The Bad Era

@MykelTheSuperfan

O
M
G

You have out done yourself today, my friend! I can't survive a single one of these pics. I can't even breathe. WHAT IS HAPPENING. How how how.... why does he look like this?

Someone save me 😭
Calm down, sit down and drink some cold water and if it doesn't go away please seek medical attention

76ba50cac20ea86a600b6f26f0a94777.jpg

I was just telling @zinniabooklover elsewhere that I have no self protection measures, but that's not true. Apparently I didn't look at this when you posted it because I didn't want to evaporate into nothing.

But now I'm ready. Let me vaporize, Michael!

I'm sorry but there is no way I can remain appropriate and comment on this. But if you know, you know.

I straight up cannot handle him in any Smooth Criminal performance, ever. SC or Dangerous...it's the hat. THE HAT. Good God.

but also in this particular photo, it's also the lips. 🔥

edited to add: and the pose, and HIS HAIR IN THAT BUN OMG, and his hands, and his shoulders, OMG

that intense gaze just burned a hole through my heart that my soul escaped through and now I am nothing.

Exactly! One of those 'oh, god, he's so sexy but kind and joyful and awesome and human and hotter than hot and, yes, joyful again and ...'

yessssssss....Michael is always kind, but he is at his most devastatingly hot to me when he LOOKS kind* and has that kind of smile and warmth in his features that just makes you want to collapse in on yourself...

*I make so many claims like this -- "michael is his hottest at [insert insanely hot moment, clip, photo, description, etc]" but it's all just conjecture ladies. I could never possibly claim to identify Michael's hottest moment. They are all so painfully hot.

You know. One of those photos!
Oh, girl, do I ever lol.

Michael and his siren song calling me back after I spent a day away from the forum... It was only ONE day Michael!

What if Michael is working through @zinniabooklover to keep me as permanantly obsessed and in love with him as possible! If so, he chose the right person 😂 but on the flip side, this means he WANTS me to be in love with him... Which means maybe he wants to be in love with me... Which means my whole inner world just exploded...

On an unrelated note, eh hem... Isn't it amazing what just two gifs can do to a person? ^

Michael and his siren song calling me back after I spent a day away from the forum... It was only ONE day Michael!

What if Michael is working through @zinniabooklover to keep me as permanantly obsessed and in love with him as possible! If so, he chose the right person 😂 but on the flip side, this means he WANTS me to be in love with him... Which means maybe he wants to be in love with me... Which means my whole inner world just exploded...

On an unrelated note, eh hem... Isn't it amazing what just two gifs can do to a person? ^
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I think he is trying to keep us all obsessed and anyway we cannot stop loving him

Back