8. Black or White
  9. Who Is It
  10. Will You Be There
  11. Gone Too Soon
  12. Heal the World
  13. Blood on the Dance Floor
  14. Dangerous
Ngl, that'd be almost perfect for me.

BOTDF on Dangerous would be interesting.

I like that track-list. Imagine having so many great songs. Still Dangerous as it is is a great album.

A new folder with supposed new videos has been uploaded. Will report later when I come home and get it...

why didn't BOTF end up on dangerous? wasn't it finished or didn't it fit?

I actually could se BOTDF fit on Dangerous. He could just have finished it.

But I am very happy we got Keep The Faith. - One of my favorites from Dangerous.

She Drives me Wild and Why You Wanna Trip On Me could have been released as b-sides - on Someone Put Your Hand Out and Blood On The Dancefloor singles.

You're aware stealing a laptop and/or being an accomplice can be legally punished?
(not accusing you of neither though,such a plan would take a capable person.it doesn't seem to be the case anyway)
I know

But the legal consequences aren't nearly as bad as people think.

The very worst I can get is about 3 years of jail

If that is the price to pay to hear MJ, so be it.

Early Dangerous configuration:
  1. Jam
  2. Why You Wanna Trip on Me
  3. In the Closet
  4. She Drives Me Wild
  5. Remember the Time
  6. Can’t Let Her Get Away
  7. Someone Put Your Hand Out
  8. Black or White
  9. Who Is It
  10. Will You Be There
  11. Gone Too Soon
  12. Heal the World
  13. Blood on the Dance Floor
  14. Dangerous
One thing I thought was interesting about that video was Michael keeps beatboxing and popping to CLHGA.

He clearly loved the track, which is in contrast to most fans, who'd say it's the weakest track on the record.

Also if Joy would have been mentioned I would have been overjoyed.

No no, I uploaded that video and I was wrong. Steve misread it as lord jackson (who recorded the songs) said it was "dream away" on the computer.
I knew about the song before this seminar even happened, I can confirm the title is indeed "Dream Away".

where are these files???

Screenshot-2023-01-31-at-11-54-53.png

One thing I thought was interesting about that video was Michael keeps beatboxing and popping to CLHGA.

He clearly loved the track, which is in contrast to most fans, who'd say it's the weakest track on the record.

Also if Joy would have been mentioned I would have been overjoyed.
CLHGA is one of the best tracks from Dangerous, and definitely the best up-tempo next to Dangerous. I like it more than Remember the Time. When I think of the album, I think of this song. It deserved to be a single.

I knew about the song before this seminar even happened, I can confirm the title is indeed "Dream Away".
How much more information are you withholding from us?

At this point I'm sure you've listened to the Bahrain tracks.

On which groups are people sharing these folders and torrent files etc?

CLHGA is one of the best tracks from Dangerous, and definitely the best up-tempo next to Dangerous. I like it more than Remember the Time. When I think of the album, I think of this song. It deserved to be a single.
I agree, although I think 'She Drives Me Wild' is even better; that's a real New Jack Swing banger

Imho both, SDMW & CLHGA, are the worst songs on the entire album.
I agree. Should I skip some songs it would be those. All the rest is great. - I love Keep The Faith.

But had MJ changed SDMW with Someone Put Your Hand Out and CLHGA with BOTDF the album could have been even better.

It’s the same as the ‘Speed Demon’ Situation..
The brilliance of these songs are seldomly recognized! They are great pieces of art/music.
I do see why maybe they aren’t as easily accessible, but they are intoxicating & addicting when your ears & brain opened up to that sound..

I don't know why everyone is so against the Estate, their job isn't to put out unreleased songs 24/7, their job is to honor the legacy Michael did that changed the world. Maybe their projects aren't good as other Estates and yes improvement is needed but Branca isn't the devil, and I think it's a lot more about unreleased songs than it is with any sort of project. Michael is dead we don't need a new album from him every second, there's a lot more to life to care about than a song. Plus, the Estate is one of the main income for Katherine, Paris, Prince, and Blanket, Michael loved all 4 so much, yeah they are filthy rich at this point and old enough to provide for themselves but damn, Michael would want the money to go to them. We literally got Thriller 40 last year, it could be better but it's better than nothing. Who Do You Know > All the leaks. Half the stuff that leaked is unfinished and Michael would have a meltdown and be embarrassed to know this stuff hasn't been perfected for the public to see, like Xscape and Hold My Hand when they leaked. The fact that an illegal crime against an elderly man was committed just to gain this stuff makes it all the more worse. As for Brad's situation, $400 or any expensive price is a plausible price since traveling around isn't cheap at all. Plus, Seminars have been a thing since the 90s, 1993 or 1997, meaning Michael approved of these activities. Please, don't call yourselves fans let alone human beings if you are going to live your whole life worshipping audio files, I can't speak for Michael's opinions because he's dead but based on actions from when he is alive I think he would be very disappointed.

Last edited:
I don't know why everyone is so against the Estate, their job isn't to put out unreleased songs 24/7, their job is to honor the legacy Michael did that changed the world. Michael is dead we don't need a new album from him every second, there's a lot more to life to care about than a song. Plus, the Estate is one of the main income for Katherine, Paris, Prince, and Blanket, Michael loved all 4 so much, yeah they are filthy rich at this point and old enough to provide for themselves but damn, Michael would want the money to go to them. We literally got Thriller 40 last year, it could be better but it's better than nothing. Who Do You Know > All the leaks. Half the stuff that leaked is unfinished and Michael would have a meltdown and be embarrassed to know this stuff hasn't been perfected for the public to see, like Xscape and Hold My Hand when they leaked. The fact that an illegal crime against an elderly man was committed just to gain this stuff makes it all the more worse. As for Brad's situation, $400 or any expensive price is a plausible price since traveling around isn't cheap at all. Plus, Seminars have been a thing since the 90s, 1993 or 1997, meaning Michael approved of these activities. Please, don't call yourselves fans let alone human beings if you are going to live your whole life worshipping audio files, I can't speak for Michael's opinions because he's dead but based on actions from when he is alive I think he would be very disappointed.
1. Even if honouring Michael's legacy would indeed be the only thing the Estate needed to do, they would still be doing a lousy job at it.

2. Maybe you don't need a new album every second, but most of us do, because there is too much good material left to be shared.

3. What money are you talking about? Are you talking about the money from seminars that Brad puts in his pocket? You do realise that most of us would still buy the official demos even if they leak all over the place, right? How do I know that? Well, because people still buy music despite the fact that they can torrent every album in existence. How is torrenting leaks different from torrenting official music?

4. Yes, we literally got Thriller 40, not figuratively, I agree. But Michael was alot more than Thriller and it's obvious that the Estate is ignoring most of his other work. But I guess that's fine by you, at least it's not nothing, right?

5. I agree on your point that Michael would hate the fact that his unfinished work is being shared. But do you think he would be OK with Brad's seminars then? And also, it's not a fair comparison since he would need to be alive to ask him that. And if he were alive, he would still be working on the unreleased stuff. But he can't work on it anymore and we will never know if he would be OK with us getting all this after his death.

6. Every crime is illegal, you know. And stealing a laptop and then returning it is a really small crime, compared to what the world gained.

7. Wait, are you saying that audiophiles aren't human beings?

edit
Also, this

highhorse.jpg

Last edited:
5. I agree on your point that Michael would hate the fact that his unfinished work is being shared. But do you think he would be OK with Brad's seminars then? And also, it's not a fair comparison since he would need to be alive to ask him that. And if he were alive, he would still be working on the unreleased stuff. But he can't work on it anymore and we will never know if he would be OK with us getting all this after his death.
Michael only got angry about leaks when it was songs he was working/planning to work on.
When the (cancelled) dangerous special edition leaked, he didn't care at all
6. Every crime is illegal, you know. And stealing a laptop and then returning it is a really small crime, compared to what the world gained.
Finally someone understands what we're talking about here

While what I did is criminal, it's not a murder...

(Looking at you Conrad Murray...)

2. Maybe you don't need a new album every second, but most of us do, because there is too much good material left to be shared.
Maybe not "every second" but don't make us go almost 10 years without new content either lmao. There's a middle ground that the Estate oughta reach here. At least release an EP every 3 years so the fans still get new music while the Estate is able to extend the vault for years to come.

Back