't get your hopes on Chandler.
She has never stated she thinks Chandler will speak up.

You are co signing branding Spence a victim when he's denied that consistently for 30 years. Very odd.
Don't put words in my mouth. At no point have I implied Spence to be a victim. All I have done is mention the January 2005 motion by the prosecution to introduce a nude photograph of a boy "believed to be Jonathan Spence”. This isn't tabloid nonsense, it happened in the courtroom.

Of course I don't want Spence to have been a victim - all I am saying is that he is in a similar position to Robson and Safechuck prior to their allegations of abuse.

As stated in my original post, Spence appearing in either LN2 or Taj's documentary would be a turning point in the public's perception of MJ

I brought up Chandler but as an example of someone who could turn the tables even if Spence is in LN 2 (which is also not in anyway suggested I believe)

I would be disappointed if Jonathan Spence is not in Taj' documentary series btw

This Spence fella what is this about really? From what I read in the last few pages some of you seem to think he is on Reed's side and some of you think he is on Taj's side? How can this be? It is either this or that...

This Spence fella what is this about really? From what I read in the last few pages some of you seem to think he is on Reed's side and some of you think he is on Taj's side? How can this be? It is either this or that...
I brought him up, and I shouldn't have to be honest, as all it's caused is arguments

"Dan Wooton just admitted that he was wrong about Michael Jackson and Leaving Neverland. We know why he did it, but holy moly."

"We need to remain steadfast in reality here. #1 - Wooton did this for self serving purposes. He will lack credibility because of the allegations against HIM.#2 - How do you think Megyn Kelly knew about all the lies that were told over the years in the lawsuits? She knew because before LN premiered, the estate sent everything to the media. Only Megyn Kelly reported on it. #3 - Wooton was not fooled. He had a chance to read the estate's press statements and either ignored or chose to falsely accuse Michael. #4 - Wooton is not our friend. I guess I applaud the fact that he admits his mistake, but never forget what he did to the Jackson family."

EDIT - can't see anything about this online. I'll delete if I can't verify it.

Last edited:
Cheers, Mr JT. Was going mental trying to find out more. I have zero interest in Dan Wooton and agree with @andjustice4some that he lacks credibility and possibly is doing this for self-serving purposes. That said, it's an interesting development.
Well he's a high publicity, high ranking media official. If he wants to dismantle leaving Neverland just off a whim, he basically could in a day.

Spence and his wife are working with Taj on the docuseries.

My post still has not been approved. But I provided 2 receipts of Taj saying that.

Taj says his wife is the one who filmed the interview he did with Tmez.

Im pretty certain Jonathan himself will be interviewed as well.

I don't think Chandler would be legally allowed to involve himself in anything Jackson related due to the specifics of the 1994 settlement, but I may be wrong.
Nevertheless, he will most likely never involve himself either way. I doubt he's even known as Jordan Chandler anymore, he most likely has a completely different identity to preserve his privacy
In terms of appearing on camera for an interview he can't do anything. He could testify in a trial though, but it seems he's gone out of his way to remain a private citizen. Robson and Safechuck's lawyer apparently tried to get in touch with him, even going as far as to contact Lily (his sister) and a woman he was engaged to previously. The recent ruling from the appeals court made it so they could be left alone, though.

Spence is probably the same way. It could be he just wants to remain a private citizen and not get caught up in this mess.
No one will every change their minds and say, oh I was just kidding he never did anything wrong with me. Sorry, never going to happen.
As much as I hate this post, you're probably right. :( Chandler speaking up would be great but will probably never happen. The closest thing we have to a recanting from him is the classmate he had in college who appeared in Square One and claimed that he told her (and I think others?) that nothing happened. Second-hand accounts like that aren't enough though.

Sometimes the pendulum just swings back the other way. MJ can easily net a huge win. Doesn't matter if his defenders are all innocent, they're humbled, brought low. They actually feel something, maybe remorse. Probably more like

Back