The Cascio Tracks Have Been REMOVED!!!

@StellaJackson:
I'll repeat myself from many years ago: It's ok to fight for what you believe to be right in an appropriate way without segragating those who do not join you on your cause or do not share your point of view.

However as it has been said a long time before, too: It doesn't help your cause if you simply exaggerate. There's no confirmation whatsoever. Jason's lawyers were simply arguing he should be paid, that's just a funny legal argument. You do not provide the context and you do not disclose what you have described. Theft of a deceased person's identity is prosecutable under US law (eg in California). Lawyers aren't stupid enough to do such a thing for their client as you have just claimed again.

Those familiar with the matter do know that the forensic report has its flaws. When you contest an expert opinion, you take another expert opinion. In this case no expert opions were compared.

You make it look like it's all proven when that is not the case. This is not how history books are written. You should know better.

#edit: Jason's FB/Twitter/myspace etc. accounts were infact hacked, the hacker bragged about it and was quite talkative about the message he had put up. Please retain to facts, thanks.
From the very beginning you claimed it was MJ singing those tracks. The truth has finally prevailed whether you like it or not. I guess you're just too proud to admit that you have been wrong claiming MJ sang those tracks.

From the very beginning you claimed it was MJ singing those tracks. The truth has finally prevailed whether you like it or not. I guess you're just too proud to admit that you have been wrong claiming MJ sang those tracks.
Would require some proper balls to admit it now, wouldn't it. Let's see...😎

Not to get personal on the matter but I got recently thanked on this post from 2010 where I replied Korgnex about the vocals, and it's always bizarre traveling back in time like that;

It’s over.

We can finally move on.

Siri, play “Celebration.”
The lawsuit is over but there is no mention of the authenticity of the songs. Unless Sony admits that the songs are not MJ singing, I don't see this being over. Exactly what did the other side in the lawsuit get in order for them to agree to drop the case?

Ngl part of me is a bit sad that the songs are removed because I actually liked Monster and Breaking News, but it's for the greater good that they're gone.

The lawsuit is over but there is no mention of the authenticity of the songs. Unless Sony admits that the songs are not MJ singing, I don't see this being over. Exactly what did the other side in the lawsuit get in order for them to agree to drop the case?
It’s over because the songs were removed. That’s what they got. That’s what the defendants (Cascio, Porte, Sony, Estate) agreed to.

Would require some proper balls to admit it now, wouldn't it. Let's see...😎

Not to get personal on the matter but I got recently thanked on this post from 2010 where I replied Korgnex about the vocals, and it's always bizarre traveling back in time like that;

Damn, this brings me back.

I was part of MaxJax back in the day, and I remember the thread was well over 1,000 pages long, most of which came from pre-release speculation. And then as soon as it debuted… oof. Crazy.

The Estate will never admit the songs are fake. They would owe everyone who bought the album $3,87 lol. $1.29 for each song on iTunes 😂

Can you imagine this crap happening to any other artist of his magnitude? How were those songs not laughed out of the studio?
I can only imagine the following:
Some people can't taste differences very well. Some people can't see differences very well.

If you're old enough, you lived through the transition where 4:3 TVs were replaced by 16:9 TVs. Some old channels/programs would stretch the image to the new format - and guess what: some people wouldn't notice!! They just couldn't tell. They had other things in mind, they would just not care about such things.

I once sat in front of an old CRT-monitor, which had a low 20Hz Refresh-Setting. It was really hard on the eyes. But the owner wouldn't notice. I switched a lot of CRT-monitors to 60Hz back in the day, when I got my hands on them (which they all supported - but you had to set them up right).

Also, some people suffer from the rainbow effect on DLP-projectors. It is a very strong effect imho, but probably more than 50% of the people won't notice.

Some people have difficulties with persons/faces. Like 30 minutes into a movie: "Is that Matt Damon?" ... Erm, sure it is. Couldn't you tell? Also from his voice ...? These are by no means stupid people.

Now to music and voice:
It seems: some people can't hear differences very well. There is a lot going on. Not just timbre. Lot's of complex things get mixed where the sum is the distinctive voice/vocal performance of a singer. For those who can tell, it is clear as night and day that MJ is not the singer of the Cascio tracks. Even though there a lot of similarities. But some - even if they are long-time/big fans, or claim to be experts on historical facts / unreleased tracks ... they just can't tell and start to build up excuses/explanations. Lots of superficially obvious things tells their brain, it is indeed MJ singing. When a single doubt arises, it gets discarded ... because "they would never" or "conspiracy theory" or "such a secret can't be kept" or "James Porte" ... Again, they are not stupid people, nor are they "bad fans".

So somebody in power must have been duped and thought it is indeed MJ. People in lower positions probably noticed but were to shy/embarressed to say something. Maybe some peer pressure. They might also have been blinded by such a glorious discovery. Then there is money to be made ...

Of course it is heartbreaking to think: I'm a fan for 20 years. How could I be duped by an imposter? And most people say, it was easy to tell?

What I suck at:
- I can't watch hockey games on TV ... I will never know, where the puck is at. I lose it all the time.
- I have a really hard time, when two opposing soccer teams have similar jerseys. There once was a match: red-white vs. white-red. Nobody I talked to seemed to care. I got furious, because I just couldn't tell what was happening during the game.
- I have a hard time remembering faces or clothes.
- I misplace things.
- I forget what I was about to be doing very often.

What I suck at:
- I can't watch hockey games on TV ... I will never know, where the puck is at. I lose it all the time.
- I have a really hard time, when two opposing soccer teams have similar jerseys. There once was a match: red-white vs. white-red. Nobody I talked to seemed to care. I got furious, because I just couldn't tell what was happening during the game.
- I have a hard time remembering faces or clothes.
- I misplace things.
- I forget what I was about to be doing very often.
This was all so interesting. One of mine would be OTW. I live with the story that I haven't listened to OTW hardly at all, don't really know the songs. In fact, I have heard all of the songs multiple times bc I grew up through the period when the album was really big. When I do play it I can remember all of it. But when I don't listen to it - which is most of the time as it's not my fave - I can barely remember what any of the songs sound like. It doesn't bother me but it's kinda weird.

Don't want to derail the thread but this was a fascinating read.

So somebody in power must have been duped and thought it is indeed MJ. People in lower positions probably noticed but were to shy/embarressed to say something. Maybe some peer pressure. They might also have been blinded by such a glorious discovery. Then there is money to be made ...
Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, John McClain - who is co-executer of the Estate - was against the inclusion of the Cascio tracks.

i wonder if they will begin releasing Michael in general stores now, in golden disks ive seen every album except michael there.

Streaming being able to just *remove* songs is kinda a huge thing that needs to be talked about more. I guess in this case it has its place but let's hope they never remove any more MJ music...

I think the Casio tracks should always be remembered. This was easily the biggest scandal in music history from a pure state of fact being, fake songs made and sold for profit. Before the A.I. era. That has huge consequences.

And of course MJ's career and legacy is so mammoth that this is quite literally an asterisk in it.

The 3 tracks were guilty pleasures of mine. I always knew they were fake. I always read the fans debates. Yet I just kinda carried on with my life lol.

It's very sad that they were removed. I love the songs, Michael's vocals on Breaking News sound better than ever.​
The original Korgnex was (and probably still is) a hardcore believer of MJ singing on these songs.

Who are you btw? Please take off your stolen mask so we can see your true idendity.

The original Korgnex was (and probably still is) a hardcore believer of MJ singing on these songs.

Who are you btw? Please take off your stolen mask so we can see your true idendity.
i literally thought off Behind the Mask when you said "please take off your stolen mask" LMAOOO 😭

Back