The Cascio Tracks Have Been REMOVED!!!

i am confused. so there are 12 cascio tracks, 3 have been released on "Michael", the rest is unreleased or only snippets leaked?

And ALL 12 are supposed to be fake? Or only the 3 released? Or dont we really know?
All songs are leaked and questionable.

i am confused. so there are 12 cascio tracks, 3 have been released on "Michael", the rest is unreleased or only snippets leaked?

And ALL 12 are supposed to be fake? Or only the 3 released? Or dont we really know?
They all leaked online a few years ago, both in "demo" versions and the cleaned up versions I assume the estate were readying for future releases. Anyone know? eg the non-demo version of All I Need has a string section.

I listened to a bunch of them today. It's pretty wild how the the original porducer spliced in all these adlibs and mouth noises and it didn't raise many eyebrows. Every song has red flags.

Anyway, here's the playlist...

EDIT: PS Black Widow has a crazy falsetto opera bridge I could never imagine MJ singing. How did that get past the estate?? Not to mention all the weird Heaven Can Wait lyric references. It's so tacky. How did this get past them??
I was tricked too back then, but after hearing all the 'Bible' tracks and some Malachi on Youtube there's no going back.

PPS, lovely to see some familiar names in this thread. Hope everyone's doing well :)

Last edited:
They all leaked online a few years ago, both in "demo" versions and the cleaned up versions I assume the estate were readying for future releases. Anyone know? eg the non-demo version of All I Need has a string section.

I listened to a bunch of them today. It's pretty wild how the the original porducer spliced in all these adlibs and mouth noises and it didn't raise many eyebrows. Every song has red flags.

Anyway, here's the playlist...
Production is TOP on all of them, not gonna lie.

Production is TOP on all of them, not gonna lie.
They definitely knew their editing craft. There's a lot of attention to detail getting the real adlibs to match the fake adlibs. Surgical precision. Credit where credit's due, I guess :)

I always thought Teddy Riley added the adlibs to make it more Michael-ish, but it seems they came as finished tracks from the Cascios. Didn't the estate ask any questions when they heard Earth Song screams in Keep Your Head Up etc? You can't unhear this stuff if you know MJ music well enough. It's all over all 12 tracks!

They removed the songs from one version of the album but not the other on Tidal. Master quality version doesn't have them but normal still has.

They definitely knew their editing craft. There's a lot of attention to detail getting the real adlibs to match the fake adlibs. Surgical precision. Credit where credit's due, I guess :)

I always thought Teddy Riley added the adlibs to make it more Michael-ish, but it seems they came as finished tracks from the Cascios. Didn't the estate ask any questions when they heard Earth Song screams in Keep Your Head Up etc? You can't unhear this stuff if you know MJ music well enough. It's all over all 12 tracks!
Stuart Brawley is responsible for the ad libs.

Nice to see Michael as CD now also only have 7 songs.

I do not buy CD's anymore - but if I ever see Michael as 7-track album in a store I will buy it.

My headcanon is:
1. Eddie knew Jason and he asked him to sing the songs and ask Michael to record them at some point.
2. Michael knew about the songs and wanted to "test the waters" in 2009 with them on YouTube (there were a lot of Jason's song tagged as MJ).

Nevertheless, adding the adlibs and selling them after his death as Michael's work is inexcusable. This cements my idea that everyone wanted a piece of his money and they still do. No matter if they are fiends, producers, or even his brothers. I doubt there's actually anyone who'd do a project with his material and not have profit in mind, apart from his kids.

The Heaven Can Wait adlibs on Water make me feel really uncomfortable and I think it's disrespectful af.

Why does Amazon UK list an 11-track cd? In addition to the 7 + 3 songs the cd contains a second version of btm.

Because the album they are selling has the songs. They are not removing the CDs from sale.

Edit: Sorry I misunderstood your post. That listing is probably incorrect

Last edited:
Then the leaked "demos" are not the original demos since they have adlibs there?
This week's MJCast roundtable on the Cascio tracks was really interesting. The suspicion is the Cascios brought Brawley in to make it sound more like MJ with adlibs as that was his expertise in making MJ sound like MJ in Invincible. Something like that.
They explain it better on the podcast :)

But if Cascio gave the estate tracks covered in adlibs and weird edits, why didn't it ring alarm bells right away? It's so bizarre.

There's a a podcast coming soon called "Faking Michael" that apparently will go more into it. They mentioned it on the roundtable too.

EDIT: The roundtable also shouted out this two part deep dive into the Michael album. It's pretty great at recapping everything...

Last edited:
Could it be that also they removed the songs because the upscoming biopic has the same title as the album?
If the movie comes out people would probably think this is a soundtrack or something and it probably would get shit-storms again.. just a thought.

One thing to consider, if Sony loses in court it is possible Spotify and other streaming services could then sue Sony and request a return of any royalties paid due to streams of the songs in question.

One thing to consider, if Sony loses in court it is possible Spotify and other streaming services could then sue Sony and request a return of any royalties paid due to streams of the songs in question.
I have no idea how this legally works, but assuming that is true, you'd think that'd still apply though. The money was still made even if the songs are no longer on there.

Could it be that also they removed the songs because the upscoming biopic has the same title as the album?
If the movie comes out people would probably think this is a soundtrack or something and it probably would get shit-storms again.. just a thought.
That's an interesting thought, actually.

Then the leaked "demos" are not the original demos since they have adlibs there?
There was no "original demos". The songs were handed in to Sony with all the adlibs in place. (someone correct me if I'm wrong here, my understanding is that all that happened to the songs were the instrumentals being updated and obvious other post production stuff).

There was a video on this that unfortunately got deleted, but it showed that they also used the first lyric of verses on the Cascio songs to make the songs sound more "legit". IIRC they used the verses of Invincible on Monster/Breaking News.

Last edited:
I'm still thinking it is somehow related to the Serova vs Sony/Estate lawsuit.

There was a video on this that unfortunately got deleted, but it showed that they also used the first lyric of verses on the Cascio songs to make the songs sound more "legit". IIRC they used the verses of Unbreakable on Monster/Breaking News.
In monster they used parts from invincible. "Why" "You" "me" "and he". There's also another song (rock with you?) that they used him going "mhhhhmmm" from iirc. (just remembering from the old compilations so could be wrong on that one).

Last edited:
This week's MJCast roundtable on the Cascio tracks was really interesting. The suspicion is the Cascios brought Brawley in to make it sound more like MJ with adlibs as that was his expertise in making MJ sound like MJ in Invincible. Something like that.
They explain it better on the podcast :)

But if Cascio gave the estate tracks covered in adlibs and weird edits, why didn't it ring alarm bells right away? It's so bizarre.

There's a a podcast coming soon called "Faking Michael" that apparently will go more into it. They mentioned it on the roundtable too.

EDIT: The roundtable also shouted out this two part deep dive into the Michael album. It's pretty great at recapping everything...
This is a big turn off with this investigation, which makes me not empathise with anyone involved.

“we’ll tell you the truth, but you have to buy my book for that, or listen to my podcast, or watch my discussion with x, or come at my presentation.”

Estate messed up big time, but it’s sad at the same time that the fans are involved for clicks the most:

This is a big turn off with this investigation, which makes me not empathise with anyone involved.

“we’ll tell you the truth, but you have to buy my book for that, or listen to my podcast, or watch my discussion with x, or come at my presentation.”

Estate messed up big time, but it’s sad at the same time that the fans are involved for clicks the most:
They aren’t involved in it for clicks at all. The Faking Michael podcast is free. It’s the result of 12 years of hard work and dedication. If it wasn’t for that then you would likely never know the full story. The people who are out for themselves are certainly not these fans.

Agreed. Not to mention that it was originally advertised as a book that also chronicled MJ’s final recording sessions, which is infinitely more interesting to me than the Cascio tracks, and that it’s being drawn out for years and years.

Why not just write a long, essay-length expose? Why milk it? With all the resources he has? That’s one of the reasons I can’t get behind the high horse the fan community holds him to. I just don’t care for the way he’s conducted himself through the process. I didn’t need to take unnecessary shots at him in the past, but the removal of the Cascio tracks has reignited my general annoyance with him and the entire situation.

Agreed. Not to mention that it was originally advertised as a book that also chronicled MJ’s final recording sessions, which is infinitely more interesting to me than the Cascio tracks, and that it’s being drawn out for years and years.

Why not just write a long, essay-length expose? Why milk it? With all the resources he has? That’s one of the reasons I can’t get behind the high horse the fan community holds him to. I just don’t care for the way he’s conducted himself through the process. I didn’t need to take unnecessary shots at him in the past, but the removal of the Cascio tracks has reignited my general annoyance with him and the entire situation.
You seem to have a problem with Damien that borders on obsessive. Whether he does a book, an essay or a podcast - what difference does it make to you? He isn’t making any money from it.

He’s dedicated years of his time and resources to telling the story in the format that works best. That way people can hear everything that everyone has to say directly. It would be impossible to cover it all in an essay. In what way has he conducted himself that gives you such a problem?

'Milk it'? Who is milking three fake songs on a Michael Jackson album? You are pointing to the one guy who did everything he could to expose the people who DID milk the fake songs?!

Unbelievable.

The leaked 12 tracks "Bible" album with original versions of Cascio tracks is the album Cascios sold to Estate for millions of dollars (mixes + multitracks). Those songs are not demos in any way - they have full lead vocals, bg vocals and ad-libs. Jason recorded multiple takes of his vocals and then they selected the ones they thought sound the closest to Jackson (in their opinion). Cascios then hired Jackson's past engineer from Invincible album to copy-paste additional Jackson's ad-libs, breaths and screams from his previous recordings. They considered those songs as finished "Michael Jackson" songs ready to be released. They were unhappy when Estate hired additional producers such as Teddy Riley and Tricky Stewart to remix their work. Original writers demos sung by James Porte (impersonating Jackson) are also known to exist somewhere.

Back