Teddy Riley talks about "Michael" album and future project

What a coward. Pure greed. Anything for money!
We all knew he knew they were fake. Come on!
As much as I love and listen to Dangerous ... there is no excuse for what this man did.

Taryll not talking to him anymore after advising him to get his name off those fake songs ... that speaks volumes!

Too little, too late.

"I had to move forward. I already got paid." - Teddy Riley

It's vladtv....ppl get on there & tell all thier business everyday
Oh I know but still Teddy is certainly a puppet! Took 12 years to finally half ass admit the songs were fake while saying Kathrine gave him the blessing to work on the project (NOT specifically the Cascio ones)!!

Teddy disrespecting Quincy Jones was probably the worst part of the debacle.

Or best, depending who you ask.

But this was a wild thing to see, that and Sony removing the songs. Imagine all these happening we never imagined.

Teddy disrespecting Quincy Jones was probably the worst part of the debacle.

Or best, depending who you ask.

But this was a wild thing to see, that and Sony removing the songs. Imagine all these happening we never imagined.
Quincy is a curmudgeon who goes out of his way to diminish MJ’s contributions whenever he possibly can, so I appreciated somebody finally giving the heat back to him. Of course, I wish it wasn’t over the Cascio tracks, but.

Quincy is a curmudgeon who goes out of his way to diminish MJ’s contributions whenever he possibly can, so I appreciated somebody finally giving the heat back to him. Of course, I wish it wasn’t over the Cascio tracks, but.
This was before most of that wasn't it. It hadn't exactly started until after MJ died if I remember. Still, I'm not losing sleep over it. Weird way to draw a line in the sand.

Too bad nobody else gets Quincy's kudos. People don't even hear Quincy's music anymore unless it's MJ. They don't even listen to enough stuff to know what he's actually capable of and what his legacy is. But I digress, on a rant.

Back