The Album Dangerous a message to Illuminati..

Themidwestcowboy

Proud Member
Okey so i had an interesting convo with my older brother (Who by the way is a MJ fan himself). We looked at one of my MJ posters hanging on my walls and he looked at the dangerous cover and said that he believed MJ was murderd by the so called ''Illuminati''. He said the sings were all there, the all seeing eye, the skull and bones (skull and bones secret society). Then after i played the song '' Mind Is The Magic '' for him and he said something about that the illuminati mission is to control everything and that Michael didint want to be a part of it and thats why he is saying that '' The Mind In The Magic is you! ''. I Know this song was for Sigfried And Roy but i heard that this song was worked in the dangerous sessions with bryan loren 89. Then my brother said to me do you know who the Men In Black is? He said he read that the Men In Black is the illuminati something like that. i dint say anything about the song '' Men In Black '' and he didint even know that MJ reccorded a song with that title, that was a little bit weird.
Me, i dont believe in the illuminati, but then just for the fun of it i started to write up all the songs that Michael reccorded/released for dangerous.

They Dont Care About us
Men In Black
What About Us
Mind Is The Magic

Basiclly he told me that he thinks that the whole Dangerous Album was a message to warn us about the illuminati or something like that.. I have seen videos on tube about MJ and illuminati and conspiracy theories but i dont know.

What are your opinion on this matter?

I think we look into a lot more because we want answers:yes: but it dont think that is one of them:no:

Yes, what is illuminati, does it have anything to do with magic?

It's a conspiracy theory. The Illuminati is a secret society that controls everything, i.e. the political system, music and film industry... They want to create a New World Order (one world government) with them in charge. It is said that they will kill anyone who's a danger for their plans. There are many people who believe that Tupac and Michael (and many other famous people) were killed by the Illuminati because they were trying to reveal their plans. Tupac sang about them on his album "The Don Killuminati". People believing in the existence of the Illuminati say that "They" in "They don't care about us" is the Illuminati.

There are many videos on YT about this if you are interested.

It's a conspiracy theory. The Illuminati is a secret society that controls everything, i.e. the political system, music and film industry... They want to create a New World Order (one world government) with them in charge. It is said that they will kill anyone who's a danger for their plans. There are many people who believe that Tupac and Michael (and many other famous people) were killed by the Illuminati because they were trying to reveal their plans. Tupac sang about them on his album "The Don Killuminati". People believing in the existence of the Illuminati say that "They" in "They don't care about us" is the Illuminati.

So apparently a LOT of people know about them. But at the same time their still secret? Sure, that makes sense. And they also have a lot of power? Yet still don't shut the mouths of those who reveal their ways. Sure, that also makes sense...

*insert sarcasm here*

Thank you for answering what it means.

Ermm.... Mind Is The Magic, I would say it was anything to do with Illuminati because it's about Siegfried and Roy, there pure magic. Men In Black I could say yes, but not until I hear the lyrics. The title seems it could be.

Up until now, most should be aware (well, should have been aware) of these small, elitist groups like the Bilderbergs, the Bohemian Grove, Illuminati and many many others. There have been quite a few studies out there elaborating on their existence, including the members behind of these so-called secret groups admitting to their plans for the world, including in public. Before dismissing these theories which are proven facts, in truth, more should read about them. They don't like the dreamy sentimentalists or idealists that are struggling to raise awareness and protect human rights, although they're wearing the mask of the liberal democrats ensuring that the protecting laws of citizens are met, when in fact, hardly are. Wars have been very profitable for them, they instill fear and infiltrate in most public domains and affect our perception of a lot of things. Their most effective weapon is the psychological warfare, their control over our thoughts and beliefs. They're some of the wealthiest people on the planet and what they're hungry for is power and influence. Not money, first of, because they're all money. Like Jessie J's singing, 'We don't need your money, money, money, we just wanna make the world dance, forget about the price tag'. They're needing something else, and that is our guards off so they can go further with their brainwashing of making us dance to their tune, while the world is crumbling by the minute. So I wouldn't at all be surprised if Michael knew about them, he held, afterall, that discourse in NY about the conspiracy against him and other Sony artists, he knew how huge capitalist corporations are functioning and that they'll stop at nothing, about how we're being lied to and deceived (by the mass media, the history in our books) etc, he couldn't get any clearer.

The Dangerous album cover is filled with occult symbolism and allegories, and it's a real spectacular study into the mysterious forces of this world, that are, as the title strongly suggests, 'dangerous'. ..Michael's very expressive eyes on the cover seem to very much speak, 'Look into my eyes', or 'Look at me and hear me out, this world is so dangerous'. .

Last edited:
In a nutshell? Crazy things, a society that worships the devil... among other things that control the government, music, economy e.t.c.

In The don't care about us brazil version - MJ dances next to the Illuminati symbol.

I think MJ knew about the myth Illuminati - he has sooo many symbols reffering to them. (don't know if he believed in them or just liked the myth though!)

It is scary how easily people are swayed to believe the most insane conspiracy theories with no evidence whatsoever. This whole Illuminati belief is like a modern witch hunt. Almost every celebritity that is popular right now is accused of "siding with evil" for their fame. Jennifer Hudson allegedly "sacrificed" her mother, brother and nephew (who were brutally murdered) in order to get famous. It got so bad that she felt the need to defend herself against this publicly. How incredibly sad.

I am sure that there are people or groups out there with a certain agenda. There is a constant power struggle between politics and business, it is part of human nature to be self-aggrandizing. However, the whole concept of a secret society in the form of the Illuminati is utterly ridiculous and I can't believe there are so many people falling for it. I have "researched" it for the sake of being open-minded and came to the conclusion that is a laughable theory derived from fear and a basic ignorance of symbolism. The Illuminati is supposed to be a secret society, yet every teenager with access to the internet knows about it. They are said to be all-powerful but can't stop kids from revealing their secrets. When you ask Illuminati-believers for evidence, they will refer to self-made videos and websites. If you dare to question their beliefs, you are accused of being either brainwashed or sent by the Illuminati to confuse people.

Much of their 'beliefs' are based on a misinterpretation of symbols and concepts. For example, the "all-seeing eye" is considered by Illuminati-believers to be a sign of evil and a trademark of the Illuminati. The truth is, this symbol is called the Eye of Horus and comes from Ancient Egypt. It was later used in Christianity to represent God watching over humanity (from left to right: Egyptian Eye of Horus, Christian God's all-seeing eye in the sky, Christian God's eye within triangle reflecting the Holy Trinity):

120px-Eyeofra.png
106px-QuoModoDeum.gif
109px-ChristianEyeOfProvidence.png

This is a well-known symbol and has been used artistically for centuries. As a matter of fact, a friend of mine has the Eye of Horus tattoed on her shoulder and she has never even heard of the Illuminati. Therefore, to suggest that anything that involves one eye is automatically part of the Illuminati conspiracy is ridiculous. If this were an Illuminati forum, someone like Hess (poster above me) would automatically raise suspicion due to her signature. See, it's very easy to find "evidence" if you look hard enough ;)

Another symbol that is very suspicious according to Illuminati-believers is the triangle. Apparently, it has something to do with the pyramids (they kinda lost me there). Anyway, it is of course very easy to find triangles in mainstream music videos, brand logos and art. Just like it will be easy to find circles or squares if you focus on it. It is one of those basic shapes. I am sure we all have something triangular in our near environment. Whether it's the roof of your house or a vase on your kitchen table, triangles are everywhere. To use triangles as an indicator of Illuminati involvement is therefore nonsense.

A third often recurring theme is the "New World Order", the strive to totalitarian world governance. This is based on something that is written on the 1 dollar bill, namely Novus Ordo Seclorum. However, this translation is wrong. The phrase Novus Ordo Seclorum comes from Latin and means "new order of the times". The correct translation of New World Order would have to be "Novus Ordo Mundi". It is true that the term "New World Order" has sometimes been used by politicians, such as Woodrow Wilson and Winston Churchill. However, this was to indicate a new era in history that caused dramatic change in political thinking and international relations (like WW1&2 and the Cold War). I have taken an IR course recently and the concept of a new world order was frequently discussed, in this case in light of globalization and the global financial crisis. Thus, it is not a conspirational term. It just describes a change in international relations. Whether this change is positive or negative depends on your personal perception, but it is by no means secret or criminal. We all actively participate in the increasing interconnectedness of the world. This very forum is a product of globalization. We must not forget that all nations are socially constructed and therefore depend on human agreement for their existence. Our languages and customs (and arguably religions, but this is a sensitive topic for some) are created by mankind. In most cases, such as France and Germany, the state preceded the nation and created the nation to facilitate governance. This was primarily done through education. A few centuries ago when Europe was divided into great multinational empires, Europeans did not identify themselves through their location. They primarily thought of themselves as "Christians". There were big cultural differences between "Germans" living in the south and "Germans" living in the north (these differences are still visible today, though not as strong). However, through education people started to speak the standardized version of German that we know today, instead of their local dialects. Now, because "their" German is different from that in e.g. Switzerland or Austria, people identify themselves as being German and this is exactly how nation-building works. What I'm trying to say is, these divisions between people are created by man and are more recent than most people think. Therefore, there is no reason why this modern division of humans through nations cannot be changed. It is inevitable. The process of globalization has connected people from all over the world and made them realize that their cultural differences are merely superficial. Many people have learnt a second, third or even fourth language to facilitate communication with people of other nations. New means of transportation allow us to travel great distances in relatively little time. The national boundaries between people are losing their significance. New developments and knowledge have led to the recognition of global problems (such as climate change and terrorism) that require international cooperation. This cooperation will only intensify in the future as globalization is ever increasing and reaching new areas. Thus, there is a "New World Order" as we speak. However, it is a logical product of the process of globalization rather than a conspirational plot to take over the world.

It is scary how easily people are swayed to believe the most insane conspiracy theories with no evidence whatsoever. This whole Illuminati belief is like a modern witch hunt. Almost every celebritity that is popular right now is accused of "siding with evil" for their fame. Jennifer Hudson allegedly "sacrificed" her mother, brother and nephew (who were brutally murdered) in order to get famous. It got so bad that she felt the need to defend herself against this publicly. How incredibly sad.

I am sure that there are people or groups out there with a certain agenda. There is a constant power struggle between politics and business, it is part of human nature to be self-aggrandizing. However, the whole concept of a secret society in the form of the Illuminati is utterly ridiculous and I can't believe there are so many people falling for it. I have "researched" it for the sake of being open-minded and came to the conclusion that is a laughable theory derived from fear and a basic ignorance of symbolism. The Illuminati is supposed to be a secret society, yet every teenager with access to the internet knows about it. They are said to be all-powerful but can't stop kids from revealing their secrets. When you ask Illuminati-believers for evidence, they will refer to self-made videos and websites. If you dare to question their beliefs, you are accused of being either brainwashed or sent by the Illuminati to confuse people.

Much of their 'beliefs' are based on a misinterpretation of symbols and concepts. For example, the "all-seeing eye" is considered by Illuminati-believers to be a sign of evil and a trademark of the Illuminati. The truth is, this symbol is called the Eye of Horus and comes from Ancient Egypt. It was later used in Christianity to represent God watching over humanity (from left to right: Egyptian Eye of Horus, Christian God's all-seeing eye in the sky, Christian God's eye within triangle reflecting the Holy Trinity):

120px-Eyeofra.png
106px-QuoModoDeum.gif
109px-ChristianEyeOfProvidence.png

This is a well-known symbol and has been used artistically for centuries. As a matter of fact, a friend of mine has the Eye of Horus tattoed on her shoulder and she has never even heard of the Illuminati. Therefore, to suggest that anything that involves one eye is automatically part of the Illuminati conspiracy is ridiculous. If this were an Illuminati forum, someone like Hess (poster above me) would automatically raise suspicion due to her signature. See, it's very easy to find "evidence" if you look hard enough ;)

Another symbol that is very suspicious according to Illuminati-believers is the triangle. Apparently, it has something to do with the pyramids (they kinda lost me there). Anyway, it is of course very easy to find triangles in mainstream music videos, brand logos and art. Just like it will be easy to find circles or squares if you focus on it. It is one of those basic shapes. I am sure we all have something triangular in our near environment. Whether it's the roof of your house or a vase on your kitchen table, triangles are everywhere. To use triangles as an indicator of Illuminati involvement is therefore nonsense.

A third often recurring theme is the "New World Order", the strive to totalitarian world governance. This is based on something that is written on the 1 dollar bill, namely Novus Ordo Seclorum. However, this translation is wrong. The phrase Novus Ordo Seclorum comes from Latin and means "new order of the times". The correct translation of New World Order would have to be "Novus Ordo Mundi". It is true that the term "New World Order" has sometimes been used by politicians, such as Woodrow Wilson and Winston Churchill. However, this was to indicate a new era in history that caused dramatic change in political thinking and international relations (like WW1&2 and the Cold War). I have taken an IR course recently and the concept of a new world order was frequently discussed, in this case in light of globalization and the global financial crisis. Thus, it is not a conspirational term. It just describes a change in international relations. Whether this change is positive or negative depends on your personal perception, but it is by no means secret or criminal. We all actively participate in the increasing interconnectedness of the world. This very forum is a product of globalization. We must not forget that all nations are socially constructed and therefore depend on human agreement for their existence. Our languages and customs (and arguably religions, but this is a sensitive topic for some) are created by mankind. In most cases, such as France and Germany, the state preceded the nation and created the nation to facilitate governance. This was primarily done through education. A few centuries ago when Europe was divided into great multinational empires, Europeans did not identify themselves through their location. They primarily thought of themselves as "Christians". There were big cultural differences between "Germans" living in the south and "Germans" living in the north (these differences are still visible today, though not as strong). However, through education people started to speak the standardized version of German that we know today, instead of their local dialects. Now, because "their" German is different from that in e.g. Switzerland or Austria, people identify themselves as being German and this is exactly how nation-building works. What I'm trying to say is, these divisions between people are created by man and are more recent than most people think. Therefore, there is no reason why this modern division of humans through nations cannot be changed. It is inevitable. The process of globalization has connected people from all over the world and made them realize that their cultural differences are merely superficial. Many people have learnt a second, third or even fourth language to facilitate communication with people of other nations. New means of transportation allow us to travel great distances in relatively little time. The national boundaries between people are losing their significance. New developments and knowledge have led to the recognition of global problems (such as climate change and terrorism) that require international cooperation. This cooperation will only intensify in the future as globalization is ever increasing and reaching new areas. Thus, there is a "New World Order" as we speak. However, it is a logical product of the process of globalization rather than a conspirational plot to take over the world.

His signature. I am male. :lol:

I don't know if it exists, but my opinion is, you don't need to believe in it, because it might scare you..
And Linda explained it very well..
Stupidity...when something big is happening 'it's done by Illuminati' they say..
Well, I think it's made up to escape the reality.. to blame others..

Sorry, I forgot to address two other points.

1. The song "Killuminati" by Tupac that is said to warn about the Illuminati. People who claim this obviously never really listened to the lyrics. The whole song is basically about how tough Tupac and his co-rappers are and how they kill people for fun. There is absolutely no reference to a secret society or a NWO. The lyrics are too graphic to post here but here are some excerpts that contain the word "Killuminati":

Thug style baby, hands on my pistol, listen I'm a ridah
Every nigga breathin pay attention
Bout to show you motherfuckers how it feel, to drop a body
The simple gun to my lifestyle, Killuminati

We started out drinkin 40's, moved to harder shit
God damn now I'm a grown man, I follow no man
Nigga got my own plan, and it's called Killuminati

Y'all can't fade us, we kill steal and peal quickly
The boss niggaz, definitely, put it down strictly
E.D.I. Amin, until the law come for me
Kill em all for shortie, ninety-nine Killuminati

2. The increasingly 'shocking' music videos that are released nowadays (think Lady Gaga, Rihanna, etc.). Some see this as proof that these artists have signed a pact with the devil. This presupposes that the devil exists, which I personally don't believe. Anyway, here is my theory ;) It is well-known that most beginning artists in the pop industry have relatively little input in their work. Thus, these ideas most likely come from the record companies. Record companies are only interested in one thing: making money. They will do whatever it takes to increase their profits. With the decline of MTV and the emergence of social media, it is getting harder and harder for artists to stand out and have people take notice of their songs and videos, thus affecting their sales. In order to get people's attention, the artists must provide something different and controversial that will get people talking and spreading the word. What topics are sure to generate controversy and make people discuss the song/video? Religion and conspiracy. Therefore, many artists purposely use religious and esoteric themes in their music. And it works, since people fall for it time and time again. Besides, according to Illuminati-believers, the Illuminati has been around for centuries (some even link it to the Ancient Egyptians). Yet these increasingly shocking videos are a relatively recent phenomenon. How come the Illuminati didn't use religious and esoteric themes as often in the 1980s-1990s when music videos were in their heyday? That doesn't make any sense.

Last edited:
LindavG;3339345 said:
I'm sorry, I thought "Hess" was an abbreviation of Hester :blush:

Min fejl :p

:) No, it's my last name.

Gør ikke noget. - Troede du var fra Holland. :) Er du inde på moo-walkers.dk ?

Hess;3339348 said:
:) No, it's my last name.

Gør ikke noget. - Troede du var fra Holland. :) Er du inde på moo-walkers.dk ?

Jeg er fra Holland. Jeg har lige brugt Google Translator :lol:

I suggest reading about who Henry Kissinger, The Rockefellers, The Rothschilds and the like were/are. Meaning physical books on them, not just the Internet. There are declassified documents out there on their so-called 'discrete' activities. But, of course, if it's about conspiracy talk, it's lunacy talk? .. Now, documents confirming the long-veiled alien existence and activity are being declassified. I think this is more to do with being dead-set against a movement or trend or whatever, obstinacy to dismiss the unseen as non-existent. I'd suggest reading also about the US Presidents so far and how you can barely find one who hadn't/hasn't collaborated with the likes of the above-mentioned to make the history that we're told half-truths about.

Really. These things do exist and all it takes is extensive research (forget about today's videos, the media as a whole is filled with manipulative imperceptible tactics), and there's quite a lot of evidence for all that just by reading/listening to how such characters are admitting to controlling the world and are above the law, this is not just comfortable opinion or blabber. Not everything in this world that is happening is the result of a secretly premeditated plan, but much of it is. And this can be laughed off and brushed off and everything endlessly, but fact is that these things are not myths. Wars have always been a highly profitable movement, today it's the same thing, wars are getting legalized again and the big powerful states are abusing their power to interfere in other smaller countries rich in oil for their own advantage, not to protect human rights. The pax americana in full swing. ..The Rockefellers have always been at the top of their profits in the petroleum industry, beginning with Standard Oil, the Rothschilds have been involved in nuclear energy companies and are still controlling this out-of-control insanely profitable industry.

The info is out there. You won't find anything too specific that's being discussed at their secret meetings, because of their being sworn to secrecy, but they are thriving on world chaos and confusion and disinformation, because that's how they can score big. Very late here, am often also tired, and I wished I could express myself better, but wanted to specificy all this - that are not the products of speculation or delusion and fondness for conspiracy, a couple of years ago I'd be quick to dismiss most of this, before doing some research and buying some books and all that, so I/others with some knowledge on this topic could go on and on. ...

I suggest reading about who Henry Kissinger, The Rockefellers, The Rothschilds and the like were/are. Meaning physical books on them, not just the Internet. There are declassified documents out there on their so-called 'discrete' activities. But, of course, if it's about conspiracy talk, it's lunacy talk? .. Now, documents confirming the long-veiled alien existence and activity are being declassified. I think this is more to do with being dead-set against a movement or trend or whatever, obstinacy to dismiss the unseen as non-existent. I'd suggest reading also about the US Presidents so far and how you can barely find one who hadn't/hasn't collaborated with the likes of the above-mentioned to make the history that we're told half-truths about.

No, I approached this conspiracy theory with an open mind but it is just so utterly ridiculous that I can't take it seriously. I just explained why. There are many books out there about conspiracies, they are very profitable because people love to feel like they 'know' secrets unknown to others. I'm sure there are books out there about Kissinger, the Rockefellers and the Rothshilds etc. and their "conspirational activities". That doesn't mean they're true. Like Michael said: "Just because it's in print, doesn't mean it's the gospel". There are many, many books about Michael that are full of BS. We wouldn't like others to use that as a reference in finding out the "truth" about him, right? So what makes you think books about other people are entirely correct? If the Rockefellers and Rothshilds are powerful enough to start world wars and control global politics, I'm sure they would be able to stop a few books disclosing their secret activities.

Really. These things do exist and all it takes is extensive research (forget about today's videos, the media as a whole is filled with manipulative imperceptible tactics), and there's quite a lot of evidence for all that just by reading/listening to how such characters are admitting to controlling the world and are above the law, this is not just comfortable opinion or blabber. Not everything in this world that is happening is the result of a secretly premeditated plan, but much of it is. And this can be laughed off and brushed off and everything endlessly, but fact is that these things are not myths. Wars have always been a highly profitable movement, today it's the same thing, wars are getting legalized again and the big powerful states are abusing their power to interfere in other smaller countries rich in oil for their own advantage, not to protect human rights. The pax americana in full swing. ..

You are implying that I haven't done any research, which is false. I study European Studies which focuses on European and international politics, economics, law and history. I have read a lot about the importance of lobbying and informal agreements within politics. This is not a secret and you do not have to believe in conspiracy theories to know this is happening. It makes sense that businesses will want to influence policies that affect them and it's logical for politicians to seriously consider the interests of businesses, as these interests often coincide with national interests (employment, production, tax revenues etc.). It is also completely logical, and any politician will freely admit this, that a lot of decisions are taken behind closed doors. The general public does not have to know everything, their involvement could be very disruptive in the early stages of making policy. It's just not an effective nor desirable way of running a country. To conspiracy theorists, this "secrecy" is proof that something evil is going on. I'm sure it's a lot more exciting to believe that all politicians of the world are conspiring to create a global dictatorship but it is just not realistic or backed by any tangible evidence. According to the Illuminati believers, this "secret" organization has been around for many centuries. Yet the number of states and the polarization between them has only increased during the last century, which contradicts the NWO principle. We were actually a lot closer to a NWO when Europe still consisted of vast empires and colonized a great part of the world. (It's kinda late here and I'm not very coherent but I hope you understand what I mean.)

The info is out there. You won't find anything too specific that's being discussed at their secret meetings, because of their being sworn to secrecy, but they are thriving on world chaos and confusion and disinformation, because that's how they can score big. Very late here, am often also tired, and I wished I could express myself better, but wanted to specificy all this - that are not the products of speculation or delusion and fondness for conspiracy, a couple of years ago I'd be quick to dismiss most of this, before doing some research and buying some books and all that, so I/others with some knowledge on this topic could go on and on. ...

If this conspiracy theory is actually true, it would be highly naive to think you can just go to the library and find out all you need to know about these world rulers' secret activities.

Re: The Album Dangerous a message to Illuminati...

See, what I can figure out for the life of me is how such a supposedly omnipresent secret society said to rule this planet under THEIR rules unbeknownst to us- would even let an artist 'get away' with that kind of album.

It doesn't make sense. Michael was at the absolute height of fame, practically the most famous man on the planet- yet the Illuminati wouldn't mind (and wouldn't know??) such 'exposure album'? It doesn't make sense.

The thing is that MJ WAS brought down in the dirtiest way imaginable- but they didn't even have to go to that length over and over again- if 'Dangerous' was meant to be a message to the Illuminati- that album and that cover would have never seen the light of day, nor a shelf to be eagerly grabbed off. The album wouldn't even have happened.

You can't tell me such secret society wouldn't have had their feelers and eyes on of the most successful artists ever- you think they would have missed such album? (but then again, the CIA supposedly also missed the fall of the Soviet Union only to be informed after it happened, so I guess a lot can happen within these all knowing organizations :smilerolleyes:)

I'm personally more than 'amazed' (and not in a good sense...) how it was possible that MJ was brought down by the good ol' white boys network of old men and I'll guarantee you that Mr. Sneddon wasn't exactly some radical Hippie on the loose, hailing abortions and atheism.

I'm about the last one to dismiss something funky sounding just because it wouldn't be acceptable in mainstream thinking- but honestly certain conspiracy folk sabotage themselves. Beyonce's alter ego can be studied for every one to see and Michael's MK Ultra programming must have been mindblowingly cemented in his subconscious considering the huge amount of beautiful butterflies he no doubt saw flying by in Neverland. :cheeky:

You mean that the Illuminati actually KNEW that Joseph Jackson would father one of the most creative minds this planet has ever seen? Probably Horus himself brought the message to the nearest MK Ultra office.

I spent about 10 years actually reading quite a number of 'things' (dude, before youtube people actually went to great lengths to type up the goodies and pass them around, published books couldn't compare to the excitement of printing out another 500 page adventure until the printer gave out....:D)- but just saying "Illuminati" is extremely shortsighted.

... They don't like the dreamy sentimentalists or idealists that are struggling to raise awareness and protect human rights, although they're wearing the mask of the liberal democrats ensuring that the protecting laws of citizens are met, when in fact, hardly are. Wars have been very profitable for them, they instill fear and infiltrate in most public domains and affect our perception of a lot of things. Their most effective weapon is the psychological warfare, their control over our thoughts and beliefs. They're some of the wealthiest people on the planet and what they're hungry for is power and influence. ...

Interesting you should mention this.
Last I checked Michael Jackson was hunted like an animal by a staunchly republican dude who probably has never EVER in his life heard the word CONNECTIONS and probably never had any in his life either. It's probably my liberal democratic mind in occult disguise that can't get over the fact how much damage (since we're speaking of war...) these clowns were able to inflict upon the world in just 8 short years.
It's hard to believe that people coincidentally manage to commit that many atrocities- so a conspiracy makes more sense- because I have a hard time believing that people can pull so much sh*t accidentally.
I bet they were channeling McCarthy nonstop, at least that's what it felt like being 'welcomed' on US airports with machine guns- dangerous foreigners, lol.

That is actually my favorite slogan, that the world is coming to an end led by godless liberals.

The Dangerous album cover is filled with occult symbolism and allegories, and it's a real spectacular study into the mysterious forces of this world, that are, as the title strongly suggests, 'dangerous'. ....
You mentioned 'study' and wouldn't that be neat if people truly would take the time to discover sacred geometry (those much defamed geometric shapes, I'm sure Metatron is scratching his head right about now how people don't appreciate geometry anymore...), would study different interpretations of the Ankh that Michael was so fond of wearing in numerous TII jackets, what else the Eye of Horus might stand for- all that fascinating 'occult' stuff (I LOVE how 'occult' and 'esoteric' became a four letter word similar to 'liberal').

And while the good boy Michael bemoaned how 'dangerous' the girl was- and while he called her 'bad and dangerous', he somehow managed to award her with 'divinity in motion.' Not too shabby for the 'dangerous girl', apparently he learned something from her- maybe even about himself.

I deem Michael the last person on the planet shooing anyone away, saying 'naaaa, too dangerous, honey,'.

So I guess interpretations of 'Dangerous' can really, REALLY vary.

Last edited:
Wow, I'm loving this conversation. I've been wondering for a while now how people perceived the illuminati theories on here. I'm sure some of you know that there are entire forums out there that claim Michael faked his death because of these fellas. To me, none of those theories make sense whatsoever and they remind me of 'scientists' on Discovery Channel who claim the geometry of the pyramids predicted the coming of Christ. Please!

Wow, I'm loving this conversation. I've been wondering for a while now how people perceived the illuminati theories on here. I'm sure some of you know that there are entire forums out there that claim Michael faked his death because of these fellas. To me, none of those theories make sense whatsoever and they remind me of 'scientists' on Discovery Channel who claim the geometry of the pyramids predicted the coming of Christ. Please!

Again I agree with you. You are like my alter ego :lol:

I really dislike these kind of topics. I'm not even sure that I agree with the assertion that the Dangerous album is addressed to a specific secret society. But is just depicting the negative side of the world and of the music industry, which Michael had experienced directly and all too brutally. Besides, a debate can never unfold and end well if people are finding themselves in camps. Moreover, if one camp believes that there is a Heaven and there is a Hell, and the other either completely rules it out or doesn't pay much attention to, because of being overclouded by so-called scientific evidence. The same is with such type of debates: some people are able to blend their however limited knowledge they have on topics like these with the unseen (oftentimes it's better to know less, as knowing a lot gives the impression of knowing way too little, at times). .. Only that personal examination intervenes, being associated with many sources, that they're able to inherently create connections and discern between fact and fiction as a result. Confusion is bound to interfere with these thoughts, especially after thinking that one knows too much. And both camps here know too much of many domains, really brilliant people here, some very fond of hard facts and the like. It was mentioned that reading books may brainwash the readers just like the loose Internet does, and I very much agree. I read a couple of months ago this book called 'Voodoo Science: The Road from Foolishness to Fraud', and it almost got me, for the author had a way to make you get on his side, and that's just one of those many books that can fool people. But how can one really explain intuition without being laughed off in the face, or how can one dismiss mind-blowing assertions of former Presidents like G.W. Bush or candidates like senator John Kerry who both admitted publicly about having been initiated into the Skull and Bones org? Am in a real hurry here, so I can't elaborate on other more such public statements, but are these things being admitted, maybe, just to cause controversy and for shock value? What for? And how are so-called secret societies like that to be considered a load of hogwash if their members are describing them as harmless? Really..? Is that really so, so I, as well as others like me, are supposed to believe these folks who are very much into occultism and ancient practices (not just out of love for their perfect geometry techniques...) and it is truly evident that they are? Not to mention what they're doing behind close doors and how they're handling our destiny.. but wait, that's pure speculation and this can't be proven. Yes, it really can, though... And the more transparent they're becoming, the more blind some of us can be, for this is precisely what coercive persuasion is, or mind control, and it's really hard, at times, to discern from the good or bad if under such control that everyone of us is being under, in a small or significant matter. Some are telling me I'm brainwashed religiously, when in fact, it's just a cultivated capacity for discernment that I've gotten from years of living in fear because of certain mass-media techniques and dissecting and reflecting, meaning they got the best of me. ..And many will probably rush to say, 'Well, see, you're being brainwashed to feel and believe all that you do, and that this whole Illuminati'. I'm very much aware of their origins, @ Linda, and everything you said in your post. This Illuminati name is a fictitious one, like it's the case with many, if not most, secret orgs out there, their names were given by theorists and the like. Anyway.. this is just something, at the end of the day, that people will choose to believe or dismiss, though, and be really able to discern between fact or fiction, to associate and make connections and selections...That's what it all boils down to. People with such opinions are always gonna be labeled as extremists or just plain stupid and religiously brainwashed, but this attitude can't be controlled and I honestly don't care. Time will show and perverence will show just how things really are. *hears more laughter* Glad we could amuse you.

To be clear: I never said that the idea of a conspiracy with regard to (global?) governance is out of the question. I do believe that if there is such a thing, the general public will not and cannot know about it. But the specific theory of the Illuminati is pure nonsense and anyone who seriously believes in this theory has let unfounded allegations overshadow rational thinking.

As an aspiring (EU) politician, I am also saddened by the increasing contempt and scepticism with regard to anyone that is involved in politics. It seems like most people consider politicians to be disingenuous, greedy and exploitative people who are only interested in power and money. This couldn't be further from the truth. Almost everyone at my study actively supports charities, does extracurricular activities and has the ambition to contribute something positive to this world. These are the politicians of the future. It's easy to condemn something you don't understand. I have trust that the vast majority of political representatives are sincere, hardworking people with good intentions.

I really dislike these kind of topics. I'm not even sure that I agree with the assertion that the Dangerous album is addressed to a specific secret society. But is just depicting the negative side of the world and of the music industry, which Michael had experienced directly and all too brutally. Besides, a debate can never unfold and end well if people are finding themselves in camps. Moreover, if one camp believes that there is a Heaven and there is a Hell, and the other either completely rules it out or doesn't pay much attention to, because of being overclouded by so-called scientific evidence. The same is with such type of debates: some people are able to blend their however limited knowledge they have on topics like these with the unseen (oftentimes it's better to know less, as knowing a lot gives the impression of knowing way too little, at times). .. Only that personal examination intervenes, being associated with many sources, that they're able to inherently create connections and discern between fact and fiction as a result. Confusion is bound to interfere with these thoughts, especially after thinking that one knows too much. And both camps here know too much of many domains, really brilliant people here, some very fond of hard facts and the like. It was mentioned that reading books may brainwash the readers just like the loose Internet does, and I very much agree. I read a couple of months ago this book called 'Voodoo Science: The Road from Foolishness to Fraud', and it almost got me, for the author had a way to make you get on his side, and that's just one of those many books that can fool people. But how can one really explain intuition without being laughed off in the face, or how can one dismiss mind-blowing assertions of former Presidents like G.W. Bush or candidates like senator John Kerry who both admitted publicly about having been initiated into the Skull and Bones org? Am in a real hurry here, so I can't elaborate on other more such public statements, but are these things being admitted, maybe, just to cause controversy and for shock value? What for? And how are so-called secret societies like that to be considered a load of hogwash if their members are describing them as harmless? Really..? Is that really so, so I, as well as others like me, are supposed to believe these folks who are very much into occultism and ancient practices (not just out of love for their perfect geometry techniques...) and it is truly evident that they are? Not to mention what they're doing behind close doors and how they're handling our destiny.. but wait, that's pure speculation and this can't be proven. Yes, it really can, though... And the more transparent they're becoming, the more blind some of us can be, for this is precisely what coercive persuasion is, or mind control, and it's really hard, at times, to discern from the good or bad if under such control that everyone of us is being under, in a small or significant matter. Some are telling me I'm brainwashed religiously, when in fact, it's just a cultivated capacity for discernment that I've gotten from years of living in fear because of certain mass-media techniques and dissecting and reflecting, meaning they got the best of me. ..And many will probably rush to say, 'Well, see, you're being brainwashed to feel and believe all that you do, and that this whole Illuminati'. I'm very much aware of their origins, @ Linda, and everything you said in your post. This Illuminati name is a fictitious one, like it's the case with many, if not most, secret orgs out there, their names were given by theorists and the like. Anyway.. this is just something, at the end of the day, that people will choose to believe or dismiss, though, and be really able to discern between fact or fiction, to associate and make connections and selections...That's what it all boils down to. People with such opinions are always gonna be labeled as extremists or just plain stupid and religiously brainwashed, but this attitude can't be controlled and I honestly don't care. Time will show and perverence will show just how things really are. *hears more laughter* Glad we could amuse you.

jokedrumf.gif

Did you even bother reading LindavG's previous posts on this topic? He couldn't have said it better. Stop ignoring everybody's explanations and opinions and support your ideas and believes with... basically no evidance/proof whatsoever.

And also, did you ever though you might be wrong? Because there's always somebody who's right and somebody who's wrong. What makes you feel like you're the one who's right and we're all completely wrong. Can you just please look at stuff with a open mind first and not let religion tell you what to do first?

As an aspiring (EU) politician, I am also saddened by the increasing contempt and scepticism with regard to anyone that is involved in politics. It seems like most people consider politicians to be disingenuous, greedy and exploitative people who are only interested in power and money. This couldn't be further from the truth. Almost everyone at my study actively supports charities, does extracurricular activities and has the ambition to contribute something positive to this world. These are the politicians of the future. It's easy to condemn something you don't understand. I have trust that the vast majority of political representatives are sincere, hardworking people with good intentions.

Well, you ARE my alter ego. This attitude towards politicians has bothered me for a while now. Not just in here, but in several media outlets as well. Although I now work in an entirly different field and just have a degree in the arts, I would like to be more involved in politics myself. I'm now a member of a party, but when I'm old and wise (haha!) I would love to become more involved, perhaps professionally. All politicians I know are very sincere in their beliefs for a better country/world. I'm glad you want to become a politician - you should be good at it with your patient and intelligent reasoning :)

Back