The Estate should do CGI and/or 2D animated short films/concert specials

Depends on what you are creating. If it's videos of existing songs, voice can still he his, it would be like the animated video I posted in the beginning. But if creating completely new content like an animated movie, then Michael's avatar and voice could be created without expectations of recreation exact replica which is obviously impossible.
See, that animated one was so beautiful , pretty much would be so thrilled if the big boys could do something like that for a video ...human nature. 2022... maybe. (please Branca)
Yeah i really agree but i have my 1988 neverland head on today hiker its were im wishing and dreaming -so , absolutely nothing is impossible when it comes to our lovely lad 🤭

:LOL:🤭✨✨✨✨ i know ! but im wishin and dreamin here!!🤭🤭🤭🤭 lol You do know id buy all of that given half the chance dont you hahaha want it all lol , loosing him was so bad , that i immediately dyed my hair jet black in 09, cos i wanted him all around me ,
Oh, babe! Hugs! 🤗

i needed that image around. so for a while, and i state for a while = i had to *become * that image. Clothes shops didnt help by all the clothes/ jacket replicas - they were selling , crazy isnt it
🙁

Hi zin , yeah Abbas is spectacular , but its been done and Michael was 10 , 20 years ahead of anyone.
He was interested in that camera in This is It
the " red one" . He was checking it out , i dont know much about it but it was something hi tech again , he paved the way forward for so much technology and i think they need to honour this and other than an animation or some proper not been seen before AL tech , i dont know how.
This video is pretty much exactly what I'm talking about... Just a full length concert film though. It doesn't have to look as realistic as this. I'd settle for a more Pixars "Frozen" look. I think it would still be innovative because he'd be the first to have a full length concert special fully CG. Especially if Pixar did it and had it in theaters for a limited time then have it on Disney+.

I personally would want it to be a "One Night Only: Xscape Concert Special" but Invincible would be cool since he never got a chance to tour that and we never got to see what a full set looked like for the Invincible album. If they did Invincible they can team with the Notorious B.I.G's Estate so he can come on stage to do his verse. His mother already has a VR concert for a virtual Biggie so this wouldn't be too different. Imagine Carlos Santana on guitar for Whatever Happens with Michael 🤯.

I think it boils down to how comfortable you are with technology. I seem to be changing my mind every day. While as someone into technology, I want to see how close can we get to imitating Michael in software, can we feed all of the performance data to a MI system and see how well it can reproduce that. If done well and with right message, it could be fun, sort of another way of creating videos and content.
Exaaactly. I think it's creepy to some people because of the whole "uncanny valley" thing lol or the idea of taking someone who isn't alive anymore and "bringing them back to life" or to replace him with a digital CGI version which isn't the mission. I'm more so just looking for more ways to push posthumous released because Michaels not around to promo his stuff anymore.

John Branca isn't doing interviews on Talk Shows & Radio shows to promo Thriller 40 lol. So it would be cooler if we had brand new music videos either done animated or CGI animated. Let the family give a director a chance to create a MJ short film for a song that has never had a music video. That would be amazing. Or for example, KaiMakesMusic did a fan-made Thriller One Night Only Thriller audio concert. Imagine if that audio had a visual that brought u back to 1983 with Michael performing songs from the album. Paul McCartney on stage with him to do Say Say Say & The Girl Is Mine. Would be insane! Lol

Yeah, that's the true Crux of this entire discussion, what choreography can we get. Make a virtual avatar, cartoon, hologram, whatever. I just care about if it's really got MJs moves. Like take any footage from rehearsals or concerts and feed it into CGI, that'll do it for me. That's what I would wanna see.
If that's possible then great. I don't think that is yet so they'd have to go hard on auditioning impersonators/tribute artists so they could put them in a Motion capture suit & let them dance as Michael for the foreseeable future in music videos and one-off CGI concert specials. No tribute artist has It all but finding someone who has the moves down is alot easier than finding someone with the look, voice (talking & singing), and moves lol. If they do have auditions, they gotta have his choreographer LaVelle Smith Jr. there, and 2 to 3 die-hard fans that know Michaels moves and gonna be extra picky about who gets selected & maybe 3 dancers that danced with him for most of his tours cause they was there with him for all those rehearsals.

What about his voice..:confused:. This stuff is so tough :cry:its not just so cut and dry is it, i would like a virtual av, Cartoon, Anime, hologram/AL, buy all of these, i want him on mars as the first entertainer - in the gold leotard - and i would like something that hasn't been made yet . 🤭 :LOL:
As for the voice, from what I have gathered, it depends on the vocals range & song. Jeffrey Perez & Rewter are REALLY good & could balance each other out on whatever ranges the other may have harder time with.
The only reason you'd need a sound-a-like I think would be if a song he's never performed while living is performed. Theeen u would need one to make it sound more live. Like he's been dancing for a hour or 2 lol

Plus there's technology to make ur voice sound like somebody else too so imagine having somebody sound close enough would only make that technology surpass desired results

Last edited:
Exaaactly. I think it's creepy to some people because of the whole "uncanny valley"
Don't even know what that means, lol.

thing lol or the idea of taking someone who isn't alive anymore and "bringing them back to life" or to replace him with a digital CGI version which isn't the mission. I'm more so just looking for more ways to push posthumous released because Michaels not around to promo his stuff anymore.
I brought the ABBA thing into the discussion bc it at least looks more realistic than what has gone before. But that is different bc they are still here and the whole thing was their choice. With anyone who's dead, I can't see it as anything other than creepy. Can't explain it, might be irrational, but that's how it is. Plus, if the 'mission' is to promote Michael's stuff in new ways, I still can't see how it doesn't involve bringing him 'back to life'. I don't think it's anything to do with being comfortable / uncomfortable with technology. Not at all. It's a much more visceral, instinctive thing. But I can't explain it so won't even try.

I would expect a creative team to find ways to promote Michael's stuff without going down the CGI / animation / digital route. If they ever go down this route, I won't be paying attention or buying into it so maybe it doesn't matter. Whatever they decide to do there will be people for and against. Same as ever, lol.

If that's possible then great. I don't think that is yet so they'd have to go hard on auditioning impersonators/tribute artists so they could put them in a Motion capture suit & let them dance as Michael for the foreseeable future in music videos and one-off CGI concert specials. No tribute artist has It all but finding someone who has the moves down is alot easier than finding someone with the look, voice (talking & singing), and moves lol. If they do have auditions, they gotta have his choreographer LaVelle Smith Jr. there, and 2 to 3 die-hard fans that know Michaels moves and gonna be extra picky about who gets selected & maybe 3 dancers that danced with him for most of his tours cause they was there with him for all those rehearsals.
They should work on that first then.

As far as impersonators go, I have actually seen a few accurate, solid ones, who have perfected the moves. So they should definitely be first on the list. Wish I could remember the names.

Back