The Estate sues HBO

I agree if it's strictly seen as a "MJ case" people won't be that interested in the guilty/non-guilty factor, there's no real revelation there. However if the focus would be on the web of behind-the-scene actors, revealing how they were always connected somehow, presented in a sort of "connect-the-dots" manner that could engage the general public as well.
I agree and a documentary in that vein would pique people's interest. That's why I think "Was Michael Jackson Framed" is a good title for it-or something in that vein. Was he framed? Let's produce all the transcripts, documents, interviews and YOU decide.

That's what Judge Beckloff did. He gave them so many chances to amend, and each and every time he noted their inconsistencies and flat out falsehoods in their claims. That's why they lost the case-not the statute of limitations.

The Estate must do a strong docuseries made for Netflix and release it in December during the holidays when everyone is home and has time to binge watch. If produced correctly, it could be just as eye opening and infuriating as Making A Murderer.

She proudly states how she read all the legal documents then states the agreement relates to the HIStory World Tour

Hmm.... is she right with what she is saying and we can celebrate soon?

Michael was definitly a good businessman.

Pearls so amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What she does for MJ I commend... Anyway Saw this yesterday and it looks good at first but lets just remain hopeful and see how it pans out.

accusing the cable channel of violating a non-disparagement clause

The suit seeks to compel HBO to litigate the matter in a public arbitration process

“HBO and the director were well aware of their financial motives and that ample opposing facts are available from numerous sources, but made the unconscionable decision to bury any evidence casting doubt on their chosen narrative,” said Howard Weitzman, attorney for the estate. “Had they made an objective film it would have allowed viewers to make up their own minds about these allegations, instead of having a television network dictate to them that they must accept these false claims about Michael Jackson.”

https://variety.com/2019/biz/news/m...verland-hbo-suit-1203145085/#article-comments

https://leavingneverlandfacts.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Petition-to-Compel-Arbitration.pdf

It's the public arbitration process, just like the two trials involving Michael Jackson's death.

HBO will never accept a public arbitration because they will be exposed and there is zero chance they have not paid safe**** and the other piece of shit for their participation. Of course they claim otherwise. Arbitration is much faster than a trial so it should not be long before we hear the news. (Months probably most probably less than a year).

Back