The BAD25 Packages/ Products, Your Orders etc. etc. [Discussion]

KGrHqNHJC8EWrTvmyBQVtdWGeOg60_57.jpg

T2eC16RHJGIE9nnWqyMDBQVtqYTU60_57.jpg

T2eC16FHJG8E9nyfmFi6BQVtwFN1Mg60_57.jpg

important note. about the japanese edtion.
i asked the seller if the lyrics are included. as you can see a white booklet is included. normally its the lyrics booklet (album releases from the past mostly have this included)

and yes, they are included! in the white booklet.
and the two IJCSLY versions could have the spanish and french lyrics.

So Only the Japanese edition have the Lyrics booklet?

I received my Buckled Deluxe Edition today and I couldn't be happier!!!
Thank you Michael I adore you!!!
A big thank you to the MJEstate!!!

You should request the money back. They probably won't do it automatically.

Looks i'm not gonna get the dvd, but it's not amazon's fault. I received a call from Chronopost telling me it did not deliver in the neighborhood i live in anymore. I was busy so i could not pick up the phone but i heard the dude when he left the message "call us back to tell us if you want to come pick it up at this place or if you want it delivered at your post office."

EDIT: I knew i would kill my phone credit (they made me listen to Slash for ages, i mean it was not really Slash but i heard some dumb guitar for ages) but i called anyway. These pricks know what they're doing, hearing a feminine voice kinda calmed me down a little (i was still very frustrated and angry though). I have a question, the lady told me i could have the dvd delivered at the nearest post office so i chose this option. Given this delay, Amazon will refund the 2.99 euros i paid to have it delivered today right ?

I have the Deluxe which I LOVE! but I am also getting the collectors edition too :wild: I have an amazing friend that ordered hers and mine.

Word Smith Sr, yes Amazon should refund u the delivery charge, I bought mine with first class delivery which was supposed to guarantee day of release delivery-that didn't happen. I phoned customer service and they are now refunding the delivery charge.

Well done to MJFam for ordering so many copies of the Bad dvd that it is out of stock at amazon uk!

I just received my bad25 package, it's so cool. I love the bad poster so much, and the picture booklets are so beautiful too. Well done! Worth every penny I spent. Haven't listened the cds or DVD yet.

wooooooooooooo impressive !!!

I'd wait if I were you.

Never underestimate the "powers that be" 's ability to screw such an amazing product.

I just went to two stores and none had the concert DVD, simply because the stores didn't bother ordering anything but the 2-CD set. No Deluxe. No standalone DVD.

*sigh* Will try Best Buy next.

Last edited:
Does anyone have the Target Version (9 Videos) or the Wal-Mart Version (T-Shirt)?

Does anyone have the Target Version (9 Videos) or the Wal-Mart Version (T-Shirt)?

I'm thinking of getting this also... The target one. Wonder how much it would cost to ship to Ireland though from such a store in he states.

I'm thinking of getting this also... The target one. Wonder how much it would cost to ship to Ireland though from such a store in he states.

Target doesn't ship internationally. Ebay would be the best place to order the Target Version from.

I should be getting it in a few hours. I'll post some impressions.

Still waiting for mine. E-mailed the mj store and have been informed that it could take 18 business days and I might have to pay customs tax. At no point when I ordered did they explain either point. If I hadn't of ordered it I could have just picked it up in HMV store much cheaper. I'm furious.

I'd wait if I were you.

Never underestimate the "powers that be" 's ability to screw such an amazing product.

I just went to two stores and none had the concert DVD, simply because the stores didn't bother ordering anything but the 2-CD set. No Deluxe. No standalone DVD.

*sigh* Will try Best Buy next.

It's like the music stores don't want to make any money!!!

They keep complaining that they can't sell music (usual reason is internet)....but if they don't stock item, then people will go elsewhere!!!!

Also, if the stores are unwilling to stock on the first week of release, then it makes it harder for Bad25 to top the charts (Album and Music DVD)!!!

If I had a music store, I would of plastered the windows with Bad Era posters. And I would have loads of extra stock. MJ stuff always sells!!!

Went into HMV today, they were BLASTING MJ and had the stand alone DVD, the Deluxe Edition and the standard 2-CD Set. Was quite impressed actually.

I have the Deluxe which I LOVE! but I am also getting the collectors edition too :wild: I have an amazing friend that ordered hers and mine.
Yay! :happy:
I went to get my copy and frickin Walmart had sold out of the only 3 deluxe sets they had in the store.
The sales lady doesn't know when or if they will get more. I'm gonna have to go to another store or break down and order online. :black_eye:

Yay! :happy:
I went to get my copy and frickin Walmart had sold out of the only 3 deluxe sets they had in the store.
The doesn't know when or if they will get more. I'm gonna have to go to another store or break down and order online. :black_eye:
Go to Best Buy. Also tell them that bestbuy.com is selling it for 34.99 and they will give you that price.

Target doesn't ship internationally. Ebay would be the best place to order the Target Version from.

I should be getting it in a few hours. I'll post some impressions.

Great, if you wouldn't mind. I want to get a version of the cd with the regular 2 disc cover, so gonna wait and see if that is worth buying on eBay or just go with the regular

Ugh, this is the hardest wait ever. I'm supposed to get mine tomorrow, but who knows? Says the delivery is "on time." I don't believe it at this rate lol. No new updates from UPS since Saturday, but apparently it's shipped out from TN and on its way. Maybe they just haven't bothered to post an update and it's in CA right now (or maybe it's stuck in a slow time vortex. I bet they're shipping the package out on the backs of turtles. Ok, I'm just impatient. It's not even Wednesday yet lol.) Hate the waiting :timer:

Re: Purchasing BAD 25

I did that, but it doesn't come with the DvD part which I'm dying to see, is there any way to buy the video and download it?

I was glad they had the BAD Picture disc reissued. I have the 2 originals but I purchased it anyway. It is such a clean looking picture disc and such a beautifdul picture. The estate did good.

omg y'all, such a great DVD!
I mean, first of all, the quality leaves a lot to be desired, but as of now it was a pretty fun thing to watch!

I got the standalone DVD.

For those who care:

Apparently in Europe, the standalone DVD is in a regular clear DVD case, wheras in the U.S. it's a cardboard case.
I thought the case was going to be bigger and thicker, but it's a bit smaller (compared to a standard DVD case).

It includes the booklet, HOWEVER, the standalone DVD booklet is missing the photo spread of the band members (i noticed there was a spread of pics of the band members in the deluxe edition of the booklet).
Other than that, all the other pictures appear to be in it (just reformatted for a different sized booklet).
(if any other pics/pages are missing besides the band members, plz let me know!)

I think I prefer this cardboard DVD case 'cause it makes it seem more special, but I can understand if some people would rather have a regular DVD case.

ALSO, if anyone cares, the Target version with the bonus DVD of the BAD music videos is the 2CD version wrapped with the bonus DVD in a seperate cardboard case on the back.

PICS!:

rc0l6v.png

r2s50h.png

s171n4.png

302xh6v.png

Anyone think this photo should have been in the Wembley booklet? :)

jacksonBand.gif

Back