Thank you MJ FAM

charismatic

Proud Member
What a nice jester it is for you all to add a Janet forum. That is simply very cool. We appreciate it.

I'm one of those fans who love them both equally. so this is really nice. thanks!

Last edited:
What a nice jester is for you all to add a Janet forum. That is simply very cool. We appreciate it.

I'm one of those fans who love them both equally. so this is really nice. thanks!

yes, it is "nice" for a MJ fan forum to have a Janet forum; however, there is no way in hell that a Janet forum would have done the same for Michael. In fact, Janet forums don't even want Michael's name mentioned. The hate for Michael on Janet forums before he died was unbelievable. I don't know how it is since his murder because I haven't visited any Janet forums.

yes, it is "nice" for a MJ fan forum to have a Janet forum; however, there is no way in hell that a Janet forum would have done the same for Michael. In fact, Janet forums don't even want Michael's name mentioned. The hate for Michael on Janet forums before he died was unbelievable. I don't know how it is since his murder because I haven't visited any Janet forums.

I'm not sure what Janet forums you visit, but most Janet fans I know, love Michael Jackson. It's crazy that some Janet fans have said the same things about MJ fans. I think it's all unconfirmed rumors. We should learn to love each other as I'm sure Michael and Janet would appreciate. So no matter how hateful you perceive someone to be, chose to be loving. That's always been Michael's message to his fans and to the world.

What a nice jester it is for you all to add a Janet forum. That is simply very cool. We appreciate it.

I'm one of those fans too. :happy:
Weeellllll, I do love Michael a smidge more. :girl_in_love:

Thank you Gaz!

Last edited:
Back