The Brad Sunberg Seminar Leak/Theft of 2023

Was there an alternative instrumental of Chicago 1945 leak within the files? I read a comment on a video that it was under the name "Brad Sundberg Rhodes", I don't know where to find the laptop files so I can't check that myself. Most I found was this video but the channel is known for posting fake leaks so I'm not sure.
Nope, not to my knowledge.

Was there an alternative instrumental of Chicago 1945 leak within the files? I read a comment on a video that it was under the name "Brad Sundberg Rhodes", I don't know where to find the laptop files so I can't check that myself. Most I found was this video but the channel is known for posting fake leaks so I'm not sure.
no, thats fan made.

Ah that's disappointing, I was thinking that maybe we had the instrumental of the 1986 version of Chicago 1945 under our noses this entire time lol.

According to Steve it is an updated mix he has been working on finishing. So it's likely touched up in various ways, yes.
Yeah I would love to hear the differences, Damien only ever mentioned that the intro and the outro are different. I'm interested to know what more differences are there.
The orignal version used a drum machine, the updated version has live drums. And I think the horns were also added.

I wonder if the original production sounds like something from Victory.....maybe one day we'll get to hear it

Thats fake lol

According to info, the live drums were recorded by Jeff Porcaro and added in 1986 and the horn section in 2014.
Wait, the drums were from the 80s? I thought they were a fresh add. So if you remove the horns then it's basically an all 80s tune.

I wish we had the multitracks to this bad boy. Don't tell me you do.

The fact we got mostly instrumentals and writer's demoes took the wind out of the sails right away.

It's highly embarrassing that they did all this and got nothing even all that valuable. Just 1. It's just not meant to be.

It's Branca's fault. Both C45 and Victory are on him.
There's nothing wrong with the Xscape formula, or really, it just is a tolerable compromise
Steve didn't want it. Now all we have is a leak of a still half changed version of the song, with no potential for charting or anything.

Back