Thankyou, we found each other! <3

This is absolutely WONDERFUL! And what a great couple you two make! Im so glad you found love. Never give up, never lose hope. Good times and bad times will always cycle. Stay strong! :huggy:

Again all the best and enjoy your holidays together :heart:

I hope you will be very happy together

Love is in the air and on the ground hihi

I am so happy and excited to know that the two of you have found each other..you make a wonderful looking couple. I wish you all the best. Atleast you already know that the person that you love is a fellow MJ fan..:lmao:.

Aww I never saw this thread before! But congrats to you guys! :huggy:

Now imagine Michael if he just knew how many couples he has united.. giggling somewhere once again for creating more love to this world :giggle: :heart:

Congrats again! :huggy:

Congrats :)

just wondering, how did you two meet? In what way did MJJC and MJ brought you two together, cause it sounds really cool :D

Thank you Staffordshire Bullterrier. :) We first met each other here on MJJC, then we started to talk on msn, then on skype and after we met each other last winter, and we spent the summer together! :) And this month I will move there to live with Hilla! :) :heart:

Thank you Silouette! :) And yes LOVE is grand!! :D :heart:
I hope you're fine! :)

Reactions: Bee
Thank you Staffordshire Bullterrier. :) We first met each other here on MJJC, then we started to talk on msn, then on skype and after we met each other last winter, and we spent the summer together! :) And this month I will move there to live with Hilla! :) :heart:

Awww Really?
That is so awesome!
Again, So happy for you both! :D
Love reading these kind of stories.

AWWW..This is adorable....I am sooo happy for you guys.....I hope you will be happy always...:)

Back