The Album Dangerous a message to Illuminati..

Well, you ARE my alter ego. This attitude towards politicians has bothered me for a while now. Not just in here, but in several media outlets as well. Although I now work in an entirly different field and just have a degree in the arts, I would like to be more involved in politics myself. I'm now a member of a party, but when I'm old and wise (haha!) I would love to become more involved, perhaps professionally. All politicians I know are very sincere in their beliefs for a better country/world. I'm glad you want to become a politician - you should be good at it with your patient and intelligent reasoning :)

Thanks :) People get into politics in many different ways, I am sure there is a place for you. I personally hope to work for an international organization like the EU or NATO one day, although it is a long and difficult road to take. I admire people who volunteer for their respective political parties and make a serious effort to have their political ideas heard, instead of being cynical and just sitting at home, not voting and complaining about how "all politicians are corrupt, bla bla..." I have met several politicians myself and they are very engaged with society and problems in the world. Many actually do a lot of things for charity as well, although you don't hear about it.

Edit: that is not to say that corruption in politics doesn't exist. Some countries have a genuine problem with corruption. For example, in Eastern Europe the transition from authoritarian to democratic governance has been problematic and is still not at the desired level in many of these countries.

Last edited:
To me, it seems that the illuminati are just another name for the collective voice of the US and West European governments..............

.........especially with their on going conquest to obtain all the remaining oil deposits in the World!!!!

The video someone posted in this thread of MJ blaming his album for being number 1 in every country apart from the USA on a conspiracy theory sounds to me as though he couldn't face the truth - that his album wasn't number 1 in the USA simply because another artist sold more than him, he said he was hurt and that it was a conspiracy and he didn't want to talk about it. Seems to me like he just didn't want to face the truth and just blame it on something else instead, no offence to MJ. I've read bits and pieces on the Illuminati before and as many people have pointed out in this thread, it can't be much of a secret when most people know about it because to find out about it all you have to do is type it into google and all their 'secrets' are exposed. Also, as someone pointed out before, these symbols such as eyes and triangles are EVERYWHERE.

Please, the one eye is not just a supposed symbol of the Illuminati, but also of Ancient Egyptians and also means something akin to protection with one eye on those who wish to harm you - i.e. a good luck omen.

The Illuminati conspiracy theorists take some real facts from CIA and even FBI history to put its case forward, but examine the actual explosion of Illuminati theories...it coincides with the popularity of '60s sci-fi! And took ideas from those - the Illuminati were supposed to be lizard-like reptiles from another dimension who could take on human form, but when angered show their true reptilian form. They are supposed to enjoy abusing people and even of turning humans into paedophiles - this last bit is one of the cornerstone belief of MJ being controlled by the Illuminati. Clearly, rubbish! Illuminati believers have now steered clear of the reptilian origin story, btw.

If you look in the right (nutjob place!) you will find that I have even been accused of being MJ'S MK Ultra programmer. Until I shot that down in glorious flames! Nutjob conspiracy backed by nutjob people! Yes, I do my research more extensively than most.

Last edited:
Please, the one eye is not just a supposed symbol of the Illuminati, but also of Ancient Egyptians and also means something akin to protection with one eye on those who wish to harm you - i.e. a good luck omen.

The Illuminati conspiracy theorists take some real facts from CIA and even FBI history to put its case forward, but examine the actual explosion of Illuminati theories...it coincides with the popularity of '60s sci-fi! And took ideas from those - the Illuminati were supposed to be lizard-like reptiles from another dimension who could take on human form, but when angered show their true reptilian form. They are supposed to enjoy abusing people and even of turning humans into paedophiles - this last bit is one of the cornerstone belief of MJ being controlled by the Illuminati. Clearly, rubbish! Illuminati believers have now steered clear of the reptilian origin story, btw.

If you look in the right (nutjob place!) you will find that I have even been accused of being MJ'S MK Ultra programmer. Until I shot that down in glorious flames! Nutjob conspiracy backed by nutjob people! Yes, I do my research more extensively than most.

.. Stating that you're doing your research better than most is your own impression. If you came here to call out on others and calling them nutjobs, that's plain childish. Truth is too stranger than fiction, been proven time after time. But I do agree with your part of the post about shapeshifting. ...

Last edited:
The video someone posted in this thread of MJ blaming his album for being number 1 in every country apart from the USA on a conspiracy theory sounds to me as though he couldn't face the truth - that his album wasn't number 1 in the USA simply because another artist sold more than him, he said he was hurt and that it was a conspiracy and he didn't want to talk about it. Seems to me like he just didn't want to face the truth and just blame it on something else instead, no offence to MJ. I've read bits and pieces on the Illuminati before and as many people have pointed out in this thread, it can't be much of a secret when most people know about it because to find out about it all you have to do is type it into google and all their 'secrets' are exposed. Also, as someone pointed out before, these symbols such as eyes and triangles are EVERYWHERE.

You will never ever find their 'secrets' being exposed completely. That's just not going to happen, are you kidding?. They're also disinforming a lot, saying how they're just working for the benefit of civil rights and are promoting peace, so that is why virtually nobody is taking them seriously. That didn't stop the UN to grow into one of the most irrelevant orgs out there, and they're claiming the same, while war is getting to be legalized and necessary again.

Michael's 1993 and 2003 allegations were both products of conspirators, who exactly were they, it's anyone's guess, but two stupid money-hungry families are just the perfect willing tools to gain even more money by revealing non-existing dirt. The media, the LAPD, other so-called reliable officials, like the FBI had been biased against him from the get-go, they always knew he was innocent, but didn't bother to issue search warrants and indict the real perpetrators and paedophiles out there, like Nambla's Victor Guttierrez, who falsely claimed to having owed a compromising video of Jackson?.. The kind of accusations that've been made just scream of them being equivalent to their own twisted fantasies. Or parents today and contest organizers who are treating their kids/contestants like money machines by over-sexualizing them. The paedophiliac agenda is not the product of the chimera inside a crack head. There are many deranged folks out there, including in leading positions, working to against the promotion of anti-abortion programs. .. Reality is that perverse.

... Can't these recurrent themes and symbols that are Everywhere actually mean something? Really now, they just eyes and triangles, right? Or the ongoing mainstream video themes, like the eye encircling, puppets or manniquins, the cold atmosphere the technotronic music gives off are just personal impressions? They don't have any meaning at all, they're just used because they're cute or intriguing?

This ain't paranoia. You can't be paranoid when you're bombarded with certain situations and products and services that are way off.

Last edited:
AndreyZidane™;3340184 said:
And also, did you ever though you might be wrong? Because there's always somebody who's right and somebody who's wrong. What makes you feel like you're the one who's right and we're all completely wrong. Can you just please look at stuff with a open mind first and not let religion tell you what to do first?

Just my luck.. Or yours, better said/. I've lost the post I took time to write in response to your post. ..Crazy, it was quite a lot and this is frustrating.

jokedrumf.gif

Did you even bother reading LindavG's previous posts on this topic?

Yes, I did. I'm always on the rush, though, so I can't ever get the proper time to address everything, but I did cover the essence of it, and stated my opinion on that which I won't reiterate. The use for that wasn't determined, however, as it was to expected. .....

Stop ignoring everybody's explanations and opinions and support your ideas and believes with... basically no evidance/proof whatsoever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhZk8ronces There are plenty of sources to support my/others' 'ramblings', as they're considered, and religion is only a small part of that. Direct declarations and testimonies on behalf of the very selected few talked about on here would give you more than just an idea on that. .. -- I can't stop doing what I've not started doing either. I'm also not privvy of exceptional evidence that only I can see, it's out there, being either minimized, truncated and what not.

But fine, whatever... Why should some get worked up about things/. I swear, I can't word anything coherently in these kinds of threads, what weirdness. I'm out.

Last edited:

And also a very prominent symbol in Christianity for many centuries, as one of my previous posts noted. Funny how this part is always ignored by Illuminati believers (who claim the Illuminati has made a pact with the devil - or something like that).

The Illuminati conspiracy theorists take some real facts from CIA and even FBI history to put its case forward, but examine the actual explosion of Illuminati theories...it coincides with the popularity of '60s sci-fi!

Not surprising. I've seen people quoting Dan Brown novels as evidence of an Illuminati conspiracy.

If you look in the right (nutjob place!) you will find that I have even been accused of being MJ'S MK Ultra programmer.

I have been accused of being sent by the Illuminati to confuse people -_-

.. Stating that you're doing your research better than most is your own impression. If you came here to call out on others and calling them nutjobs, that's plain childish. Truth is too stranger than fiction, been proven time after time. But I do agree with your part of the post about shapeshifting. ...

Truth be told, many 'believers' should be sent straight to the looney bin. They are mentally unstable and see "signs" everywhere. I guess these type of theories attract a certain kind of people. No offense to anyone who actually believes in this stuff but it's true. You should demand more evidence than self-made YouTube videos, amateur websites and conspiracy books to make you believe such a radical and insane theory. If this evidence suffices for you then you are indeed gullible in my humble opinion. And I am not saying this to be condescending, so please don't take this the wrong way. It is actually much harder to believe these theories and convince others of your "evidence" than to take a rational position and only be convinced by tangible proof. Same with religion btw. I guess that explains why religious people are more easily swayed by these theories.

You will never ever find their 'secrets' being exposed completely. That's just not going to happen, are you kidding?. They're also disinforming a lot, saying how they're just working for the benefit of civil rights and are promoting peace, so that is why virtually nobody is taking them seriously. That didn't stop the UN to grow into one of the most irrelevant orgs out there, and they're claiming the same, while war is getting to be legalized and necessary again.

This is exactly the type of contemptuous attitude towards politicians that I previously complained about. Honest question: have you ever met someone working at the UN? Do you know exactly what their institutions are, why it was founded, etc.? I have and I do. Believe it or not, but many people working for the UN actually DO fight for civil rights and the promotion of peace. I know it's the "cool" thing to say right now how the UN/EU/NATO etc. are all worthless and corrupt but I choose not to judge people without any evidence (I think your favourite book has a passage about that). Every politician I have ever spoken to was committed and ambitious to change this world for the better. Maybe you should go out and talk to a local politician and ask for his views and aspirations, you might lose some of your cynicism and distrust. It is highly naive to think politicians are only in it for the money. With the amount of skill and education it takes to become a senior politician, one could just as easily choose a profession in business and earn 10 times more, while having less workload and responsibility. If money is your prime motivation, politics is not the field for you.

Michael's 1993 and 2003 allegations were both products of conspirators, who exactly were they, it's anyone's guess, but two stupid money-hungry families are just the perfect willing tools to gain even more money by revealing non-existing dirt.

Who were they? The answer is in the same sentence: two money-hungry families. Simple as that. Michael had thousands of kids coming over, it's not surprising that after 10 years another opportunist family would show up. It's also not surprising that they would choose to work with the same people that were successful the previous time. No conspiracy, just common sense.

I think we can all agree that Michael faced great injustice and the authorities did not handle this situation correctly. However, Michael's case was exceptional, we must be careful not to derive general conclusions from this. Just because Sneddon is a prick (pardon my French) doesn't mean every DA in America is unreliable.

Also, if the Illuminati was really behind Michael's downfall, I'm sure they would've found a way to get him convicted. Are you telling me they can single-handedly start two world wars but they can't send one man to prison?

... Can't these recurrent themes and symbols that are Everywhere actually mean something? Really now, they just eyes and triangles, right? Or the ongoing mainstream video themes, like the eye encircling, puppets or manniquins, the cold atmosphere the technotronic music gives off are just personal impressions? They don't have any meaning at all, they're just used because they're cute or intriguing?

Basically, yes. I've stated my theory on this in one of my previous posts. These new videos are purposely shocking and controversial to rile up people like you. You're falling right into their trap by getting upset about this.

This ain't paranoia. You can't be paranoid when you're bombarded with certain situations and products and services that are way off.

In my humble opinion, you are most certainly paranoid. Do with it what you want ;)

Sorry, I forgot to address two other points.

1. The song "Killuminati" by Tupac that is said to warn about the Illuminati. People who claim this obviously never really listened to the lyrics. The whole song is basically about how tough Tupac and his co-rappers are and how they kill people for fun. There is absolutely no reference to a secret society or a NWO. The lyrics are too graphic to post here but here are some excerpts that contain the word "Killuminati":

A lot of people don't understand the meaning of that word and use it as a defense for the Illuminati being in existence. In all actuality, "Killuminati" was a saying formed that was basically denouncing the idea of Illuminati, that many people believe.

He further explains here....

(Listen from around 5:30)

DISCLAIMER: Lot's of profanities used in that clip.

Personally I agree that the only thing Illuminati is, the self-doubts of people who believe they can't achieve a certain level of success because someone is "holding them down".

We all know Michael had a thing for the Egyptian theme's, and before they were images of the "Illuminati" many of those signs were that of the ancient Egyptian's. As for the cover, many Illuminati believers use it as a defense that the Illuminati is being promoted throughout the music industry, according to the majority of them the Dangerous cover promotes the group and it's motives.

Michael believed in Conspiracy, and what begun to happen to him later in his life was no coincidence. But I think those conspiracies had more to do with people's self greed and not being fearful of a plot to take over the world.

Not surprising. I've seen people quoting Dan Brown novels as evidence of an Illuminati conspiracy.

That's crazy. Dan Brown's book was a load of rubbish, in my opinion, and it remains that way to me.

Truth be told, many 'believers' should be sent straight to the looney bin. They are mentally unstable and see "signs" everywhere. I guess these type of theories attract a certain kind of people. No offense to anyone who actually believes in this stuff but it's true. You should demand more evidence than self-made YouTube videos, amateur websites and conspiracy books to make you believe such a radical and insane theory. If this evidence suffices for you then you are indeed gullible in my humble opinion. And I am not saying this to be condescending, so please don't take this the wrong way. It is actually much harder to believe these theories and convince others of your "evidence" than to take a rational position and only be convinced by tangible proof. Same with religion btw. I guess that explains why religious people are more easily swayed by these theories.

Well, I'm not one of the 'loonies', if that is what's being implied, because I don't see signs everywhere and am feeling at peace most of the time. There is no need to generalize religious people by saying they're gullible and, yes.. even loonies. Not all people are that way, and I am one that is very attentive about what to believe and what not to. You may call it an 8 year old experience in my case, since Michael's 2003 allegations up until now, I've accumulated a lot of.. loads, let's call 'em, and, of course, I'm not the only one who did. To me, Michael's is the perfect case study to understand all these kinds of things fully, on top of doing separate research.

This is exactly the type of contemptuous attitude towards politicians that I previously complained about. Honest question: have you ever met someone working at the UN? Do you know exactly what their institutions are, why it was founded, etc.? I have and I do. Believe it or not, but many people working for the UN actually DO fight for civil rights and the promotion of peace. I know it's the "cool" thing to say right now how the UN/EU/NATO etc. are all worthless and corrupt but I choose not to judge people without any evidence (I think your favourite book has a passage about that).

Are you addressing me?.. Very sarcastically too. For I haven't judged most about whom I don't know. I'm not judging when I'm not sure. I never generalized, I never said 'All politicians are this and that'. And I specifically mentioned that previously. I absolutely didn't. Typing fast is not helpful in this regard either. Maybe you want to ignore that. And you don't know what my favorite book is, for I have no favorite books as of yet. I've started reading the Bible seriously just days ago, by the way.

Every politician I have ever spoken to was committed and ambitious to change this world for the better. Maybe you should go out and talk to a local politician and ask for his views and aspirations, you might lose some of your cynicism and distrust.

I will do it if fate brings me there. I'm very much into politics as well, and have been following many. Do I like politics? No. I've studied PR and Social Communication in University and I've had experience in this field long enough to remain grossed out about it (PR, generally, as well as politically). I choose not to judge politicians, and not anyone, though, but I'm very wary of many of them. Yeah, fine line, but whatever. In my country, they're so transparent it hurts. It's almost rare to maintain a job in here if you're not a supporter of a certain party. Yeah, it's that bad and primeval. In some other countries, they're slicker (again, not all of them), though. My attitude is more than justified, I know what nobodies are rulling my country all too well, it'll soon become one of the poorest countries in the world. So I have the right to feel the way I do about many of them. Including internationally, following some of those more sophisticated gents. I don't think this thread is about politicians, though. ...

Who were they? The answer is in the same sentence: two money-hungry families. Simple as that. Michael had thousands of kids coming over, it's not surprising that after 10 years another opportunist family would show up. It's also not surprising that they would choose to work with the same people that were successful the previous time. No conspiracy, just common sense. I think we can all agree that Michael faced great injustice and the authorities did not handle this situation correctly. However, Michael's case was exceptional, we must be careful not to derive general conclusions from this. Just because Sneddon is a prick (pardon my French) doesn't mean every DA in America is unreliable.

They were opportunistic, evil families. And they collaborated with certain so-called officials for that, one of them being Tom Sneddon. The LAPD were highly biased and the way raided his home, his body, the way the media handled the trial and him just shows how eager and determined they were to bring him down. I'm sorry if this is not evident. But I'm not going to be doing a recap of Michael's history up until June 25 and onwards. 8 years of witnessing this sicko world revolving around him take years to do a recap to, and lots of irregularities and maddening situations intervene. And it's not to do with a conspiracy-fiber running through our blood, because I've only just realized that since 2009, I didn't always think that way.

Also, if the Illuminati was really behind Michael's downfall, I'm sure they would've found a way to get him convicted. Are you telling me they can single-handedly start two world wars but they can't send one man to prison?

Nobody said Illuminati was behind his downfall. I don't know who did it, how could I for sure? I just know, like others do, that many wanted him to fail. Whether entities and/or corporative groups. And you're asking impossible questions at times. The trial has destroyed Michael inwardly, it takes many accounts of people who knew him to understand that, it began with 1993. Of course nobody can be that transparent...., he had enough blows in life to kill one slowly.

Basically, yes. I've stated my theory on this in one of my previous posts. These new videos are purposely shocking and controversial to rile up people like you. You're falling right into their trap by getting upset about this. In my humble opinion, you are most certainly paranoid. Do with it what you want ;)

You know, Linda, your getting insolent is not gonna do me the favor of 'waking up', because it is not I and 'loonies' like me who are needing to. Call me paranoid all you want, and other names, including in the Katy Perry's thread, where you said you can't wait for my new rants. . I'm glad some can be entertainers to others without even intending to, but being ignored instead would sound better and do a lot of good to many, so this circus doesn't extend. But apparently, some love to challenge it and be entertained. It's just like believing controversy is often done with no purpose whatsoever, but to fool people (wonders who) for entertainment purposes. Have fun, by all means, then.

--

Last edited:
That's crazy. Dan Brown's book was a load of rubbish, in my opinion, and it remains that way to me.

That's one thing we can agree on. The scary thing is that he presents his book (I think it was called The Lost Word, about freemasonry) as fact rather than fiction even though many scientists and other experts have come out to say the vast majority is either complete BS or pure speculation. But some people who believe in these conspiracies are still using Dan Brown's books as a reference.

Well, I'm not one of the 'loonies', if that is what's being implied, because I don't see signs everywhere and am feeling at peace most of the time. There is no need to generalize religious people by saying they're gullible and, yes.. even loonies.

I never implied any of the things you're saying and I would certainly never refer to religious people as loonies. By 'believers' I mean believers in Illuminati (seems quite obvious to me as that is the subject of this thread) and when I said many (not all) should be sent to the looney bin I was refering to the type I mentioned just a few sentences earlier, i.e. the ones who quote Dan Brown as evidence. The only parallel I drew with religion is that believing in conspiracy theories requires more faith than tangible evidence, just as with religion. Since religious people tend to be more open to the "invisible", they are more easily swayed to believe in conspiracy theories. It's not surprising that the Illuminati heavily involves religion in its theory (Illuminati made pact with the devil, only God can save you etc.). That is quite literally what I said so I don't understand how you can interpret that as me calling you a looney.

As for being gullible, again I am specifically refering to Illuminati believers who only have self-made videos, amateur websites and conspiracy books as evidence yet believe they know all the secrets of supposedly the most powerful organization in the world. I didn't even mention religion here, that is an entirely different concept... although I wouldn't like to imagine what scary cults could emerge if people find Dan Brown's novels 2000 years from now :unsure:

Not all people are that way, and I am one that is very attentive about what to believe and what not to. You may call it an 8 year old experience in my case, since Michael's 2003 allegations up until now, I've accumulated a lot of.. loads, let's call 'em, and, of course, I'm not the only one who did. To me, Michael's is the perfect case study to understand all these kinds of things fully, on top of doing separate research.

Are you refering to an Illuminati conspiracy with regard to Michael, or conspiracy in general? Cause I am just talking about the former. Did you know that Illuminati believers claim Michael "sold his soul to the devil" for the Illuminati (they use the song Money as evidence for that btw, cause Michael sings "even sell your soul to the devil" in that song :doh:). In general, I do believe there were people purposely trying to sabotage Michael's career for their own gains. I wouldn't claim my beliefs as facts though, cause they are merely suspicions and I can't really prove them.

Are you addressing me?.. Very sarcastically too. For I haven't judged most about whom I don't know. I'm not judging when I'm not sure. I never generalized, I never said 'All politicians are this and that'. And I specifically mentioned that previously. I absolutely didn't. Typing fast is not helpful in this regard either. Maybe you want to ignore that. And you don't know what my favorite book is, for I have no favorite books as of yet. I've started reading the Bible seriously just days ago, by the way.

Yes I'm addressing you and you most certainly generalized. Here's what you wrote:

They're also disinforming a lot, saying how they're just working for the benefit of civil rights and are promoting peace, so that is why virtually nobody is taking them seriously. That didn't stop the UN to grow into one of the most irrelevant orgs out there, and they're claiming the same, while war is getting to be legalized and necessary again.

And you clearly judge people without knowing them, as you imply that they are purposely disinforming people when they say to work for the benefit of civil rights and the promotion of peace. You can't possibly know that. The UN consists of hundreds of people, have you spoken to each and every one of them to find out what their motives are? "The UN" is not a "thing", it is a body of people (which is btw the very definition of a Nation, a body of people, not some abstract concept). By insulting the UN, you insult the people working for the UN, which could very well be me in a few years. The UN is not a worthless organization. What about UNICEF, which has helped millions of children around the world? You can never please everyone. When the UN acts, people say they shouldn't get involved in other countries' business. When the UN doesn't act, people complain that the UN is worthless and/or doesn't care. In an attempt to appease both sides, the UN has become rather ineffective in certain areas, particularly political conflicts. It's inevitable. But it's better than nothing at all.

I will do it if fate brings me there. I'm very much into politics as well, and have been following many. Do I like politics? No. I've studied PR and Social Communication in University and I've had experience in this field long enough to remain grossed out about it (PR, generally, as well as politically). I choose not to judge politicians, and not anyone, though, but I'm very wary of many of them.

That's sad that your experience with politics hasn't been positive (although I can assure you that the tactics of PR, bargaining, informal agreements etc. are the same in any area where interests are at stake, such as business). I actually find this part of politics very interesting. In the EU particularly, it gives smaller countries a chance to have their interests heard, if they are able to speak convincingly or make secret package deals with other smaller countries (we enacted official council meetings like that, it was great fun). That's just how things work, I don't think it's wrong or evil or anything. Maybe if you assume that everything should be open and transparent in politics, but that is just not realistic nor efficient.

Yeah, fine line, but whatever. In my country, they're so transparent it hurts. It's almost rare to maintain a job in here if you're not a supporter of a certain party. Yeah, it's that bad and primeval. In some other countries, they're slicker (again, not all of them), though. My attitude is more than justified, I know what nobodies are rulling my country all too well, it'll soon become one of the poorest countries in the world. So I have the right to feel the way I do about many of them. Including internationally, following some of those more sophisticated gents. I don't think this thread is about politicians, though. ...

You are from Romania, right? It is true that in many former authoritarian countries, the transition to a representative democracy has been problematic and still not where it needs to be. I think that will take many more years to accomplish. But you will find that even in your country, although you think it is so corrupt and bad, there are young (future) politicians who genuinely want to improve the situation in your country. I actually know a few Romanians from my study as well. But it will take time.

They were opportunistic, evil families. And they collaborated with certain so-called officials for that, one of them being Tom Sneddon. The LAPD were highly biased and the way raided his home, his body, the way the media handled the trial and him just shows how eager and determined they were to bring him down. I'm sorry if this is not evident.

This is evident, of course. But I don't think it was part of some grand conspiracy. It was just two opportunistic families, a DA who wanted his 5 minutes of fame and a police for most of whom this was the most exciting case they had ever worked on.

Nobody said Illuminati was behind his downfall.

Uh, yes there are people who say exactly that, even on this forum.

You know, Linda, your getting insolent is not gonna do me the favor of 'waking up', because it is not I and 'loonies' like me who are needing to. Call me paranoid all you want, and other names, including in the Katy Perry's thread, where you said you can't wait for my new rants. . I'm glad some can be entertainers to others without even intending to, but being ignored instead would sound better and do a lot of good to many, so this circus doesn't extend. But apparently, some love to challenge it and be entertained. It's just like believing controversy is often done with no purpose whatsoever, but to fool people (wonders who) for entertainment purposes. Have fun, by all means, then.

I never meant to insult you and in my humble opinion, I didn't say anything offensive. I do think you come across a bit paranoid at times, but that is just my perception of you and if you personally know you're not paranoid, all the better. I think you meant the Lady Gaga thread, where I said I am looking forward to reading your rants about the new Judas video. I just find your posts entertaining as I feel you take these things too seriously. That's all :cheers:

Back