The Bad Era

4a109eeba22afd0288433f1309867523.jpg

@zinniabooklover
ankles

1990 still counts as Bad era, yeah? The hair, the outfit? Cross-posting this video of Michael's visit to the White House, April 5 1990. It's my new obsession, lol.

Artist of the Decade

1m 56s

Another day, another new obsession. This one is jfc! level. Twitter, which is obviously loathsome (and I am not signed up, I just drop in and grab stuff), does also frequently justify its existence. Today's exhibit is the end of Moonwalker, featuring
Ladysmith Black Mambazo, which I had forgotten all about bc, well, Moonwalker is not really me so I mostly don't bother with it.

I am a heathen!

2m 20s

Last edited:
Another day, another new obsession. This one is jfc! level. Twitter, which is obviously loathsome (and I am not signed up, I just drop in and grab stuff), does also frequently justify its existence. Today's exhibit, the end of Moonwalker which I had forgotten all about bc, well, Moonwalker is not really me so I mostly don't bother with it.

I am a heathen!

2m 20s

Holy gracious! The ending credits such a gem here! 🥰

Michael in purple is an unbelievable sight. I don't know how any human being can exist in peace while seeing him mid lip-lick...

@staywild23 I'm in the mood to keep going.
I think you mean to welcome me back and immediately bury me in the dirt.

WHY DOES HE LOOK LIKE THIS?!?!?!?!

Mm, better stop!

Fr_S4slWAAQbTDi

This look (🥵 🥵 🥵 🥵 🥵 🥵 🥵 🥵 🥵 🥵 🥵 🥵 🥵 🥵 🥵 ) reminds me so much of what he wore on the Arsenio Hall appearance, which I watched for the 700th time a few days ago.

This is the most devastatingly sexy any human has looked. Ugh.

I think you mean to welcome me back and immediately bury me in the dirt.
I'm definitely trying to destroy what remains of your serious, professional, terribly important working day, lol. Pretty much trying to blow it to smithereens! :ROFLMAO:

Bc it's evening over here. And bc I can, lol.

WHY DOES HE LOOK LIKE THIS?!?!?!?!
idk. it's almost weird, how beautiful he is. Except it isn't! It's just perfect.

This look (🥵 🥵 🥵 🥵 🥵 🥵 🥵 🥵 🥵 🥵 🥵 🥵 🥵 🥵 🥵 ) reminds me so much of what he wore on the Arsenio Hall appearance, which I watched for the 700th time a few days ago.
of course you did, lol. I'm in pleats over here! :ROFLMAO:

Back