Teddy Riley talks about "Michael" album and future project

I liked Teddy Riley before this album. But the fact that he constantly shows who he truly is.... Like he was upset with Michael put out blood on the dance floor without letting him put some finish touches on it. And then after Michael died, he worked on these fake tracks knowing they were fake did several interviews claiming they were real and ignored the family's request to let them hear the songs he was working on and then during a Verzuz battle with Babyface he played a version of joy and claimed it was Michael singing it even though it wasn't.

Hell yeah! Finally! Thanks Teddy Riley for speaking out and for your apologies! Better late than never. Truth indeed runs marathons.

About damn time Teddy came out admitting he lied... He sold out and although he sort of apologised for it now, he's still not fully redeemed in my personal book, but whatever. He looks so uncomfortable talking about the subject, because he knows he has been holding a big lie for so many years now. Hopefully he feels better about this now at least.

About damn time Teddy came out admitting he lied... He sold out and although he sort of apologised for it now, he's still not fully redeemed in my personal book, but whatever. He looks so uncomfortable talking about the subject, because he knows he has been holding a big lie for so many years now. Hopefully he feels better about this now at least.
At least he had the balls to admit he lied and apologized, contrary to the Estate.

Hell yeah! Finally! Thanks Teddy Riley for speaking out and for your apologies! Better late than never. Truth indeed runs marathons.

Yeah.. Never to late! But he the apology was towards Quincy. The rest was just him explaining the situation. Also if I understand him correct he says that he already was paid. So in other word he got the money for the work in advance and was forced to join the heist.

Also its kinda dissapointing that he just wont say flat out "thats not michael, i can hear it" im mean this guy worked with him over several years he says theres no proof. We fans have ears, that should be proof enough. Meeh... Its better than staying silent i guess and also way more respectable than the estates statement.

Yeah.. Never to late! But he the apology was towards Quincy. The rest was just him explaining the situation. Also if I understand him correct he says that he already was paid. So in other word he got the money for the work in advance and was forced to join the heist.

Also its kinda dissapointing that he just wont say flat out "thats not michael, i can hear it" im mean this guy worked with him over several years he says theres no proof. We fans have ears, that should be proof enough. Meeh... Its better than staying silent i guess and also way more respectable than the estates statement.
He did say though he thinks it's not Mike's vocals. In order to say it's Mike he needs proof, that's what he's been saying in the video, even for the new project that is not necessarily Cascio's songs.

Let’s recap:
He lied about the Cascio songs.
He lied about Joy.
He promoted the MJ ALIVE theories.

Are we gonna believe him just because he says now that the Cascio songs are fake? And that he somehow was forced to lie about them?

Nah b, he just knows that his time to shine is only when he talks about Michael.

He did say though he thinks it's not Mike's vocals. In order to say it's Mike he needs proof, that's what he's been saying in the video, even for the new project that is not necessarily Cascio's songs.
He didnt apologize to the fans tho.. Just that part i was trying to highligt.

Yes I completeley understood that part. He's learned his lesson, so thats why he needs proof for future tracks. I guess what i was trying to say is that it's frustrating that he just wont say that the cascio tracks aren't Michael simply because of the fact that it doesnt sound like him. One would expect mr Riley MJ's producer to know what MJ's sounds like. I mean we fans knew it from the start so... That part i find frustrating. He says i dont think its MJ because there no proof. Wish he would just say what we all can hear. That its not MJ because it sounds like a f***g impersonator.

But regardless I respect him for this, and i feel that he has redeemed himself a bit now u know. I apperciate his honesty.

I commented on that video about joy... till this day I'm pissed at him for lying about all those vocals but especially joy!!!

Notice how he is sort of trying to push some blame onto Katherine for it. Not good, he is not being a man about it.

4:52 Does this mean a new album is coming?
I think the full interview is up, if someone has watched it here, maybe they talk more about this subject

Why does he say Katherine and other family members gave their blessings? WTH is wrong with Teddy?

At this point, his credibility is basically non-existent. He has lied way too much in the past and, to be honest, I’m not sure I can believe him that he is working on new Michael Jackson music.

Is there a topic about "joy"?
Just heard the supposed MJ version, but what's not MJ about it?

Damn, found it, a soundalike. Pffff

Why does he say Katherine and other family members gave their blessings? WTH is wrong with Teddy?
read this part from this article here (probably from the whole interview)

Initially, Jackson’s family gave Riley their blessing to work on the project. Michael’s nephew, Taryll Jackson, even joined Riley in the studio.

But upon hearing the Cascio tracks, Taryll believed the vocals were sung by an impostor.

When the rest of the Jackson family heard them, they felt the same way, taking to social media to denounce the Cascio tracks as fakes.

Riley also says that Jackson’s nephew, Taryll, encouraged him to distance himself from the tracks, but that Riley felt too intimidated by those in control of the project to do so.

“I felt I was dealing with some high, powerful people. And I didn’t want no problems at all.”

Riley explains that his decision to continue working on the Cascio tracks ultimately cost him his friendship with Taryll.

“I was like, Taryll, I already got paid. What do you expect me to do? And he stopped speaking to me for a while. And I was like damn, I lost my friend over this.”

Riley said that to be involved in another Michael Jackson project in the future, he would need proof that the vocals were authentic, and for the Jackson family to be on board and involved.

The truth came out with the Cascio tracks. Other people messed with MJ's life, career and legacy, and it's time they admitted they lied too.
The probability of some tabloid paper claiming MJ got the inspiration for writing "The Toy" while he was aroused when looking at a photograph of Wade Fuckson is much higher than the bastards admitting anything.

The probability of some tabloid paper claiming MJ got the inspiration for writing "The Toy" while he was aroused when looking at a photograph of Wade Fuckson is much higher than the bastards admitting anything.
Funny thing is, Robson was not even born yet when The Toy was written and recorded, but the tabloids would still be capable of printing something like that.

The truth came out with the Cascio tracks. Other people messed with MJ's life, career and legacy, and it's time they admitted they lied too.
At best, these will be death bed confessions. I will eat my shoe, and yours, if any of Michael’s accusers ever publicly confessed.

Back