The Brad Sunberg Seminar Leak/Theft of 2023

Was is probably rerecorded for HIStory?

from a late 1990s interview:
Years ago, Michael and I wrote a song called “Chicago 1945,” I did the music and Michael the lyrics. He recorded the song twice but never put it on an album. The instruments were played in a constant rhythm in the 16th note, which was called Yada.” When I explained this to Michael, he liked it so much he gave me that nickname.
huh

Well Steve didn't mention that at the seminar

But as I said before (about him saying Dreams Away), he's getting senile

If Chicago 1945 appears on the next project, I hope there will be an original version of it featuring synths and drum machine as well as the version that just got leaked featuring live drums And horns.
Steve mentioned in a past seminar that the version that he played wasn't the most up-to-date version so it's likely that the version that gets out won't be the same as the leaked one.

Steve mentioned in a past seminar that the version that he played wasn't the most up-to-date version so it's likely that the version that gets out won't be the same as the leaked one.
I agree, there will be different versions of Chicago 1945 on the next project, including the original version, which features synths and drum machines and an outro.

Maybe not "every second" but don't make us go almost 10 years without new content either lmao. There's a middle ground that the Estate oughta reach here. At least release an EP every 3 years so the fans still get new music while the Estate is able to extend the vault for years to come.
They didn't leave you for 10 years without nothing, they have done a lot, actually in 2018 I think they were planning to release Hot Fun In The Summer Time because it was registered, but it most likely got cancelled because of Leaving Neverland.

the rest was Too Long Didn't Read

at first you defend the estate by saying they put out 2 new songs with T40 and then claim what Michael leaves unpublic has to stay unpublic?

Make up your mind man...
Y'know fine I guess that didn't make much sense, but the Estate is the Estate and they can release what they please because they have the legal permissions. Plus at least it was vocally completed stuff that shows Michael at his best. The rest you should read but if you ain't gonna then what am I going to say you are ignorant and stubborn and a criminal.

They didn't leave you for 10 years without nothing
Except that's what ended up happening. I support those leaks because we don't know when's the next time we're gonna get a new album and I don't want to wait an indefinite amount of time to listen to a new song. If the Estate was more consistent with their releases certainly more people wouldn't think this way.
actually in 2018 I think they were planning to release Hot Fun In The Summer Time because it was registered, but it most likely got cancelled because of Leaving Neverland.
Although there were plans for a new album back then what was registered was the catalog of the Sly band, it wasn't MJ's version.

Except that's what ended up happening. I support those leaks because we don't know when's the next time we're gonna get a new album and I don't want to wait an indefinite amount of time to listen to a new song. If the Estate was more consistent with their releases certainly more people wouldn't think this way.

Although there were plans for a new album back then what was registered was the catalog of the Sly band, it wasn't MJ's version.
You support thievery to get a bunch of songs?

You support thievery to get a bunch of songs?
Not straight up property theft, of course not lol. There are other ways of getting songs. If it's a seminar recording I support it because those seminars never take place in my location so that's my only way of listening to new songs. Again, if the Estate was more consistent with their release me and I'm sure that a lot more people wouldn't be so hyped up over leaks.

I support those leaks because we don't know when's the next time we're gonna get a new album and I don't want to wait an indefinite amount of time to listen to a new song.
You're defending this crime as long as it gives you new stuff, and then you complain about the Estate... okay then!

As much as I don't like the Estate and what they've doing for the past 7 years (not releasing much), defending leaks that were made via a crime is not good at all. You may like the songs, you may enjoy playing around with the new multitracks, but it still doesn't make it morally right to steal someone's laptop for those things.

You're defending this crime as long as it gives you new stuff, and then you complain about the Estate... okay then!

As much as I don't like the Estate and what they've doing for the past 7 years (not releasing much), defending leaks that were made via a crime is not good at all. You may like the songs, you may enjoy playing around with the new multitracks, but it still doesn't make it morally right to steal someone's laptop for those things.
Like I said I'm not defending the crime that was committed, I don't want this to happen to other people who worked with MJ, I'm talking about leaks in GENERAL. The type that happens with seminar recordings or with collectors like Korgnex leaking songs. If leaks like that are the only way we can get new content then so be it. Basically repeating what I said above.

Like I said I'm not defending the crime that was committed, I don't want this to happen to other people who worked with MJ, I'm talking about leaks in GENERAL.
Seminar leaks are fine, at least to me - yeah, we may not have new seminars due to them, but they're a cool little teaser towards new songs that might be released in CDQ.
If leaks like that are the only way we can get new content then so be it.
Leaks are a way to get songs that do not have the potential (and would not make sense) to be released, like SPYHO 1987, Family Thing and Willing and Waiting.
But when it's with completely finished songs, songs that clearly have potential, like Chicago 1945, I can't support them. We could get them in a new posthumous album, so it would suck to leak them in CD quality.

Elvis has been made multiple times over. They've released things multiple times in his name. Nobody even cares.

An artist is not made up of posthumous tracks and random unreleased stuff they put out in his name.
EXACTLY.

There’s a reason Thriller and The Essential Michael Jackson are still actively charting decades later, while Michael and XSCAPE have fallen off. New music is a treat for fans; it does absolutely nothing for an artist’s legacy. If it did, Prince would be far bigger than he currently is.

huh

Nun, Steve hat das auf dem Seminar nicht erwähnt

Aber wie ich schon sagte (als er Dreams Away sagte), wird
huh

huh

Do you actually have the unreleased song Ghost of another lover in studio quality which, if I remember correctly, Brad also played it in his seminars if you have it, you can also leak it

I would rather pay money to LordJackson so that the whole world can have music, than to pay money to Brad so that a select few can hear it.

You believe whatever you want, but even Brice Najar (the host of the MJ Music Day, aka the seminar in Paris) recognized me.

Also, I can't fake my foot injury, that shit really hurt

As for no new songs, what about the verdict?
How did you come to make a copy? You took the PC and the hard disk, you went on the roof?
How were you able to return the pc?

I don’t think you know what that word means.
(of a person) having or showing the weaknesses or diseases of old age, especially a loss of mental faculties.

It seems you didn't know what the word meant

How did you come to make a copy? You took the PC and the hard disk, you went on the roof?
How were you able to return the pc?
I didn't understand your first question, please reformulate.

Yes

I was able to return the PC via another person.

Back