The effects UTube has on MJ

This thread is like a time capsule lol. Man, I miss old youtube. (Anyone else remember the ⭐ rating?) I remember back when HD just became a thing. Every MJ uploader was making video edits/concert uploads (myself included). Discovering his concerts for the first time (nowhere near as many as today). I can actually thank youtube for making me a fan. People in my class kept watching his videos on repeat. I eventually got hooked.

I always get a little sad seeing all these old comments from when Michael was still alive. 😢

"Once Michael releases his new album"... Aaaaarghhh 😭

Sorry... didn't mean to make this a sad thread. Please carry on.
Me too.
I saw the very first post in this thread. wow 2007. Michael was still alive and there was so much time before I fell in love with Michael and came to this fandom
sorry, it is so sad 😟

Me too.
I saw the very first post in this thread. wow 2007. Michael was still alive and there was so much time before I fell in love with Michael and came to this fandom
sorry, it is so sad 😟
It always feels a bit weird reading threads from when Michael was still alive. I cope with it better these days but it still kinda freaks me out. I don't read many of them. 2009 threads are the hardest ones, obviously, and the first half of 2010.

It's all so poignant.

Back